CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a $20 psn card I can use to host a group, I need it to fill fast lol
If someone can.get 5 people in a group thats valued at $20 I'll make the account, just pm me if one you want fills

Would like to join or start the following gameshare, would be $9.60 a share.

Beyond good and evil hd
Limbo
Pixel junk shooter 1
Red Johnson chronicles

2. Crashmasteromega

PSN game share group ($10 pp):
Costume Quest + DLC, X-men, Noby Noby Boy, Frogger, Bomberman.

1. ProAtWork (host)

Last edited by a moderator:
we need 1 more for ALL dragon age 2 dlc....

the total is $6.40 and there's even another dlc in the making which im sure we'd all like to get..
1 more share open for $6.40

- also interested in sharing the costs of the Mafia 2 dlc if anyone is interested.. there's 3 full blown dlc storyline packs i'd like to grab. any interest in any of these, contact me

We made a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus until August 2012, $100 + Fat Princess on the account, and we need 1 more person. The cost will be 30$ per share and it will be awesome.
If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm RyuKajiCut or Randomdud and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. Kedarrao
5. OPEN

:ps3: We are interested in: :ps3:
Dungeon Hunter
The Fancy Pants Adventures
Earthworm Jim HD
Metal Slug
Ugly Americans

2 Player Co-op
Gatling Gears
Spare Parts
Outland
1942: Joint Strike
Assault Heroes
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
Magic Orbs
Hard Corps: Uprising

Multiplayer
Worms: Armaggedon
Fat Princess
Fat Princess: Fat Rolls DLC
Mag
Under Siege
Age of Booty
Mushroom Wars + DLC
Tank Battles

[quote name='Jokerkun890']You still haven't got it?[/QUOTE]
Nope, but someone had told me he was going to give me the password but that was about a week ago.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Lol, i've been temporarily banned from Playstation Network... Got error code 8002A231... I wonder what the reason could be lol. Anyways i'm done trading for now and most likely forever.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='BustdMagz']Hmmm me too, WTF. Error Code 8002A231[/QUOTE]
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Lol, I don't deny it, me and him were on Home messing with people.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='cRodz']racist, huh?

classy[/QUOTE]

Sorry to go off-topic, but is anyone else having issues with adding funds to their account? Every time I try to add to wallet I keep getting error code 80023102 or 80023103. Thank you for your attention.

1 slot of assassin creed 2 + all dlc $4
1 slot of assassin creed brotherhood + all dlc $9
ill sell both as a package for $10

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Sorry to go off-topic, but is anyone else having issues with adding funds to their account? Every time I try to add to wallet I keep getting error code 80023102 or 80023103. Thank you for your attention.[/QUOTE]

this happen to me once i waited 24 hours and tried it again and it work. havent had a problem since, but i only use psn cards now

[quote name='meeek']nuff said! (if no one followed, I won't let him access the account anymore, cos that guy pulled some funky stuff, you might start to get an idea...)

no paypal?? what are you doing here calling me a scammer? LOL!

you should have thought about it before spamming QJ MULTIPLE times, the last with incestual stuff, sicko! I'll give you the pass when/if I feel like it, being I usually don't deal with loonies/weirdos...[/QUOTE]

Meeek, I like ya man, but it's really none of your concern if they're the biggest dicks in the world. If they bought a share from you it's their property, not yours. You really have no say in if they have access to it or not.

Give them their password.

[FONT=&quot]DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk. (1 slot left): $8

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left): $2

Flower. (1 slot left): $2

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18

[/FONT]PSN game share group ($10 pp):
Costume Quest + DLC, X-men, Noby Noby Boy, Frogger, Bomberman.

[quote name='keck17']this happen to me once i waited 24 hours and tried it again and it work. havent had a problem since, but i only use psn cards now[/QUOTE]

Thats actually where I'm having the problem. Adding funds with a PSN card. I added one with no problem but when I tried to add the 2nd one it wouldn't work.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Sorry to go off-topic, but is anyone else having issues with adding funds to their account? Every time I try to add to wallet I keep getting error code 80023102 or 80023103. Thank you for your attention.[/QUOTE]

Try changing your email address affiliated with your profile, add the funds, then change the email to the original if you'd like. hope this helps.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Would like to start a Limbo share. Feel free to add yourself or send me a PM. Would be $3 a share.

1. Gamer4life88 (host)
2. iwarboY
5.[/QUOTE]

thanks for hosting..

Selling one share for this account (UK account):

MW2 resurgence, stimulus packages, Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty, Dead Nation,
Dead Space, Enslaved: Pigsy’s Perfect 10, Fallout 3: Broken Steel, Fallout: New Vegas - Old World blues, Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and damned, just cause 2 Black Market 'Boom' Pack. Price: $20

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Would like to start a Limbo share. Feel free to add yourself or send me a PM. Would be $3 a share.

1. Gamer4life88 (host)
2.iwarboY
3.Winky65
5.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[FONT=&quot]Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left): $2

Flower. (1 slot left): $2

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18
[/FONT]

[quote name='Yanksfan']Setting up a group for:

MK Arcade Collection and Elevator Action Deluxe

4 bucks a share.

1. Yanksfan (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

Im in

[quote name='iwarboY']Try changing your email address affiliated with your profile, add the funds, then change the email to the original if you'd like. hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Didn't help. Still getting error codes.

This is seriously making me mad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer4life88
Would like to start a Limbo share. Feel free to add yourself or send me a PM. Would be $3 a share.

1. Gamer4life88 (host)
2.iwarboY
3.Winky65
4.crashmasteromega

I'm in for a share if that's ok

Does anyone have a share they would like to sell for one or all of the following games:

beyond good and evil hd
Pixel junk shooter 1
Red Johnson chronicles
Prince of Persia trilogy

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

Pure
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trades.

Still need 1 more member for Castlevania DLCs. 4 dollars a slot.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Here we are on the Castlevania DLCs. I will go ahead and pick up a $20 PSN card and host it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Yanksfan']

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. DarknessTear
3. envelopes
4. r0gamer94
[/QUOTE]

Setting up a group for:

MK Arcade Collection and Elevator Action Deluxe. Elevator Action looks pretty sick for those familiar with the original.

4 bucks a share.

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. pbnate88

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

Pure
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

I'll take PayPal, Amazon or trades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer4life88
Would like to start a Limbo share. Feel free to add yourself or send me a PM. Would be $3 a share.

1. Gamer4life88 (host)
2.iwarboY
3.Winky65
4.crashmasteromega
5.dcibass16

I'll take one too if it's open.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I've seen a couple of people ask this but i haven't seen any responses: Any news on whether we'll have Driver: San Francisco on PSN next week?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about on PSN but its releasing the 2nd in europe and the 6th in north america

Alright guys group is full. Also i traded a 10 psn card for a Limbo Code so instead of $3 a share it $2. Sending out PP information now. Will send you all the info as soon as payment is received. Thanks.

1.Gamer4life88 (host)
2.iwarboY
3.Winky65
4.crashmasteromega
5.dcibass16

Looking to get shares of pop hd games or start a group for the three games, pm me if u have them or are interested in staring group, all tnree are 14.99 so would be 9.00 a share

Hosting a gameshare for Dead Space 2 which is available on the UK PSN store for £47.99/$14.50 per share. Account info will be sent out beforehand and I will be buying the psn cards from a trusted Ebay seller after everyone has paid. Message me/add yourself to the group if interested.

1. DocProphecy
2. Harleymandvdson
3. Brockothoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back