CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sgand']DC Universe Online is coming to the PSN. I wonder if it'll be shareable?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it will be, but you will still have to obtain a registration code as most MMOs. Some will be able to be purchased separately I assume.

One Spot Available:

Modnation Racers ($29.99)
Prototype ($29.99)
MAG ($29.99)
Pure ($19.99)
Back to the Future (Full Season) $19.99
$130 Total ($25 Per Spot)

Last edited by a moderator:
count me in on this. I hate creating one user account for downloading one game.

Prototype ($29.99)
MAG ($29.99)
Pure ($19.99)
$110 Total ($20 Per Spot)

[quote name='0_0']I think we should have a limit of how many reposts members are allowed per week. It's tiring to see the same stuff day in day out[/QUOTE]

I agree. People are posting the same stuff every day - or multiple times in the same day. Sometimes it seems like it's just 3-4 people with alternating bumps on every page.

[quote name='skylinersx']count me in on this. I hate creating one user account for downloading one game.

Prototype ($29.99)
MAG ($29.99)
Pure ($19.99)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I want in on this too (I sent him a PM earlier, he never replied XD EDIT: he just replied as soon as I posted this :p )
I still wanna know if a PSN$ code is a valid substitute for my lack of paypal though... :/

[quote name='Just2Dirty']with the AC:B DLC will the american version be compatible with my EU-Pal (AUS purchased) game?[/QUOTE]

no buddy dlc is region locked

yeah sorry bud, you should have waited and gotten psn version (comes out in 2012 lol)
all dlc will be included just like AC2's, and for much cheaper than the BR...

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Checking interest on a Group for either of these set:

Prototype ($29.99)
MAG ($29.99)
Pure ($19.99)

[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

How about adding Back to the Future? $15
(making it $25 a spot) Just asking.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Checking interest on a Group for either of these set:

Prototype ($29.99)
MAG ($29.99)
Pure ($19.99)
[/QUOTE]

Just PMed you amir. Also, I'd be up for adding BttF if the rest of the group is interested too. Does that include all the BttF episodes?

[quote name='tenchim86']Just PMed you amir. Also, I'd be up for adding BttF if the rest of the group is interested too. Does that include all the BttF episodes?[/QUOTE]

Yeah its a season pass. I think only Ep 1 is up now.

Gameshare w/
Castle Crashers
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Tecmo Bowl Throwback

2 Slots available at $10 each (New low price :p ) - Also willing to trade (PM me with what you have)

WTB/WTT for shares of:
Baseball Stars Professional
Hasbro Family game Night
TMNT: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled

Please PM me if interested.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']
Prototype ($29.99)
MAG ($29.99)
Pure ($19.99)

[/QUOTE]

If there is still room, I am interested. I'm not into BttF though.

[quote name='tenchim86']Just PMed you amir. Also, I'd be up for adding BttF if the rest of the group is interested too. Does that include all the BttF episodes?[/QUOTE]

I`m ok with BTTF as well, i sent PM to everyone to confirm thats fine.

[quote name='Darkstrike15']One share of BC2 Vietnam DLC for $8-$10
It's sort of your choice.[/QUOTE]

wow this dlc split 5 ways is only $3. selling shares for alot more than they are worth is not what were about here at cag! seems like you been hanging out with direll lol!

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I agree. People are posting the same stuff every day - or multiple times in the same day. Sometimes it seems like it's just 3-4 people with alternating bumps on every page.[/QUOTE]

To do what you and others are suggesting is one of the quickest ways to kill the group due to inactivity and get scammed! If you need help looking for something, ask.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to get a long-term Marvel vs Capcom 3 group started, or join into one. I need 2 shares, one for me and one for my friend.[/QUOTE]

interested as well

SHARES FOR SALE

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.00)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

(considering trades)

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
All Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)
Echochrome ($2)
Sonic 4, TV Show King, GH songs, Madden 11 and NCAA 11 Online Passes, (?)

Looking to trade for (Low wants. getting rid of slots first.):
Explodemon, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy, MAG + DLC, Megaman 10, About a Blob

I'm alright with it :D

I want to do a Killzone 3 and Need for Speed Longterm gameshare

I have Hot Pursuit and plan on buying Shift 2 so the group would include DLC's for both of those

Anyone interested please PM me

Move Bundle Share (1 slot) : $12 ($14 value)

Kung-Fu LIVE ($9.99)
Auditorium HD ($9,99)
High Velocity Bowling ($9.99)
Planet Minigolf ($9.99)
Planet Minigolf Stronghold Island ($2.49)
Tumble ($9.99)
Hustle Kings ($9.99)
Sports Champions Haunted Pack ($4.99)
Sports Champions Unlock All ($1.99)

[quote name='Darkstrike15']One share of BC2 Vietnam DLC for $8-$10
It's sort of your choice.[/QUOTE]

I'm up, I just sent you a PM.

Fat Princess+dlc $4/person
1. meeek (can host)
2. wilflare
3. gmoney1234567890
4. fmwross2 ?
DoReiRei, I might take your AB3/SP share. sir-fly your Spelunkers (this acts as reminder)

PS: traded with Encryptid and it went smooth. There are longer-tenured cag that aren't as cool, e.g. those that never reply to PMs... (guys, treat others like you'd like to be treated!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im bored, wanna see some booty someone sell me a share of Lara Croft Guardian of Light

PM me :lol:

Or if you guys wanna make a group $3 each
1. Coopx

[quote name='djratchet']I wouldn't bother making a new group for GoL just yet, seeing how it is going to be going on sale soon[/QUOTE]

nice, thanks for the heads up. Yeah i see its already on sale in 360

[quote name='sir-fly']i have 1 share of me2 with dlc 12$ or trades just pm me[/QUOTE]

pmed you. btw totally forgot about bout fat princess. Still in though if it happens.

[quote name='DIXNEES']All I need is the Mortal Kombat Demo. All got for trade is Magic the Gathering and Mortal Kombat II. Please PM asap for account info or e-mail at [email protected]. I need mah fix.[/QUOTE]
It'll be out for non PS + members next week

Looking for:
  • Account with PS Move games, preferrably a long term gameshare.

Have for sale:
  • Account 1: LittleBigPlanet 1 DLC, including: Metal Gear Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Levels, Pirates of Caribbean Costumes. (This is everything you need to get 100% trophies in Little Big Planet) $4.00
  • Account 2: Batttlefield 1942, BFBC2 Onslaught mode, $3.00
  • Account 3: Sam and Max, Devil's Playhouse Season (5 episodes) $7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back