1. ProAtWork (host)
2. Marauder7
(RECEIVED)
3. chickenbutt (RECEIVED)
4. mauaus (RECEIVED)
5. Admiralvic (RECEIVED)
PM me for queries.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarknessTear']Anyone interested in setting one up for both Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLCs? Reverie and Resurrection?[/QUOTE]

Yep! I am interested

2. DarknessTear
3. Yanksfan

looking for just the second castlevania lords of shadow DLC if anyone has it.

also looking for the DLC for costume quest.
please pm me

[quote name='Yanksfan']Yep! I am interested

2. DarknessTear
3. Yanksfan
5.[/QUOTE]

Are these supposed to be any good? I'm on the third act, so maaaayyy be interested. But for some reason I have a negative impression of the DLC...

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Just wondering if the group would like any other Ps one classics like resident evil or final fantasy?[/QUOTE]

No. Personally I would be interested in FFIX, but I think in this instance we should keep it limited for resellability. That said, I would be interested in a speculative / longer term Square PS1 thing. We could start with FFIX and Xenogears and I guess Vagrant story if anyone wants it, and agree to all pitch in for the ESRB-rated games FFV, FFVI, and Chrono Trigger if/when they come out.
Luckily these games are all long, so people might be more likely to hang on to the shares / stay in the group.

If this happened, a tentative agreement to collectively buy Chrono Cross and Valkyrie Profile if they ever are released would be good too. And DQ7, which is easy to agree to since it will never come out. :whistle2:(

[quote name='envelopes']Parasite Eve 1, 2, and breath of fire IV.

1. dmdragon (host?)
2. envelopes
3. dcibass16
4. clonesniper666
5. cheapbrokegamer

Total is $18 or $3.60 per share.[/QUOTE]

It looks like we have a group. Just so everyone knows, Amazon will probably not sell the PE2 code as soon as the game is live in the store tomorrow, so it might be a little longer for that one.

dmdragon - I guess you should PM everyone your paypal info if you're going to host. If you can't do it, then PM me and we'll figure something out. Maybe we can get the two that are already out today if everyone pays promptly.

[quote name='envelopes']No. Personally I would be interested in FFIX, but I think in this instance we should keep it limited for resellability. That said, I would be interested in a speculative / longer term Square PS1 thing. We could start with FFIX and Xenogears and I guess Vagrant story if anyone wants it, and agree to all pitch in for the ESRB-rated games FFV, FFVI, and Chrono Trigger if/when they come out.
Luckily these games are all long, so people might be more likely to hang on to the shares / stay in the group.

If this happened, a tentative agreement to collectively buy Chrono Cross and Valkyrie Profile if they ever are released would be good too. And DQ7, which is easy to agree to since it will never come out. :whistle2:(

It looks like we have a group. Just so everyone knows, Amazon will probably not sell the PE2 code as soon as the game is live in the store tomorrow, so it might be a little longer for that one.

dmdragon - I guess you should PM everyone your paypal info if you're going to host. If you can't do it, then PM me and we'll figure something out. Maybe we can get the two that are already out today if everyone pays promptly.[/QUOTE]

I could go for a square group since most of the games I actually have but dont want to play so the discs will remain in great shape if this happens I would totally be up for it.

Ok, everyone PM'd. Amazon lists it as being available on the 23rd so it is possible for it to be there tomorrow. I can buy it then and do the other 2 tonight if people want.

Also Envelopes I would be very interested in all of those squaresoft games you listed. I would be up for all of those.

[quote name='envelopes']Are these supposed to be any good? I'm on the third act, so maaaayyy be interested. But for some reason I have a negative impression of the DLC...[/QUOTE]

I've heard they're pretty good, but the last one is kind of short.. I just really want them so I can see what happens next in the story + if I ever decide to platinum the game I want to be able to 100% it. Both DLCs have story stuff that leads to the final cutscene that you didn't see in the game.

I'm putting a Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX share up for sale real soon. Just need to finish the last one.

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Galaga Legions DX
1 slot available - $2.00

[quote name='ayre27292']If u get a game from another account, then sell share of ur own account, will the gameshare game show up for tht account as well?[/QUOTE]

I dont know what the hell you're trying to ask but ill just answer it all...

If you sell the account you need to deactivate. If you do that then someone can download from it.
If you play a game from another account trophies will appear, but the game wont be added to the account.
If you delete the account/deactivate then the games wont work anymore.

