CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dbl checking, former groups I were in were paranoid and refused to give info till everyone said they were done downloading on their side

Started distributing account info
The following members have given payment so far:
1.tdwp_do0d
2.mixer236
3.slayerxx1 (host)
4.Extra80

Cleaner7 are you still interested in the last slot?

[quote name='slayerxx1']Just dbl checking, former groups I were in were paranoid and refused to give info till everyone said they were done downloading on their side

Started distributing account info
The following members have given payment so far:
1.tdwp_do0d
2.mixer236
3.slayerxx1 (host)
4.Extra80

Cleaner7 are you still interested in the last slot?[/QUOTE]

The only thing is not more than one person can log in on one account at a time. What I usually do is add the account to my friends' list, that way I can see and won't log in if someone else is already logged on.

Costume Quest + DLC
$20/5 = $4 per share

1. eth3real
2. coolbob
3. hestar

Also, let me know if anyone is interested in Blue Toad Murder Files $15/5 = $3 for all 6 episodes + free theme

[quote name='Rosterking']MAG and Borderlands Group: $12 to get a slot
Host-rosterking
2-Anhmeister
3-Tu13es
4-charles
5-charles
[/QUOTE]

I think we're full now

If possible, send the payment info today the 24th, if not, I might take a while to get back to you :(

For sale or trade. Prices listed are standard slot prices, but I'm really up for anything. Just looking to clear account space:
Deathspank/PJ Racers slot ($3)
PJ Shooter slot ($2)
Monkey Island 1+2 slot ($3)
All Borderlands DLC slots ($6)
Battlefield 1943/Onslaught Bunde ($3)
Sam & Max Full Season ($7)

Looking to get shares of these by paypal or trade:
Costume Quest DLC, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Echochrome, Cuboid, Tales of Monkey Island, or Trine.

Looking for a Bad Company 2 Vietnam and maybe a God of War Collection group.

Is the DLC from the UE of BC2 shareable? If so I'll have 4 shares of that to sell or trade.

well that makes at least 3 more people who want BFBC2 Vietnam so I guess i'll start up a group Could host or not doesn't matter.

1) Floormat
2) noone13
3) SKILLAGESNIP3R
4)
5)

Host-rosterking
2-Anhmeister
3-Tu13es
4-
5-[/QUOTE]

Put me down for another share actually. I have a friend that wants in as well :)

[quote name='DoReiRei']Disgaea 3 Complete DLC, 10$ a share, 2 spots left.[/QUOTE]

Put me down as interested. My backlog's pretty insane at the moment, but I know I'd love to get down with just powering through Disgaea sometime in the near future.

Still 1 slot in for ongoing move gameshare, we'll vote/consider any future titles as long as there is a consensus:
beat sketcher-$9.99
echochrome 2-$14.99
tumble-$9.99
total:$35
Cost is $7+w/e cost for future titles

[quote name='Mixer236']Only one slot left atm. If we set up the account and someone backs out or is slow to reply, you can have the two slots.[/QUOTE]

I just sent you a PM pretty much saying that I definitely need the 2 slots. Let me know if someone backs out and I can PayPal the money same day.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I added cleaner since he showed interest in the group first, if anyone backs out senorpants can get a slot. We're full for now so slayer send out pm's with your paypal info as soon as you can.[/QUOTE]

However, if senorpants wants in then go ahead and let him take my spot. Sorry I really need the 2 slots so I think I'll host my own group if I get interest from 3 others.

Anyone else interested in doing a PS Move only group? I can host since I need 2 slots but I do get charged tax in AZ so if someone else can host who doesn't get taxed then that'd be preferable. I'd pay for both my cousin and my shares using just my PayPal account at once. I'm open to suggestions on which games to get but know Echochrome II looks like a must. I'm hoping to get "good" games and not necessarily every Move title on PSN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Host-rosterking
2-Anhmeister
3-Tu13es
4-Tu13es(2)
5-[/QUOTE]

WOW you guys, thanks for completely ignoring me not once, but twice , both Rosterking and Tu13es

bitch move guys, merry friggin' x-mas

[quote name='Cleaner7']I just sent you a PM pretty much saying that I definitely need the 2 slots. Let me know if someone backs out and I can PayPal the money same day.[/QUOTE]
Yea sorry, only 1 slot left, if someone decides to drop or sell their share I'll let you know

[quote name='slayerxx1']Yea sorry, only 1 slot left, if someone decides to drop or sell their share I'll let you know[/QUOTE]

No problem! I didn't realize someone got a response in before me. Also I was looking through the thread and someone mentioned "senorpants" wanted into a Move group too so I'd suggest PMing him to see if he was still interested.

