CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($39.99)- $8 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. DarknessTear
4. bunk22

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling slots of:
Pure- $4
Street Fighter 3: OE- $3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']Im ready to pay too lol Someone host soon please :p[/QUOTE]

What makes it so awesome also is that its only 2gb lol.

My hd likes that very much(80gb model)

[quote name='Brainberry']What makes it so awesome also is that its only 2gb lol.

My hd likes that very much(80gb model)[/QUOTE]

I have a 160 gb but I only have 35 left so Im liking the 2gb myself lol

[quote name='officerrickyross222']have a account with dead nation, wipe out hd with all dlc. willing to share for a 3 $ psn code :drool:[/QUOTE]

bump

I have an account with $100 on it and a year of playstation plus (expires 8 20 2012) Ill sell it for $120, pm me if you want it
I can send pics if you want proof, its already deactivated off my ps3 so you get all 5 slots

It also has all the free content from this week and last in the download list (Resistance 3 Multiplayer Beta, minis, free dlc, themes, everything thats free with playstation plus)

4 Spots Available / Possible Long-Term Group.

PS1 Classics group with the following games(Already Purchased on the account):

Parasite Eve - $5.99
Parasite Eve 2 - $5.99
Breath of Fire 4 - $5.99
Alundra - $5.99
Dino Crisis - $5.99
Dino Crisis 2 - $5.99
Vagrant Story - $5.99
Final Fantasy 7 - $9.99
Final Fantasy 8 - $9.99

Total : $61.91 (Normally would be $12.38/Spot)

Asking: $10/Spot

Also willing to consider more games before we start the group.
Anything else added onto the above list will be split the normal 5-ways.

Members (Longterm @ $5/month after the Initial $10 Buy-in):

Xxamir15xX (Buyer)
sunghost
chickenbutt
domo325
Indignate ?

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']4 Spots Available.

Parasite Eve - $5.99
Parasite Eve 2 - $5.99
Breath of Fire 4 - $5.99
Alundra - $5.99
Dino Crisis - $5.99
Dino Crisis 2 - $5.99
Vagrant Story - $5.99
Final Fantasy 7 - $9.99
Final Fantasy 8 - $9.99

Anything else added onto the above list will be split the normal 5-ways.[/QUOTE]
Im intrested what do i have to do?

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']4 Spots Available.

Parasite Eve - $5.99
Parasite Eve 2 - $5.99
Breath of Fire 4 - $5.99
Alundra - $5.99
Dino Crisis - $5.99
Dino Crisis 2 - $5.99
Vagrant Story - $5.99
Final Fantasy 7 - $9.99
Final Fantasy 8 - $9.99

Anything else added onto the above list will be split the normal 5-ways.[/QUOTE]

I'm in if you're going to make this a longterm one.

[quote name='Indignate']Same.

And if you add Xenogears to that list.[/QUOTE]

i wasn`t planning on doing a long term, i wanted to try and get a few more games added in though before we start up the account(eg. xenogears)
HOWEVER i would be up for doing a long term if we can stick to a small amount per month ($5 to $10 at most)

EDIT: so far there`s enough interste to fill 4 spots for a long term group.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']i wasn`t planning on doing a long term, i wanted to try and get a few more games added in though before we start up the account(eg. xenogears)
HOWEVER i would be up for doing a long term if we can stick to a small amount per month ($5 to $10 at most)

EDIT: so far there`s enough interste to fill 4 spots for a long term group.[/QUOTE]

I PM'd you about it, but might as well post here too. I'm in if it's a longterm group.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']i wasn`t planning on doing a long term, i wanted to try and get a few more games added in though before we start up the account(eg. xenogears)

EDIT: so far there`s enough interste to fill 4 spots for a long term group.[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with that.

is there any interest for those game ? for gameshare group
(serious user only)

15 game / 110$ of game / only 22$ a share for 15 game ps1 classic rpg!!! + 1 free game offer by me read below

1- 10$ final fantasy 7
2- 10$ final fantasy 8
3- 10$ final fantasy 9
4- 10$ xenogear
5- 6$ parasite eve
6- 6$ parasite eve 2
7- 6$ breath of fire 4
8- 6$ arc the lad
9- 6$ arc the lad 2
10- 6$ arc the lad 3
11- 6$ vagrant story
12- 6$ threads of fates
13- 6$ legend of mana
14- 6$ alundra
15-10$ grandia

i will trow in a free game for all who join Yggdra Union PSP jrpg (free of charge it on me i will paid 15$ value game)

more game will be purchase late on went available and vote by the group

add yourself and PM me

1.Fear Me All

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have an account with $100 on it and a year of playstation plus (expires 8 20 2012) Ill sell it for $120, pm me if you want it
I can send pics if you want proof, its already deactivated off my ps3 so you get all 5 slots