[quote name='ayre27292']If u get a game from another account, then sell share of ur own account, will the gameshare game show up for tht account as well?[/QUOTE]

lets explain this.
account 1- this is YOUR account
account 2- this is a gameshare account.

both account 1 and account 2 are on your ps3.

if you download games from account 1 then ANY account can play them on ANY console that account 1 is on, up to 5.

if you download games from account 2, you can play them on ANY user that is on the ps3.

if you sell a share of account 1, it will ONLY contain games bought on account 1.

Clear??

[quote name='the_noob']lets explain this.
account 1- this is YOUR account
account 2- this is a gameshare account.

both account 1 and account 2 are on your ps3.

if you download games from account 1 then ANY account can play them on ANY console that account 1 is on, up to 5.

if you download games from account 2, you can play them on ANY user that is on the ps3.

if you sell a share of account 1, it will ONLY contain games bought on account 1.

Clear??[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks

[quote name='DarknessTear']I've heard they're pretty good, but the last one is kind of short.. I just really want them so I can see what happens next in the story + if I ever decide to platinum the game I want to be able to 100% it. Both DLCs have story stuff that leads to the final cutscene that you didn't see in the game.[/QUOTE]

So this would be what, $4 per person? If that's right then I will join.

You're very brave for even considering going for the plat in this game. This game is freaking hard.

Nope. The games will only show up in the download section of whichever account it was purchased in.

Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling shares of:
Pure- $4(1 slot)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='darkpal245']Selling shares for the following:

Account 1 - 1 slot available for $8
Burnout Paradise + All add on[/QUOTE]

bump

I have 4 shares with....
Angry birds-3.99
Tiger woods 11 online pass-?
Infamous-(wb)
Little big planet-(wb)
Modern combat demo w/ full game unlock-7.99
Jackass 3.5 dynamic theme-2.99
Escalation map pack-15.00
First strike map pack-15.00

Which comes to roughly 44.97 or 8.99 a share.....i will do trades as well

[quote name='envelopes']So this would be what, $4 per person? If that's right then I will join.

You're very brave for even considering going for the plat in this game. This game is freaking hard.[/QUOTE]

$4 per person sounds about right. I beat the game on Knight on my first playthrough, I just need to finish it again on Paladin and do the challenges. It really is a challenging game, but it's also ridiculously fun.

Account 1: $8
3 Red dead redemption DLC's(undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott pillgrim vs the world full game

Account 2: $2
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

Account 3: $8
L.A. Noire rockstar pass
Killzone 3 bundle map pack
Black Ops Annihilation map pack

Sale:
Account 1 and 2 for $6 or
Account 2 and 3 for $6.

Since there is actually interest, let's try to do this. I'll host.

Long-term S-E PS1 Group:
1. envelopes (host)
2. clonesniper666 (paid for first two games)
3. dmdragon
4. cheapbrokegamer

This is initially for the games
Final Fantasy IX
Xenogears

as well as whichever of the following games which are released in the future (the first three have been rated by ERSB):
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
Valkryie Profile
Chrono Cross

If, in the unlikely event there are other S-E PS1 games released (DQ7 :whistle2:( , Brave Fencer Musashi) then we can buy them on this share if the decision to do so is unanimous.

I write "to be confirmed" next to your names because I'd like everyone to be on the same page about how it will work.

1. The initial buy-in is $4
  2. If / when the other games are released, I'll get in touch with the other group members for payment (since we don't know yet how much they'll cost or if they'll even come out)
  3. I've set up a Social Group to keep tabs on everyone.
  4. If you decide you want out and want to sell your share before (all games / FFV, VI, and CT) are purchased, you should restrict yourself to buyers who are willing to pay for the future games. You should make sure before buying that they read this post, get in contact with me, join the social group, etc.

Points two and four are important. Please don't join the group unless you're willing to commit to staying in it and putting more money down in the future.

[quote name='envelopes']Since there is actually interest, let's try to do this. I'll host.

Long-term S-E PS1 Group:
1. envelopes (host)
2. clonesniper666 (to be confirmed)
3. dmdragon (to be confirmed)

Final Fantasy IX
Xenogears
and possibly Vagrant Story (which I just realized amazon doesn't sell codes for :whistle2:( ),
[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in this. Is this group just for Square Enix PS1 games?

[quote name='envelopes']Since there is actually interest, let's try to do this. I'll host.

Long-term S-E PS1 Group:
1. envelopes (host)
2. clonesniper666 (to be confirmed)
3. dmdragon (to be confirmed)

Final Fantasy IX
Xenogears
and possibly Vagrant Story (which I just realized amazon doesn't sell codes for :whistle2:( ),

as well as whichever of the following games which are released in the future (the first three have been rated by ERSB):
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
Valkryie Profile
Chrono Cross

If, in the unlikely event there are other S-E PS1 games released (DQ7 :whistle2:( , Brave Fencer Musashi) then we can buy them on this share if the decision to do so is unanimous.

