CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group's full, I'll be making the account in a few minutes.

In the order of answers I got:

1. Junno
2. NSYNC
3. gamerGirl34
4. ChaosKnight
5. radrodant

Sorry kilogram3, I got ChaosKnight's and radrodant's answers before yours :(

You can start another group, since I got a response too from another person, but didn't answer back.

I'll pm you guys with the info soon.

[quote name='jamehze']I'm not sure if this works, but if you sign in with your PSN account on qriocity.com you can check the number of activated systems under your account. There's a deactivate button as well, which might work actually.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work. It'll just show you steps on how to deactivate from your ps3.

What's the prince of persia group everyone is forming? Is this the 2008 PoP? Aka cartoon one?

[quote name='jamehze']I'm not sure if this works, but if you sign in with your PSN account on qriocity.com you can check the number of activated systems under your account. There's a deactivate button as well, which might work actually.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work. It prompts you to deactivate using your system.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Doesn't work. It'll just show you steps on how to deactivate from your ps3.

What's the prince of persia group everyone is forming? Is this the 2008 PoP? Aka cartoon one?[/QUOTE]

Yes (cartoon one), it's $9 a share.

SHARES FOR SALE

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.00)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

-- WHOEVER ADDED ME ON THE PSN WANTING TO TRADE POP FOR BORDERLANDS PM ME HERE. --

[quote name='jman619']I forgot Hard Crops Uprising comes out today. I want to host a share for that.[/QUOTE]

Cool, didn't know they were making a downloadable Harvest Moon game. Sounds awesome!

[quote name='Darkstrike15']Can someone PM me if they know how to convince a spammer to deactivate my account?[/QUOTE]

Details? Change your password?

Fat Princess + Fat Roles dlc COMPLETE!
1. HOST meeek
2. radrodant (paid)
3. wilflare (paid)
4. gmoney1234567890 (paid)
5. luckycookie
DoReiRei, I might take your AB3/SP share. sir-fly your Spelunkers (this acts as reminder)

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']btw quick questions: any particular measures to deactivate account, or just delete profile from ps3?

Also, if ps3 breaks with gameshared accounts, would I be screwed? Or would they deactivate?

Edit: Systems not broken. Just hypothetical questions.

Also, if you deactivate the game, will it delete the entire game from the system, or just the key to unlock the game?[/QUOTE]

You have to log in to the ps3 account and under account management (in the network tab) you can deactivate the account. If you only deleted it doesnt deactivate.

If the ps3 breaks with the accounts, you are screwed. You would have to use another slot of the account or find the way to revive the broken ps3 long enough to deactivate each share.

If you deactivate or delete the profile you can no longer play the games in that system, but it doesnt delete them.

I need 1 more for the mvc3 dlc. I have a slot left. Already bought both characters. Its just 2 dollars.

I'm going to work on Hard Crops Uprising. After I'm completely done with the MVC3 one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (pending)
3) KrebStar 2 (pending)
4) Pending
5) Pending

each slot is set at 10, if everything is interested we can also include First Strike for 3 more a piece.

Also I have an unused woods Home costume if anyone is interested.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Longterm Group
All future DLC characters + Voting for additional content +

[3] Slots Available

Helmet, pbnate88

$2 buy-in for Shuma + Jill, PM me. :D

1x share of Prince of Persia Trilogy HD: $9

Selling 1x share
*Mushroom Wars
*Afterburner Climax

$4 via Paypal Gift.

1x share of Uncharted 2 DLC which contains ($5 via Paypal gift):
* PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
* UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack
* UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
* UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
* UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins

1x share of Disgaea 3 complete DLC: $10

1x share of Motorstorm Pacific Rift DLC: $4
*Speed Pack
*Adrenaline pack

PM me for detail.