It also has all the free content from this week and last in the download list (Resistance 3 Multiplayer Beta, minis, free dlc, themes, everything thats free with playstation plus)[/QUOTE]

BUMP

Added more info and lowered price
Also no trials have been downloaded seeing as that just clutters the download list

is there any interest for those game ? for gameshare group
(serious user only)

15 game / 110$ of game / only 22$ a share for 15 game ps1 classic rpg!!! + 1 free game offer by me read below

1- 10$ final fantasy 7
2- 10$ final fantasy 8
3- 10$ final fantasy 9
4- 10$ xenogear
5- 6$ parasite eve
6- 6$ parasite eve 2
7- 6$ breath of fire 4
8- 6$ arc the lad
9- 6$ arc the lad 2
10- 6$ arc the lad 3
11- 6$ vagrant story
12- 6$ threads of fates
13- 6$ legend of mana
14- 6$ alundra
15-10$ grandia

i will trow in a free game for all who join Yggdra Union PSP jrpg (free of charge it on me i will paid 15$ value game)

more game will be purchase late on went available and vote by the group

add yourself and PM me

1.Fear Me All

[quote name='SnorE']what are the chances of NFS:Hot Pursuit comming to the US?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Brainberry']Slim to none.[/QUOTE]
Indeed, LBP1 has been on EUR store for over a year now, and it was only out for US store as Welcome back game...

EUR gets screwed on disc (EDIT: shop, not internet) prices, but has a better store! :cool:

[quote name='meeek']Indeed, LBP1 has been on EUR store for over a year now, and it was only out for US store as Welcome back game...

EUR gets screwed on disc prices, but has a better store! :cool:[/QUOTE]

no agree with you on that

i did purchase many ps3 game from UK and i did end paying way less then buy it here in USA

- alice ps3 paid 25.65$ 3 week after it was release shipping included
- red faction armagaddon paid 25.65$ 4 week after it was release shipping includes
- call of juarez cartel paid 25.65$ 4 week after it was release shipping included
- got mafia 2 collector for 27$ shipping included
- motorstorm apocalypse paid 23$ 2 month after is was release still 50$ here

and the list go on and on.. UK got 90% most time better price of disk base

my 2 cent

[quote name='meeek']Indeed, LBP1 has been on EUR store for over a year now, and it was only out for US store as Welcome back game...

EUR gets screwed on disc prices, but has a better store! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Meek you should join our NFS share. =)

We just need a host T T

[quote name='fear_Me_All']no agree with you on that

i did purchase many ps3 game from UK and i did end paying way less then buy it here in USA

- alice ps3 paid 25.65$ 3 week after it was release shipping included
- red faction armagaddon paid 25.65$ 4 week after it was release shipping includes
- call of juarez cartel paid 25.65$ 4 week after it was release shipping included
- got mafia 2 collector for 27$ shipping included
- motorstorm apocalypse paid 23$ 2 month after is was release still 50$ here

and the list go on and on.. UK got 90% most time better price of disk base

my 2 cent[/QUOTE]
oula ça m'intéresse! je t'ai PM.

[quote name='Wario64']so did anyone confirm if SF3 is definitely shareable? Like actually downloaded and tested it out?[/QUOTE]

Yup, the game is indeed gameshareable and it works like a charm.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']4 Spots Available / Possible Long-Term Group.

Parasite Eve - $5.99
Parasite Eve 2 - $5.99
Breath of Fire 4 - $5.99
Alundra - $5.99
Dino Crisis - $5.99
Dino Crisis 2 - $5.99
Vagrant Story - $5.99
Final Fantasy 7 - $9.99
Final Fantasy 8 - $9.99

Anything else added onto the above list will be split the normal 5-ways.

Members (Longterm @ $5/month after the Initial $10 Buy-in):

Xxamir15xX (Buyer)
sunghost
chickenbutt
domo325
fear me all
[/QUOTE]

group complete

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Anybody with Black Ops Escalation map pack, I am looking and willing to pay. PM me![/QUOTE]

Still interested....

Also, have one slot of Splinter Cell trilogy for sale. PM me if interested.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Starting a EASY trophies gameshare group ($20pp):[/QUOTE]

Where's Burn Zombie Burn, Joe Danger and The Last Guy? Doesn't get much easier than that.

