CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']Yeah I already had the map pack purchased n i just seen your message now and I just sent you the account info.

Enjoy!!![/QUOTE]

Thanx alot, just got the message, added positive feedback for u

[quote name='ayre27292']Thanx alot, just got the message, added positive feedback for u[/QUOTE]

Just a friendly warning (from the O.P.) I don't want anyone here getting in trouble (even if the rule is a bit silly).:

Q: Feedback should be left for this transaction, right?

A: No. Per Trading/Feedback rules and guidelines in the trading forum:

Trading on CAG is "at your own risk". However, there are some special cases where feedback is not allowed and engaging in this specific trading activity warrants a special warning. Onto the list :

Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Just a friendly warning (from the O.P.) I don't want anyone here getting in trouble (even if the rule is a bit silly).:

Trading on CAG is "at your own risk". However, there are some special cases where feedback is not allowed and engaging in this specific trading activity warrants a special warning. Onto the list :

Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks.[/QUOTE]

Great choice in font color.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Just a friendly warning (from the O.P.) I don't want anyone here getting in trouble (even if the rule is a bit silly).:

Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks. [/QUOTE]

I actually think leaving a non market place feedback is ok.

Since you are trying to help validate someones reliability and I'm sure a lot of people here only use this site for gamesharing(like me)

Does anyone wanna start a group for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (The newest one)(£23.99/€29.99)- about $8.00 per slot after converted.

1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. Jlazenby1 (Maybe)
3. EstonianBeast
4. Frombrknwings
5. Brainberry

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Does anyone wanna start a group for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (£23.99/€29.99)- about $7.50 per slot after converted.

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. Jlazenby1 (Maybe)

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE] What is the estimated size of the file?

im in

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Does anyone wanna start a group for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (£23.99/€29.99)- about $7.50 per slot after converted.

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. Jlazenby1 (Maybe)
4. Frombrknwings

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Kostume Pack ($5), Skarlet DLC ($5), Kenshi DLC (5$), Rain DLC ($5), and of course Freddy Krueger DLC ($5). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $40, $8 a person.

1.Beastmangler
2.iqubal

Three more to finish the group. PM me or add yourselves to the list. :)[/QUOTE]

A few more to go.

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. Jlazenby1 (Maybe)
4. Frombrknwings

Is this the newest hot pursuit?

If so I'm in

[quote name='captbeef']want to trade or sell my games
i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$10 paypal

not looking for anything in particular

willing to let whoever wants to buy/orwhatever get the info first if you are a reliable member[/QUOTE]
reposting

[quote name='Brainberry']Is this the newest hot pursuit?

If so I'm in[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.[quote name='EstonianBeast']What is the estimated size of the file?[/QUOTE]

I heard it was 2GB.

Anyone interested in Sharing the next 3 Worms 2 DLCs? The “Forts Pack” comes out the 9th and the “Time Attack Pack” and “Retro Pack” come out the 23rd.
It'd be $3 a person.

I'm in

[quote name='Yanksfan']Looking to start gauging interest on a Sony PSN Play bundle that will be coming out this week. Here are some details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...tm_medium=social&utm_campaign=psn_play_080511

Package comes with:

• Street Fighter III: Third Strike ($15)
  • The Baconing (Deathspank 3) ($15)
  • Bloodrayne: Betrayal ($15)
  • Renegade Ops ($15)
  • The Heist (free from buying the 4 above. It is a FPS from Sony, retailing @ $20)
$60 split amongst five of us should be $12 each.

Any interest?[/QUOTE]

Selling Dragon's Age DLC slot.
Contains:

Feastday Pranks
Feastday Gifts
Battledress of the Provocateur (For Origins)
Leliana's Song
Golem's Might (For Awakenings)
Golem's Might (For Origins)
The Golems of Amgarrak
Witchcraft (For Awakenings)
Witchcraft (For Origins)
Witch Hunt

$4.00 OBO possibly trade if something is interesting.

Also looking for Infamous 2, really want this if anyone has a slot.

For Sale:

Little Big Planet (PS3&PSP)
- $4

Metal Gear Level
Pirates of the Caribbean Costume+Level
Dead Nation and Pursuit Force

Burnout Paradise+All Add Ons - $8

Also willing to trade for shares of equivalent values.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Looking to start gauging interest on a Sony PSN Play bundle that will be coming out this week. Here are some details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...tm_medium=social&utm_campaign=psn_play_080511

Package comes with:

• Renegade Ops ($15)
  • The Heist (free from buying the 4 above. It is a FPS from Sony, retailing @ $20)

Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I have some interest in this actually. As someone else mentioned I hope that it won't be a case where some games will be unsharable. I think I might even be willing to do hosting duty.

HAVE:
Plants Vs. Zombies
Linger In Shadows
Uncharted 2 DLC
Tekken 5: DR
High Stakes On The Vegas
Welcome Back games: Dead Nation and Infamous.

WANT either:
1. PS3 and PSN games
2. $10 PSN card or Paypal

HAVE:
Plants Vs. Zombies
Linger In Shadows
Uncharted 2 DLC
Tekken 5: DR
High Stakes On The Vegas
Welcome Back games: Dead Nation and Infamous.

WANT either:
1. PS3 and PSN games
2. $10 PSN card or Paypal

Great, for the PSN Play package, it looks like we have so far:

1. D4rkewolfe (possible host)
2. Yanksfan
3. Marauder7
4. envelopes (maybe)

Of course, this is all dependent on the games being shareable.