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC ($10)
1 slot available - $2.00

flOw ($8)
1 slot available - $1.60

flOw expansiOn DLC ($3)
1 slot available - $0.60

[quote name='vonoliveramora']anyone interested in plants vs zombies? or does every1 has an iphone already? :c[/QUOTE]

im down for plants vs zombies

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar
3) KrebStar 2
4) Pending
5) Pending

each slot is set at 10, if everything is interested we can also include First Strike for 3 more a piece.

Also I have an unused woods Home costume if anyone is interested.

[quote name='admiralvic']Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (pending)
3) KrebStar 2 (pending)
4) Pending
5) Pending

Also I have an unused woods Home costume if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

ME ME ME xD

[quote name='Donut2922']Yep sure do!

Killzone 3 long-term share
At this time looks like our group is:
1. Donut2922
2. GamerGirl34
3. Noone13
4. Junno
5. Trueblade

Anybody up to host?[/QUOTE]
Uhh, what is the status of the group?

[quote name='JustinTheGamer']anyone doing a Parasite Eve share I'll jump on that![/QUOTE]

someone start a group because I want in

[quote name='Trueblade']Uhh, what is the status of the group?[/QUOTE]

nobody's offered to host. but the DLC still isn't out yet so my guess is nobody's in a rush ::shrug::

i'm still up to be part of the group.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Longterm Group
All future DLC characters + Voting for additional content +

[1] Slot Available

Helmet, pbnate88, HustlerKid, TooMuchCake

$2 buy-in for Shuma + Jill, PM me. :D

I need a share of PS+ during the duration of the socom beta or atleast for the first week

Willing to give 4 shares of explodemon worth 10$, yes im a big socom fan:]

[quote name='admiralvic']Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):
each slot is set at 10, if everything is interested we can also include First Strike for 3 more a piece[/QUOTE]

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (pending)
3) KrebStar 2 (pending)
4) meeek (have it already, but I'll find you someone that wants it; not interested in First strike)
5)

Aero_Muramasi not sure if he's interested in the slot or the home costume lol

Any way to get games I got through trading to play again after a hard drive upgrade?

I did the backup/restore but the games say they need to be activated to play again.

[quote name='Donut2922']nobody's offered to host. but the DLC still isn't out yet so my guess is nobody's in a rush ::shrug::

i'm still up to be part of the group.[/QUOTE]
Though I can not host, I still would like to be part of the group as well.

I'm finally ready to get that Hard Crops Uprising share going.

So far its

1.me
2.Alex

I pm'ed some of the people that first mentioned they was interested,but its first come first serve. Quickest way is to pm me.

[quote name='jman619']I'm finally ready to get that Hard Crops Uprising share going.

So far its

1.me
2.Alex

I pm'ed some of the people that first mentioned they was interested,but its first come first serve. Quickest way is to pm me.[/QUOTE]

PMd you. How much for each guy?

I want to make Heavy Rain DLC group. Total cost is $5, so $1 per person. I'll see if I can host, but had problems in past. If anyone can volunteer to host, or want to join let me know and shoot me a PM.

1.G$ blah blah blah (me)
2.NSYNC

SHARES FOR SALE

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.00)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

-- WHOEVER ADDED ME ON THE PSN WANTING TO TRADE POP FOR BORDERLANDS PM ME HERE (BLAZINMARVIN13?)

Parasite Eve came out this week, Parasite Eve II can quite possibly come out next week, and the 3rd Birthday comes out at the end of the month and could also be having a PSN release (so far I think UMD is all that's confirmed). But even if 3 doesn't come to PSN, I'm still interested in the first 2. So if anyone starts a group I definitely want in!

I'm also interested in most other PSone classics as I don't have many myself.

eh well spit happens. nsync got kz3 code also got a slot of faery legends of avolon $3 crazy taxi $2 blade kitten $2

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Any way to get games I got through trading to play again after a hard drive upgrade?

I did the backup/restore but the games say they need to be activated to play again.[/QUOTE]

Just log back in to each account/user and go to account management and activate the system again. It wont take up another slot, as itll recognize its the same system as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back