I write "to be confirmed" next to your names because I'd like everyone to be on the same page about how it will work.

1. The initial buy-in is either $5.20 or $4, depending on if the majority of the group wants to buy Vagrant Story or not.
  2. If / when the other games are released, I'll get in touch with the other group members for payment (since we don't know yet how much they'll cost or if they'll even come out)
  3. I've set up a Social Group to keep tabs on everyone.
  4. If you decide you want out and want to sell your share before (all games / FFV, VI, and CT) are purchased, you should restrict yourself to buyers who are willing to pay for the future games. You should make sure before buying that they read this post, get in contact with me, join the social group, etc.

Points two and four are important. Please don't join the group unless you're willing to commit to staying in it and putting more money down in the future.

With all of this out of the way if you want to do it then feel free to add yourself to slots 4 or 5. Reserve slot 2 and 3 until we get a final answer from clonesniper666 and dmdragon.[/QUOTE]

So, we all throw in 6, you get 30 dollars in instant codes from amazon, we buy all 3 for 26 i think it is and then we have 4 left over for the next batch that comes out. and that 4 will help, that means with 1 more 20 dollar card we can do 4 of the 5.99 ones exactly depending on the price, but I don't see ff IV, v and Chrono trigger being more than 6 each.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I might be interested in this. Is this group just for Square Enix PS1 games?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but not all of them. Just those listed.

[quote name='dmdragon']So, we all throw in 6, you get 30 dollars in instant codes from amazon, we buy all 3 for 26 i think it is and then we have 4 left over for the next batch that comes out. and that 4 will help, that means with 1 more 20 dollar card we can do 4 of the 5.99 ones exactly depending on the price, but I don't see ff IV, v and Chrono trigger being more than 6 each.[/QUOTE]

This is a good suggestion, but I'm not confident that Valkyrie Profile and Chrono Cross will ever come out since they haven't been rated by ERSB. It's actually rather strange that amazon doesn't have codes for vagrant story, but I would be very surprised if they didn't sell the FFs and CT. But yeah, maybe we should consider the possibility that we might have to pay a little more if Amazon doesn't sell codes for those.

As far as the first batch goes, if we end up wanting Vagrant Story I can use a credit card to buy the three initial games. I just don't want to ever put my credit card info in again after you guys have the log in info. No offense... :)

[quote name='envelopes']Yes, but not all of them. Just those listed.

This is a good suggestion, but I'm not confident that Valkyrie Profile and Chrono Cross will ever come out since they haven't been rated by ERSB. It's actually rather strange that amazon doesn't have codes for vagrant story, but I would be very surprised if they didn't sell the FFs and CT. But yeah, maybe we should consider the possibility that we might have to pay a little more if Amazon doesn't sell codes for those.

As far as the first batch goes, if we end up wanting Vagrant Story I can use a credit card to buy the three initial games. I just don't want to ever put my credit card info in again after you guys have the log in info. No offense... :)[/QUOTE]

I completely understand, that is why I am going to have to wait until amazon has PE2 available on our group now as everyone else wants the other 2 games tonight and i am not putting my card on there for even a second with 4 other people having the info, it's no offense to anyone but it's too easy for someone to boot me from the account and go on a buying spree, or god forbid I forget to remove it. Just safer this way.

Still waiting on one more by the way, and then I will buy the first 2 :)

[quote name='dmdragon']I completely understand, that is why I am going to have to wait until amazon has PE2 available on our group now as everyone else wants the other 2 games tonight and i am not putting my card on there for even a second with 4 other people having the info, it's no offense to anyone but it's too easy for someone to boot me from the account and go on a buying spree, or god forbid I forget to remove it. Just safer this way.

Still waiting on one more by the way, and then I will buy the first 2 :)[/QUOTE]

What is the deal again? PE 1 and 2 and what else and how much? I might very much be interested.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Anyone want to start up a gameshare for Parasite Eve 1+2? The second one has been announced to be coming to PSN tomorrow 8/23![/QUOTE]

I think TurkFebruary is. :)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']What is the deal again? PE 1 and 2 and what else and how much? I might very much be interested.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I wasn't clear, we don't need another member, we are just waiting for the 5th person to pay.

[quote name='dmdragon']Sorry if I wasn't clear, we don't need another member, we are just waiting for the 5th person to pay.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok. Well if he doesn't I'd be interested.

