CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jlazenby1']Have a power up rewards card, go to poweruprewards.com and enter your email and password, then spend your points
They have coupons, tee shirts and random crap, $3 psn cards, all sorts of stuff
Or check ebay[/QUOTE]
good to know if I have some time on my hands!

[quote name='rpg']One year of PS+ ($10/share, free Jurassic Park to keep) group only
Add your name if you are serious about joining. PS+ needs to be activated during 11/1 - 11/7 or Jurassic Park will not be included.

1. dangkid (host)
2. rpg
3. snakemaster2389
4. Crashmasteromega

one more person left to fill the group[/QUOTE]
ProAtWork might be your 5th guy, let him get on (he's down under), maybe me...

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Can a ps3 become restricted from adding funds[/QUOTE]
not happening, they want your money lol, if your ps3 still can go online that is!

[quote name='jlazenby1']Black Ops $10
All Black Ops Maps $11
Tiger Woods 12 $10
$30 for all 3

Prices Dropped for some![/QUOTE]

Stupid questions, don't mind me for asking...

can I play black ops online under my personal account (the one I don't gameshare) and also, is the black ops game and map packs separate accounts? let me know. thanks.

Batman Arkham City Long Term Share starting with Nightwing at $6.99. Add yourself if you are interested.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz

[quote name='mbounouk']Stupid questions, don't mind me for asking...

can I play black ops online under my personal account (the one I don't gameshare) and also, is the black ops game and map packs separate accounts? let me know. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, works online and on any account you use as long as its downloaded and activated and yes, the map packs are on a sperate account

[quote name='jlazenby1']Yeah, works online and on any account you use as long as its downloaded and activated and yes, the map packs are on a sperate account[/QUOTE]

crap. I really want both but don't want to give up two of my allotted 16 accounts. are there any other downloads located in these accounts to make push me to make the purchase?

[quote name='mbounouk']crap. I really want both but don't want to give up two of my allotted 16 accounts. are there any other downloads located in these accounts to make push me to make the purchase?[/QUOTE]

The Black Ops account has ps plus, not sure how much longer but theres some freebies available, other than that iys just the game and maps

[quote name='Foxx']Anyone know why hardly anyones buying games? Seems strange considering everyone has good deals at the moment.[/QUOTE]

You have to repost the hell out of something and be patient. Trust me, I know better than almost anyone. It's not due to lack of variety or discounts. The thread has always been this way. If you can't finish something on release week, it's an uphill battle since they're considered "old" shares. Variety will make you a BrokeAssGamer wishing you bought that stuff on your main account.

EDIT: By variety, I mean don't try to be nice and host stuff outside the norm because a few people showed interest. You'll get stuck with extra shares almost everytime.

EDIT#2: Best advice I can give sellers having a hard time is to ignore the chatter and repost everyday, multiple times for lurkers. They outnumber us and all don't visit regularly. Posting once a day, your post will always get buried by things outside of other sellers (groups forming, questions or discussions).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer4life88']Batman Arkham City Long Term Share starting with Nightwing at $6.99. Add yourself if you are interested.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz
4. FlipSide
5.[/QUOTE]

add me

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Batman Arkham City Long Term Share starting with Nightwing at $6.99. Add yourself if you are interested.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz
4. Flipside
5. bigkrev13
[/QUOTE]

I'm in as well

[quote name='meeek']
ProAtWork might be your 5th guy, let him get on (he's down under), maybe me... [/QUOTE]

Know of a way we could get into contact with him? Or somehow have him contact me if he's interested?

Selling my share of these accounts

Account 1: $4
Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Includes Dungeon of Trials DLC unlock

Account 2: $8
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Account 3: $3
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes

*All are US accounts.

Share 1
Call of Duty Black Ops All 4 Map Packs.. $10 ($2 off)!

First PM gets it!

Share 2
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2 ($1 off)

Share 3
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$4 ($2 off)

Take both 2 and 3 shares for $5 ($4 off)!

[quote name='DangKid']Know of a way we could get into contact with him? Or somehow have him contact me if he's interested?[/QUOTE]

If it's for the Uncharted 3 stuff, you'll have until the store updates at the latest. It won't disappear before then. I'm sure you'll get in contact.

I don't think they'll end the fortune hunters club tomorrow, if they ever end it I think it'll be when the first DLC arrives at the earliest. Just my opinion. There's no day 1 DLC right?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I don't think they'll end the fortune hunters club tomorrow, if they ever end it I think it'll be when the first DLC arrives at the earliest. Just my opinion. There's no day 1 DLC right?[/QUOTE]

A skin pack, a quite large one apparently (Mostly Uncharted 2 stuff i think though)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I don't think they'll end the fortune hunters club tomorrow, if they ever end it I think it'll be when the first DLC arrives at the earliest. Just my opinion. There's no day 1 DLC right?[/QUOTE]

What you said. Now I think I worded my post wrong LOL!

:waits for Redbox to stock UC3:

Interesting, I checked the other day and couldn't find specifics on the first DLC release date besides some time in November. Gonna look that up and see what's included.

Pics of all the skins: http://www.famitsu.com/blog/uncharted/2011/10/dlc_2.html#more

A little bit lame that one of the included 7 DLCs in the season pass is recycled content many of us already paid for in U2. At least it'll add variety. Don't see any date for it tho. LittleBigPlanet U3 DLC coming Nov 1st tho.

