CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone want to start an Alien Breed 3 gameshare? It'll be $2/each! Feel free to add yourself.

1. bastiartadi (host - no tax, CC of my bro in the US)
2.bill123
5.[/QUOTE]

im in

SHARES FOR SALE

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.00)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

-- CONSIDERING TRADES --

Looking to start a share for Need for Speed DLC

For both Hot Pursuit and Shift 2 that will be coming out next month.

Also Killzone 3 DLC... any takers?

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Looking to do a Group for all Fallout 3 DLC

There seems to be 5 DLC for Fallout 3 @ $9.99 each.

Fallout 3 - Broken Steel - $9.99
Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage - $9.99
Fallout 3 - The Pitt - $9.99
Fallout 3 - Point Lookout - $9.99
Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta - $9.99

So that would be $10 per person.

Send me PM or post here if interested and i`ll get the account setup.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a slot

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC (World at War Zombie Maps):

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Aero_Muramasi (pending)
5) meeek (in the air/open to paid offer)

each slot is set at 10, if everything is interested we can also include First Strike for 3 more a piece.

Also I have an unused woods Home costume if anyone is interested. Finally I got a Lara Croft opening if anyone cares.

Whoever wants to get into a new PSN plus share, this might be a good time. It was just announced that Red Faction: Battlegrounds will be free to PSN+ subscribers when it comes out on the 4th.

EDIT: Some reports are saying that it will only be available for NEW subscribers while others state that its free for all.

I'm pretty sure that it's not for new subscribers only as that doesn't make sense. I did read another article that says that new subscribers will get a PSN code for it while old subscribers get it from the PSN store. Difference being new subscribers can hold onto the game even after PSN+ expires.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']Whoever wants to get into a new PSN plus share, this might be a good time. It was just announced that Red Faction: Armageddon will be free to PSN+ subscribers when it comes out on the 4th.[/QUOTE]

I believe its for new paid subscription people only and not free to the whole PS+ if you already have it.

[quote name='xanchui']You get Red Faction Battlegrounds for free with plus, not Armageddon. Battlegrounds is going to be $10.[/QUOTE]

OH right, I mixed up the two. Corrected my post, thanks.

I'm hosting a Gameshare for Borderlands (possibly w/ DLC - we can vote on it) $6 for Borderlands only $12 w/ DLC

1. benjam138 (host)
2. Darkstrike15

Anybody?

I want to get a PSN Plus share for Castle Crashers and Dead Nation. They are both on sale for 7.50 each for that Spring Sale, so I'd like to take advantage. Let me know if you want in!

Trading/Seling my PSN games

Account 1: ($8)
Gunstar heroes
Castle Crasher
Trine
Zuma

Account 2: ($10)
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
Alien Breed 3
Dead Nation
Anarchy Rush Hour

looking for shares:
-Lara Croft Guardian of Light
-Modnation Full Game
-DeathSpank 1 and 2
-Heavy Weapon
-Hard Corps

I'm hosting a Gameshare for Borderlands (possibly w/ DLC - we can vote on it) $6 for Borderlands only $12 w/ DLC

1. benjam138 (host)
2. Darkstrike15
3. Direll

Anybody?

anybody want to jump in on legend of mana and parasite eve and hopefully we can get parasite eve 2 when it comes out using the same group?

Parasite eve and legend of mana

1.me

[quote name='jimrome27']Anyone up for some Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime? It'll come out this tuesday 3/22 for $10. I'll start a group!

1.(host)
2. me
3.BILL123
5.[/QUOTE]

im in

Anyone have a share open for the Enslaved DLC?

I'm also looking for the following games, preferably grouped up as much as possible (as opposed to each game on its own account). Even if an account has an extra game not on my wants I'd still be open to buy it.

Plants vs Zombies
PJ Shooter 2
Parasite Eve 1 (and 2 if/when it comes out)
Vagrant Story
Samurai Shodown

I also have a share of Fat Princess for trade/sale.

Starting a share for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 : Fate of Two Worlds. I could host if need be.