[quote name='charles']WOW you guys, thanks for completely ignoring me not once, but twice , both Rosterking and Tu13es

bitch move guys, merry friggin' x-mas[/QUOTE]

My bad, missed your posts. You can have my friend's slot.

[quote name='Tu13es']My bad, missed your posts. You can have my friend's slot.[/QUOTE]

Nah, forget it, wouldn't want to get in because of my bitching

Appreciate your offer; no hard feelings if it was an honest mistake. just couldn't understand how both of my posts were going unnoticed by two people...

oh well, I'll save $24...thats being a real cheapass :/

[quote name='charles']Nah, forget it, wouldn't want to get in because of my bitching

Appreciate your offer; no hard feelings if it was an honest mistake. just couldn't understand how both of my posts were going unnoticed by two people...[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, I did see your second post but figured you'd PMd RK or something and backed out. My bad.

Try this one more time and them I'll probably give up:

Star Wars The Force Unleashed (original) DLC group
I'll add in the first 2 FU2 DLC for FREE!
1. Devil May Cry
2. extra80
3. wiinet (I can host, if needed)

Also, selling a few old shares:
Crazy Taxi - $2
Uno / Critter Crunch / Zen Pinball - $3
Tiger Woods 11 DLC courses - $10

[quote name='charles']WOW you guys, thanks for completely ignoring me not once, but twice , both Rosterking and Tu13es

bitch move guys, merry friggin' x-mas[/QUOTE]

Thats why there is such a thing as PM. I usually see that first instead of going directly going to the wall.
Sorry about that, but this goes for all...
PM me if you want me to view what ever yo want to ask first.
If you want in, just tell me and I will finish this.

[quote name='Rosterking']Thats why there is such a thing as PM. I usually see that first instead of going directly going to the wall.[/QUOTE]

Thing was, you kinda replied to my first post, so I was a bit miffed when you didn't include me the first time you posted the list.
Then I was little more annoyed when you didn't see the post editing the list on the same page as your post.

But hey, whatever, let's stop derailing the thread
no hard feelings, and seriously, happy holidays to all

edit; lol, I hope you saw realwords post just above yours even if he didn't pm you

[quote name='charles']Thing was, you kinda replied to my first post, so I was a bit miffed when you didn't include me the first time you posted the list.
Then I was little more annoyed when you didn't see the post editing the list on the same page as your post.

edit; lol, I hope you saw realwords post just above yours even if he didn't pm you[/QUOTE]

Yea, no one seems to PM nowadays.
Ohh, I see now how this failed. I thought I read your first post in my inbox but couldn't I find it again. So then I kept getting PM's from other people saying they wanted in but then they realized that it wasn't going to be separate or borderlands w/ full dlc. So I forgot all about it because I assumed you were on of the people I just mentioned, sorry about that.

Complete. Still PM in case People back out.
Host-rosterking
2-Anhmeister
3-Tu13es
4-Tu13es(2)
5-realwords
Again... this will not occur til after Christmas but most likely before new years.

Up for a $20 group ($4/share) with either:
-
Joe Danger + add-on + something @$2 we agree on (a cool theme, anything...)
-
High Velocity Bowling add-ons (20 outta 29, I get to pick my fav's, we can vote for the rest!)
-
suggestions? not too much into fps/rpg...

Last edited by a moderator:
Costume Quest + DLC
$20/5 = $4 per share

1. eth3real
2. coolbob
3. hestar

Also, let me know if anyone is interested in Blue Toad Murder Files $15/5 = $3 for all 6 episodes + free theme

Also selling:
swords & soldiers $2
hasbro family game night $8
alien breed 2 $2

all 3 for $10

ah bomberman bomberman, im looking for bomberman us usual. part 1., SO!
looking for:
bomberman1
trine
deathspank2:tov
worms2 DLC only
magic the gathering + DLCs

pm please if your selling.

[quote name='jamezuva']It's a little early, but given how quickly DLC will probably be available after release, I wanted to start a gameshare for essentially all the DLC for both Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and the new Mortal Kombat games. If for some reason there's crappy DLC then we can decide not to get something, but we'd probably get all the major stuff like new characters, stages, etc. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for this, since I'm getting both games. I'd be committed to buy all DLC no matter what.

Let me know if there's any update on this.

Anyone else interested in gamesharing these games? Only $5 a share!

Sonic Adventure - $9.99 - $4.99
Sonic Adventure DX - $4.99 - $1.99
Sonic 4 Episode 1 - $14.99 - $9.99
Gunstar Heroes - $4.99 - $2.99
Afterburner Climax - $9.99 - $4.99

1. (host)
2. newtype06
3. JadeNic
4. dejeckt
5. scarhawk

HOST NEEDED!

Status