I am selling shares of:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood /w all DLC $10
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse: $4
Earthworm Jim HD $1.30

PM me if your interested!

Anyone up for a share of all Uncharted 3 DLC & preorder bonus codes? $25 for all future DLC packs (6, I think). Amazon had three different preorder codes, not sure if anyone else did.

I've got a code for the Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL. What I'm not sure how to do is deal with the preorder bonuses.

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters Club $25, $5/person
1. (host)
2. iowaholdem

[quote name='iowaholdem']Anyone up for a share of all Uncharted 3 DLC & preorder bonus codes? $25 for all future DLC packs (6, I think). Amazon had three different preorder codes, not sure if anyone else did.

I've got a code for the Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL. What I'm not sure how to do is deal with the preorder bonuses.

1. (host)
2. iowaholdem
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this group. My pre-order bonus is this:

Pre-order PS3 Uncharted 3 at Future Shop and receive a bonus Future Shop exclusive in-game AK-74 weapon!

Not sure what it is and I haven't received it yet.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Anyone up for a share of all Uncharted 3 DLC & preorder bonus codes? $25 for all future DLC packs (6, I think). Amazon had three different preorder codes, not sure if anyone else did.

1. (host)
2. iowaholdem
3. gamerGirl34
4. Usuyami (maybe)
5.[/QUOTE]

I can add creepy crawler kickback, I'm reserved it at gamestop & will picking up uncharted 3 later tonight :)

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Yankfan messages full[/QUOTE]

I cleared some space. You sent me several messages in a row and it was already a bit full.

I do not want to post all the details, but I do have all the PMs. I paid $8 for a NFS:HP slot from Just2Dirty back on 10/19 and at this point in time, do not have the game and a few requests for a refund have been ignored at first, then denied. I do not recommend game sharing with him based off of my personal experience. I do not think he has intentionally kept me from the game, but in the end, I do not have it and he still has the money that was paid for it.

This will be the last I speak of it on public forum, but I have kept all PMs if anyone needs anymore information before deciding to do business with him in the future.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz
5.[/QUOTE]

Is this still available? Please add me

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz
4. soright34

1. (host)
2. iowaholdem
5.[/QUOTE]

add me to the list i have the amazon preorder code

Anyone up for a share of all Uncharted 3 DLC & preorder bonus codes? $25 for all future DLC packs (6, I think). Amazon had three different preorder codes, not sure if anyone else did.

1. (NEED HOST)
2. iowaholdem (Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL)
3. gamerGirl34 (Gamestop Creepy Crawler)
4. Usuyami (Future Shop exclusive in-game AK-74 weapon)
5. hs123 (Amazon Preorder Code)

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Anyone up for a share of all Uncharted 3 DLC & preorder bonus codes? $25 for all future DLC packs (6, I think). Amazon had three different preorder codes, not sure if anyone else did.

1. (NEED HOST)
2. iowaholdem (Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9 and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL)
3. gamerGirl34 (Gamestop Creepy Crawler)
4. Usuyami (Future Shop exclusive in-game AK-74 weapon)
5. hs123 (Amazon Preorder Code)[/QUOTE]

All you need is a host? I can host but I won't be able to create the Account until 11PM EST.

[quote name='soright903']Is this still available? Please add me

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz
4. soright34
5.WV Matsui

[/QUOTE]

Will this include Robin etc?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Will this include Robin etc?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='soright903']Is this still available? Please add me[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys the group is full.

Batman Arkham City Long Term Share starting with Nightwing at $6.99.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz
4. Flipside
5. bigkrev13

Split/Second + WB games (iNfamous + Wipeout HD)- $5

About a Blob co-op map pack - Free!

RE4 + Code Veronica + PSN+ (til 12/27/11) $6.00 ($2 off the two games and free PSN+!)
Free Games include:
-PvZ
Costume Quest
Dead Nation
Burn Zombie Burn
Hydrophobia Prophecy!
____

Off topic, am selling discounted Amazon GCs. PM me for info.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Sorry guys the group is full.

Batman Arkham City Long Term Share starting with Nightwing at $6.99.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. katastrophie
3. blurrz
4. Flipside
5. bigkrev13[/QUOTE]

Damn

Oh well

Selling/Trading:
Alien Breed 1 + 2
Alien Breed 3 and Spare Parts
Ghostbusters
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

Give me some offers.

[quote name='Marauder7']All you need is a host? I can host but I won't be able to create the Account until 11PM EST.[/QUOTE]

That might be too late. I'm not sure if it will still be there after PSN updates later today.

Anyone else able to host. We got enough people plus we are adding preorder goodies to the account to go alongside the monthly DLC of uncharted 3.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']That might be too late. I'm not sure if it will still be there after PSN updates later today.

Anyone else able to host. We got enough people plus we are adding preorder goodies to the account to go alongside the monthly DLC of uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

Is the offer valid only for a week? O_O

I am very dissapointed that someone has stolen an activation slot from the account [email protected]. If the person who has done this could e-mail me and we can work something out, then that is fine.

If not, I will be conducting a full investigation into this matter and hope for any CAGS to aid me in this inquest as a great injustice has been done to more than one CAG.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']I am very dissapointed that someone has stolen an activation slot from the account [email protected]. If the person who has done this could e-mail me and we can work something out, then that is fine.

If not, I will be conducting a full investigation into this matter and hope for any CAGS to aid me in this inquest as a great injustice has been done to more than one CAG.[/QUOTE]

How'd this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back