Package comes with:

• Renegade Ops ($15)

Any interest?[/QUOTE]

Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After we've received the money we plan on buying:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

$25. Normally, this would be sold for just $20, but due to faulty PSN cards we lost $40.
We're forced to tack on another $5 per share to make up for what we lost.
PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Does anyone wanna start a group for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (The newest one)(£23.99/?29.99)- about $8.00 per slot after converted.

1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. Jlazenby1 (Maybe)
3. EstonianBeast
4. Frombrknwings
5. Brainberry

Might need one more person.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Great, for the PSN Play package, it looks like we have so far:

2. Yanksfan
3. Marauder7
4. envelopes (maybe)

Of course, this is all dependent on the games being shareable.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Anyone down for a group for:

Auditorium HD - $4.99 - Move Compatible - Temporary Sale
Burnout Paradise Full Game Plus Bundle - $7.99 - Includes Game With Time Savers and Boost Specials packs - Temporary Sale
Comet Crash - $2.99 -Temporary Sale

$16 for the group. Just to make it easy, I would pay a $4 share and the other 4 members can do $3. Anyone want to get a group together for this?

SPECIAL here you chance to get it at even lower price then a share

ACCOUNT
STACKING only 1.75$ (1.25$ off)
additif game
here again a chance to own 1 good game at lowest price thx you

IF interested send me PM
or
make payment into my paypal [email protected] has a gift only
(and send me message after i send you account info)

Selling my last slot for $10 or sharing for Assassins creed brotherhood.
I have:
Dante's Inferno
Black Ops First Strike (R1)
Black Ops Escalation (R1)
Black Ops Annihilation (R1)
PS1 Resident Evil Directors cut
PS1 Resident Evil 2
PS1 Resident Evil 3
Pm me if your interested.

Is anyone interested in some Resident Evil 5 DLC that is currently on sale?

Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories Bundle - $7
- Lost in Nightmares
- Desperate Escape
- Costume Pack 1
- Costume Pack 2

Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode - $3

$10 = $2/person

1. (host)
2. Trueblade

Selling 1 share that consist of 2 games.
Section 8 Prejudice with dlc
Red Fraction Battleground.
Price is $4 or I'm willing to trade for the following.

Castle Crashers
Bionic commando Rearmed
Flower
MAG

If there is a difference in share value, we can make it up through PayPal. PM Me. Thanks

Looking for a gameshare of Midnight Club L.A Complete Edition have 3.32 in PayPal if you have it pm

Would anyone be interested in all 3 assasins creeds with all dlc and the video? Total would be about $98.50 but I have a couple $50 cards so $19.70 a slot? Add your name to the list if youre interested, paypal only
*Account will not be made until all 4 people are paid, want to be at least covered in cost because this is not a cheap slot/account
-Any other ideas for a good $100 that will fill up (if interested post) let me know

1.Host- jlazenby1

[quote name='Yanksfan']Sweet, assuming envelopes is actually in, we should be set for when this ramps up.[/QUOTE]

That sounds good to me actually. I do hope it's shareable. I'll keep tabs on this.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']That sounds good to me actually. I do hope it's shareable. I'll keep tabs on this.[/QUOTE]

How will you know, this is a pre-order program. The games have to be purchased before there launch on PSN. Only game that may not be is Street Fighter due to it being Capcom.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Sweet, assuming envelopes is actually in, we should be set for when this ramps up.[/QUOTE]

Shame they don't come out all at once...

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would anyone be interested in all 3 assasins creeds with all dlc and the video? Total would be about $98.50 but I have a couple $50 cards so $19.70 a slot? Add your name to the list if youre interested, paypal only
*Account will not be made until all 4 people are paid, want to be at least covered in cost because this is not a cheap slot/account
-Any other ideas for a good $100 that will fill up (if interested post) let me know

1.Host- jlazenby1
2.BustdMagz
5.[/QUOTE]
Count me in as long as there is brotherhood

If someone wants to take my place that's fine. Would probably be better to wait & see what I actually want. Plus I for sure have no interest in the baconing, so assuming I actually want all of the other games this would only save me a dollar.

I'm really worried about capcom's sucking when it comes SF in this deal.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Great, for the PSN Play package, it looks like we have so far:

2. Yanksfan
3. Marauder7
4. envelopes (maybe)

Of course, this is all dependent on the games being shareable.[/QUOTE]

Since Envelopes is out...I'm in

[quote name='darkpal245']Anyone interested in forming an Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + DLC gameshare? It would be $10 a slot.

1. darkpal
5.[/QUOTE]
If the other group fails to attract ppl thn im in

[quote name='jonfelkin']How will you know, this is a pre-order program. The games have to be purchased before there launch on PSN. Only game that may not be is Street Fighter due to it being Capcom.[/QUOTE]

Games do not have to be preordered for the 'Heist' promotion. All pre-ordering does is get you a free theme.

Starting August 9, 2011 gamers can get more action when the PLAY lineup becomes available for pre-order on PlayStation Network in North America and Europe. With each pre-order from the PLAY program made in the PlayStation®Store, gamers will receive a theme for their PlayStation®3 system.
As a bonus gift, action fans ages 18 years and older that purchase all four PLAY titles in the PlayStation Store will receive a voucher code for Sony Online Entertainment's PAYDAY: The Heist™, at no additional cost.*
Also, Street Fighter (Aug. 23) is the first one released, so if you're worried about Capcom and its DRM you'll be able to find out before ordering the others.

Source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...the-hottest-action-game-lineup-126838243.html

Looking to sell or trade (Toss me some offers):
Tales of Monkey Island
All Borderlands DLC
BF1943/Onslaught
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime
Dead Space Extraction/Gunstar Heroes

High Wants:
Echochrome 2, Tumble, MAG, Explodemon, Swarm, Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back