[quote name='dmdragon']Sorry if I wasn't clear, we don't need another member, we are just waiting for the 5th person to pay.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, I'm in for the ps1 games. I'm in the middle of moving to Gainesville today, but I will getthe payment out by tonight. If I can influence the ps1 choices, I already have vagrant story, so I would prefer xenogears or any other ps1 games. Thanks

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Hey guys, I'm in for the ps1 games. I'm in the middle of moving to Gainesville today, but I will getthe payment out by tonight. If I can influence the ps1 choices, I already have vagrant story, so I would prefer xenogears or any other ps1 games. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I seem to have caused a bit of confusion with my two PS1 groups. To clarify (for when you get done moving), there are two groups.

Group 1 is for Parasite Eve 1,2 and Breath of Fire IV only. dmgragon is hosting this one, the list of members can be found here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8781575&postcount=12214
We are waiting for one person to pay on this account, it seems likely that that person is probably cheapbrokegamer.

Group 2 is for Final Fantasy IX and Xenogears, as well as certain future games (and maybe Vagrant Story). I will host this account. Extensive, precise information may be found here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8782507&postcount=12232
I may be the only person in this group at the moment! There are, however, two potential members who are also in the PE12BOF4 group. This may be causing the confusion! It would be funny if we got the exact same members - we wouldn't need to get another account.

Finally, it may be a good idea for you guys
[quote name='xxjonoxx']Anyone want to start up a gameshare for Parasite Eve 1+2? The second one has been announced to be coming to PSN tomorrow 8/23![/QUOTE]
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Oh ok. Well if he doesn't I'd be interested.[/QUOTE]
to start a PE1 & 2 group.

Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling shares of:
Pure- $4(1 slot)

PM me if interested.

Everyone in my group is paid, you should all have pm's :)

and it's cool man, we understand, but I think everyone was getting ancy for the games :p

And yes envelopes I am definitely in for the squaresoft long term. I don't really care about vagrant story honestly, so if you want to get something else that would be fine with me, maybe Legend of mana, or if you want to make it just a general rpg group maybe Alundra, Grandia, Arc the Lad all of which are available on amazon. I am partial to Grandia though

[quote name='dmdragon']Everyone in my group is paid, you should all have pm's :)

and it's cool man, we understand, but I think everyone was getting ancy for the games :p

And yes envelopes I am definitely in for the squaresoft long term. I don't really care about vagrant story honestly, so if you want to get something else that would be fine with me, maybe Legend of mana, or if you want to make it just a general rpg group maybe Alundra, Grandia, Arc the Lad all of which are available on amazon. I am partial to Grandia though[/QUOTE]

Alundra is such a good game! I never finished Grandia. I stopped playing somewhere in the middle. I think two games (FFIX, Xeno) is probably a good start for now... they're not exactly short. I also think this is something we can discuss away from this Thread, once we've finalized a group. :)

Thanks again for hosting the PE/BoF group.

[quote name='envelopes']Alundra is such a good game! I never finished Grandia. I stopped playing somewhere in the middle. I think two games (FFIX, Xeno) is probably a good start for now... they're not exactly short. I also think this is something we can discuss away from this Thread, once we've finalized a group. :)

Thanks again for hosting the PE/BoF group.[/QUOTE]

Why don't we merge our parasite group with the long term squaresoft? I'm down for that

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Why don't we merge our parasite group with the long term squaresoft? I'm down for that[/QUOTE]

Well, the issue is that dcibass16 may or may not have any interest in the SE group. If he/she wanted to join it anyway then it makes total sense. We'd just be trading the ability to sell PE/BoF separately for a free slot on our PS3s.

But yeah, I guess I formed the first group because those are the games I wanted NOW, and then you inspired me to make the second one after we had already finalized the first. Speaking of which, do you still want to do it (or maybe) if it's a new share?

[quote name='envelopes']Well, the issue is that dcibass16 may or may not have any interest in the SE group. If he/she wanted to join it anyway then it makes total sense. We'd just be trading the ability to sell PE/BoF separately for a free slot on our PS3s.

But yeah, I guess I formed the first group because those are the games I wanted NOW, and then you inspired me to make the second one after we had already finalized the first. Speaking of which, do you still want to do it (or maybe) if it's a new share?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested, I already have ff 7 and vagrant story if we are undecided about those. But yeah I'd still be interested even if I have to repeat a game

Here we are on the Castlevania DLCs. I will go ahead and pick up a $20 PSN card and host it.

[quote name='Yanksfan']

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. DarknessTear
3. envelopes
5.[/QUOTE]

3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. BARTStation (host)
2. harleymandvdson [paid]
3. Reiter34 [paid]
4. antlp89 [paid]
5. PaRiLiZaTiOn[paid]

Will wake up early 6am - 7 am PST buy and send accounts before I head off for class

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back