[quote name='NSYNC']EA Sports Season Ticket - $5.00 per share (Madden NFL 12 will be available at 6pm on the 26th and expire at 6am on the 30th. Checking to see if this is shareable.)

1. NSYNC (host)
2. harlerymandvdson
3. rams81

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Galaga Legions DX
1 slot available - $2.00[/QUOTE]
It's indeed shareable according to store description, but a total ripoff IMHO (from EAsports website): the Early Release version times out when the game goes on sale at retailers. You will need to purchase the game at retail to continue playing.

It's only an enhanced trial version. Madden on store :drool::drool:-->:cry: for now...

[quote name='NSYNC']Where's Burn Zombie Burn, Joe Danger and The Last Guy? Doesn't get much easier than that.[/QUOTE]
Lol, that's not what I remember you saying about Joe D! If memory serves me correctly, you said (on psn) how tough that game was to 100%. I gave up at 40% or so, it's a great game, but the loading time just annoys me.

[quote name='NSYNC']Where's Burn Zombie Burn, Joe Danger and The Last Guy? Doesn't get much easier than that.[/QUOTE]

You forgot Trash Panic and Pain.

So my paypal account got frozen. Am i fucked beyond comprehenssion? Or is this something that they resolve quickly? I've heard horror stories on paypal I really hope this isn't one.

The reason it got frozen is pretty petty. I think its because i sent $4 to My other account wit the exact same name.

[quote name='bastiartadi']So my paypal account got frozen. Am i fucked beyond comprehenssion? Or is this something that they resolve quickly? I've heard horror stories on paypal I really hope this isn't one.

The reason it got frozen is pretty petty. I think its because i sent $4 to My other account wit the exact same name.[/QUOTE]
That sucks, mate, but hopefully they let you back in without too much hassle. :D
Hi guys, i need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

It contains burnout paradise and bf 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

Originally Posted by randomdud
looking for:

I want the dlc for marvel ultimate alliance 2 as well as a slot of MAG plus DLC if possible. PM me please if you have any of these.
Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus already, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are looking at:Moon Driver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland
If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

is there any interest for gameshare group (for PS1 classic + PS1 import + PS3 mini)
(serious user only)

15 game + more / 125$ of game / only 20$ a share (5$ off a share) to welcome you into the group for 15 game ps1 classic rpg!!! + 1 PSP jrpg

1- 10$ final fantasy 7
2- 10$ final fantasy 8
3- 10$ final fantasy 9
4- 10$ xenogear
5- 6$ parasite eve
6- 6$ parasite eve 2
7- 6$ breath of fire 4
8- 6$ arc the lad
9- 6$ arc the lad 2
10- 6$ arc the lad 3
11- 6$ vagrant story
12- 6$ threads of fates
13- 6$ legend of mana
14- 6$ alundra
15-10$ grandia
+
16- 15$ Yggdra Union PSP

i will paid all by myself the last 2 game has a bonus to welcome you into the gameshare group!
25$ bonus!! all free for you

more game will be purchase late on max 5$ a share a month

add yourself and PM me

1.Fear Me All (host)

[quote name='firesword2007']im a dumbass who cant read lol[/QUOTE]

really! lol

redeem yourself and delete your post!! you be grant a smart award :roll:;)

is there any interest for gameshare group (for PS1 classic + PS1 import + PS3 mini)
(serious user only)

15 game + more / 125$ of game / only 20$ a share (5$ off a share) to welcome you into the group for 15 game ps1 classic rpg!!! + 1 PSP jrpg

1- 10$ final fantasy 7
2- 10$ final fantasy 8
3- 10$ final fantasy 9
4- 10$ xenogear
5- 6$ parasite eve
6- 6$ parasite eve 2
7- 6$ breath of fire 4
8- 6$ arc the lad
9- 6$ arc the lad 2
10- 6$ arc the lad 3
11- 6$ vagrant story
12- 6$ threads of fates
13- 6$ legend of mana
14- 6$ alundra
15-10$ grandia
+
16- 15$ Yggdra Union PSP

i will paid all by myself the last 2 game has a bonus to welcome you into the gameshare group!
25$ bonus!! all free for you

more game will be purchase late on max 5$ a share a month

add yourself and PM me

1.Fear Me All (host)

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would anyone be interested in getting the Prince Of Persia trilogy? Or anyone have a slot available?[/QUOTE]
I have a slot for it, sending a PM aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back