1. kurrptsenate
2. kurrptsenate

also interested in buying the costumes as well

[quote name='likeme']anybody want to jump in on legend of mana and parasite eve and hopefully we can get parasite eve 2 when it comes out using the same group?

1.me
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in. Been looking for a Parasite Eve group. Maybe the 3rd Birthday eventually?

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Looking to do a Group for all Fallout 3 DLC

There seems to be 5 DLC for Fallout 3 @ $9.99 each.

Fallout 3 - Broken Steel - $9.99
Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage - $9.99
Fallout 3 - The Pitt - $9.99

So that would be $10 per person.

Send me PM or post here if interested and i`ll get the account setup.[/QUOTE]

if its an option I am just looking for

I already finished the rest of the game. my ps3 did the ylod and when I went to reload the share back on to the new ps3 the account was defunct...

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Aero_Muramasi (pending)
5) meeek (in the air/open to paid offer)

each slot is set at 10, if everything is interested we can also include First Strike for 3 more a piece.

Also I have an unused woods Home costume if anyone is interested. Finally I got a Lara Croft opening if anyone cares.

Anyone want to jump in on legend of mana and parasite eve? Hopefully we can get parasite eve 2 when it comes out using the same group?

1.me
2.buuhan 1

Sorry, Hard Corps is gone. I was waiting until the deal was complete until I edited the post. Probably should have put pending on there. I will next time.

I'd like to start a share on Castle Crashers and Dead Nation. Any interest? I think they are 14.99 each, so it would be 6 dollars a share. If there are any PS Plus hosters out there, it would only be 3!

1.me

[quote name='likeme']Anyone want to jump in on legend of mana and parasite eve? Hopefully we can get parasite eve 2 when it comes out using the same group?

1.me
2.buuhan 1
5.[/QUOTE]

will more games be added over time other than PE1, 2, and 3?

[quote name='wilflare']will more games be added over time other than PE1, 2, and 3?[/QUOTE]
I'm sure we could all vote for future games being added.

[quote name='dcibass16']I'd like to start a share on Castle Crashers and Dead Nation. Any interest? I think they are 14.99 each, so it would be 6 dollars a share. If there are any PS Plus hosters out there, it would only be 3!

1.me
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll join if it ends up being just Castle Crashers. Already got a gameshare with Dead Nation.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Starting a share for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 : Fate of Two Worlds. I could host if need be.

1. kurrptsenate
2. kurrptsenate

also interested in buying the costumes as well[/QUOTE]

Is this for the game itself or just the characters? I dont think you can buy the game online but I am totally down if you can.

damn I got excited for a minute, I am going to wait on the price to drop before I get the game and DLC, I always end up playing it at friends houses and never on my own.

Never got into the second one too much. Played SFIV and SSFIV a ton online. I decided to give MvC3 a try and I like it way more than Street Fighter, oddly enough.

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)
Echochrome ($2)
Sonic 4, TV Show King, GH songs, Madden 11 and NCAA 11 Online Passes, (?)
Blue Toad Murder Files ($3)

Looking to trade/buy/host for:
High wants:
Explodemon
Spare Parts
About a Blob

Lower wants:
Prince of Persia Trilogy
MAG + DLC
Megaman 10

1) Admiralvic
2) KrebStar (paid)
3) KrebStar 2 (paid)
4) Open
5) Open

Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX ($30)
1 slot available - $6.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC ($10)
3 slots available - $2.00 each

flOw ($8)
3 slots available - $1.60 each

NOTE: Open to trades.

[quote name='NSYNC']admiralvic: Can somebody take their place? I've seen 4 and 5 pending for awhile now and don't quite understand.[/QUOTE]

Anyone can have their slots, but I feel its rude to flat out remove both. Meeek said I can freely sell the slot he requested, as hes waiting on a friend. The other said he would pay but hasn't yet. If you're interested in either feel free to message me and we can make this happen asap ^^

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
1.(host)
2. jimrome27
3. bill123

SELLING
Pixeljunk shooter 2 - $2 *SOLD
Worms 2 armageddon for free *GONE

or trade for either Plants vs. zombies or Joe Danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back