CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bobdabuilder']Any1 know why Xxamir15xX doesn't bother to reply to my PMs?[/QUOTE]

Why on earth did you create a thread in the Video Game Deals forum? You're lucky you weren't banned

Ok, I've got a couple of games that have been sitting in my backlog due to HDD space for close to a year. I'll rent these out for A MONTH if anyone is interested. I'm the host of each account, so no funny business, haha. I'm going to have to be really picky on who gets these due to the other members. Sorry in adavance if I turn you down.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + DLC
1 month - $2.50

Borderlands + DLC
1 month - $1
----------

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Why on earth did you create a thread in the Video Game Deals forum? You're lucky you weren't banned[/QUOTE]

I payed the dude but he has yet to give me the acc info after signing in several times. Seems to be ignoring me.
EDIT: He signed on and it said "Private Messaging" then he signed off. I still haven't recieved a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']Ok, I've got a couple of games that have been sitting in my backlog due to HDD space for close to a year. I'll rent these out for A MONTH if anyone is interested. I'm the host of each account, so no funny business, haha. I'm going to have to be really picky on who gets these due to the other members. Sorry in adavance if I turn you down.

1 month - $2.50

Borderlands + DLC
1 month - $1
----------

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
[/QUOTE]
Could I just buy AC BRo from you?

Ok, I've got a couple of games that have been sitting in my backlog due to HDD space for close to a year. I'll let you borrow these for A MONTH if anyone is interested. I'm the host of each account, so no funny business, haha. I'm going to have to be really picky on who gets these due to the other members. Sorry in adavance if I turn you down.

1 month

Borderlands + DLC
1 month
----------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Reo 15x']Could I just buy AC BRo from you?[/QUOTE]

No, I'd like to play it once I get enough room. Sorry.

[quote name='Bobdabuilder']I payed the dude but he has yet to give me the acc info after signing in several times. Seems to be ignoring me.[/QUOTE]

He is about as honest a guy as you'll meet, so there's no need to panic. I'm sure you'll get the account info shortly.

[quote name='Bobdabuilder']I payed the dude but he has yet to give me the acc info after signing in several times. Seems to be ignoring me.[/QUOTE]

He probably didn't have time to read your PMs, or didn't see them. He's very dependable.. hosted my longterm PS+ AND PS1 classic group and I've never had a single issue with him. I doubt he's ignoring you.

EDIT: Did you buy a share from him for Resident Evil 5? I wonder if the password was changed on that account.. it might have something to do with it, not sure.

Infamous 2, Back To The Future (ALL EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts.
$20

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass.
OFFER

LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, LittleBigPlanet (PSP), ModNation Racers (PSP).
OFFER

[quote name='Bobdabuilder']Any1 know why Xxamir15xX doesn't bother to reply to my PMs?[/QUOTE]

I refunded your $2 you sent less than 12hrs ago.
After coming home from work just now and reading some of the PM's you sent, i would prefer to not deal with you especially on something such a gameshares.

CAGBOBDABUILDER2.png

[quote name='sunghost']He probably didn't have time to read your PMs, or didn't see them. He's very dependable.. hosted my longterm PS+ AND PS1 classic group and I've never had a single issue with him. I doubt he's ignoring you.

EDIT: Did you buy a share from him for Resident Evil 5? I wonder if the password was changed on that account.. it might have something to do with it, not sure.[/QUOTE]

I Haven`t heard of any problems in my RE5 Group, but just double checked the Email/PW and everything seems ok.

I Haven`t heard of any problems in my RE5 Group, but just double checked the Email/PW and everything seems ok.
Yeah there were problems with a different RE5 group, didn't know if it was the same as yours, guess I know it's not now.

Selling my share of Batman Arkham City DLC ($6)

Includes:
Catwoman Bundle
Nightwing Bundle
Robin Bundle
The Joker's Carnival Challenge Map
Sinestro Corps Skin
Batman Beyond Skin

PM me.

Selling a share of Mass Effect 2 w/ All DLC from release date which includes a few appearance packs and weapons I believe. Does not have Arrival though. $8 for the share.

Looking for the following shares:

Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC
Castlevania: Lord of Shadow (all DLC)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (all DLC)
Super Stardust HD (all DLC)

Anyone interested in MotorStorm Apocalypse? Cost is $19.04 if we split it 50/50 and there will be £5 left in the account that we can use on anything else.

(£19.99/€29.99) File Size: 6791 MB

Anyone want the DLC codes for Rage Anarchy Edition? Average price if these 2 codes on ebay is $5 willing to sell them for $3, PM me if you want them!

[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone interested in MotorStorm Apocalypse? Cost is $19.04 if we split it 50/50 and there will be £5 left in the account that we can use on anything else.

(£19.99/€29.99) File Size: 6791 MB[/QUOTE]

I may be interested...

Anyone interested in MotorStorm Apocalypse? Cost is $14.28 and there will be £5 left in the account that we can use on anything else.

(£19.99/€29.99) File Size: 6791 MB

[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a Code 20 us for Battlefield 3.[/QUOTE]

maybe I am just tired but what BF3 code are people selling? What special what? Thanks.

floormat
he's offering $20 psn credit for a slot of BF3...

[quote name='adrianbucar']I looking BF3, i have $ paypal[/QUOTE]
I vouch for him, dealt thrice with ;)

[quote name='meeek']floormat
he's offering $20 psn credit for a slot of BF3...

I vouch for him, dealt thrice with ;)[/QUOTE]

NSYNC just informed me BF3 was offered on UK PSN. Didn't even know. Thanks.

[quote name='zonte94']If anyone is selling a share of [PROTOTYPE] please inform Randomdud about it :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, zonte.

Also looking for Bloodrayne the PS2 game with/without other games. Prefer the 1/5th group price, but am willing to consider other offers.

Selling (separate accounts):

Mushroom wars + dlc $2 (30 cents off)
Hasbro Family game night 3 $6

Take both for just $7

Willing to negotiate, pm me ;)

For sale/trade:
Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $1.50
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $1.50
Or get both for $2.50

PM me, thanks.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Were there no Dead Space 1 groups formed?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, sorry. Groups were few and far between since the announcement. I've also noticed 50/50 has been lackluster so far too. Probably less than three.

Selling:

Toy Story 3 ($8)

Batman Arkham City DLC ($6)
Includes:
Catwoman Bundle
Nightwing Bundle
Robin Bundle
The Joker's Carnival Challenge Map
Sinestro Corps Skin
Batman Beyond Skin

PM me.

Status