CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when they change things to that degree. Why the hell did they take away the option of just playing a franchise mode and instead make you play a career as one player? Stand by folks, this one will be ready to sell by the end of the weekend!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I hate when they change things to that degree. Why the hell did they take away the option of just playing a franchise mode and instead make you play a career as one player? Stand by folks, this one will be ready to sell by the end of the weekend![/QUOTE]
Well i can understand that, but im more of a quickplay guy such as when the guys are over and u need to show how much better the packers are than everyone else :p and with the updated physics its the best quickplay/online madden to date.

[quote name='justan00b']Well i can understand that, but im more of a quickplay guy such as when the guys are over and u need to show how much better the packers are than everyone else :p and with the updated physics its the best quickplay/online madden to date.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you both. I hate when they change things like the swing mechanics and controls in Tiger Woods 13, but I love the new physics in Madden 13. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

For sale:
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (sellable) - $14.99
Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC (sellable) - $4.25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeshares (all rentals are only 10 cents per day, $0.10):
Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
Journey

Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC
LIMBO
Braid
Flower
Battlefield 1943

PM me if interested, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fmills15']ATTENTION: ALL INTERESTED IN NBA 2K13.

I just happen to feel like reading the purchase info on PSN for the preorder games, because I had a feeling. Anyway, 2K13 is the only pre-order game so far that specifically says this.

"One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 consoles systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign into PSN each tie you start the game."

Translation: No game-sharing 2K.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']This isn't directed solely at you, but to clear up the ongoing confusion in the thread:

NBA 2K13 CANNOT BE GAMESHARED.

It is locked to a single account (meaning you can't install and then play on your "main" account), requires the downloading account to be signed in to PSN to start the game and has a 24-hour lockout period for other activated consoles on the same account.[/QUOTE]

Some good news about NBA2k13:

The game released yesterday on the UK Store and wrote this info:

Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms os Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service more important information. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems and 2 activated compatible Portable Console* systems.

*See Terms of Service for futher information.

If it is true, then it looks as the UK/European version of the NBA2k13 is gamesharable.

The NBA2k13 price's 49.99GBP (approximately $80) on the UK Store.

$26-27 the resellable
$13-13,5 the phantom

^^^ Hey Bro. Before coming to this thread I swear I just logged on to the UK PSN to check the same thing and to see what it said. Great minds and all...

Now to see if we got any CAG Guinea Pigs willing to see what's up.

[quote name='captbeef']$10 (resell)
burnout paradise
fat princess
brain challenge
mortal kombat 2
scott pilgrim with knives dlc
pain with some dlc
ragdoll kung fu
superstardust hd
zombie apocalypse
wolfenstein 3D
lbp and pirates dlc
marvel vs capcom 2
resident evil 2
wipeout hd

ps1 classics
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania Chronicles
Silent Hill
Gex 3
Resident Evil 2
MediEvil
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

all in 1 account
-
trade (resell)
also have Hitman Sniper Challenge
-
$5 (resell)
THPS HD[/QUOTE]

bump

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I hate when they change things to that degree. Why the hell did they take away the option of just playing a franchise mode and instead make you play a career as one player? Stand by folks, this one will be ready to sell by the end of the weekend![/QUOTE]

Did u select player or coach when you started connected career? Player only allows that one individual to be controlled, coach allows you to play as everyone on the team.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Did u select player or coach when you started connected career? Player only allows that one individual to be controlled, coach allows you to play as everyone on the team.[/QUOTE]

Yup, just choose coach and its like the old franchise with a lot of added features, like progressing your coach, earning XP which you can use to try to maximize value when negotiating contracts.

[quote name='Brainberry']Were all past DMC games on the PS2?

I've only played DMC4[/QUOTE]

Yep, DMC 1 was great for its time. I haven't replayed it since 3 came out, so I don't know how well it still holds.

DMC2 sucks. It is really bad.

DMC3 is possibly the greatest action game ever made.

Just a heads up for those looking to GS the collection..it is pretty easy to buy this for less than $20 new. I know NewEgg has had it for $16 a few times.

Selling / trading (all resellables):
Acc 1 - 13 $
- ICO
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Oddworld: Strangers Wrath
- Amy

Acc 2 - 4 $
- DLC Borderlands (All 4 packs)
- DLC Red Dead Redemption (Liars and Cheats)
- DLC Dragon Age Origins (Witch Hunt , Golems of Amgarrak, Lelianas Song)
- DLC Dantes Inferno (Dark Forest)
- Wipeout
- Dead Nation

Acc 3 (complete account) - 1 $:
- Resistance 3 online pass

Acc 4 - 4 $:
- DLC Killzone 2 (All Map Packs)
- DLC Red Faction Guerilla (Demons of the Badlands)
- DLC Mafia II (Betrayal of Jimmy)
- DLC Uncharted 2
- DLC Red Dead Redemption (Legends and Killers)
- DLC Mag (Interdiction pack)

Trade all 4 for 20 PSN

NFS Most Wanted/Burnout Crash!/Burgertime/FFIX/Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 w/ DLCs (will start Oct 30th but resellers can get whatever they want when they get $20 back from PSN since this is over $100 total) *Total Size for everything except for NFS is 8.741 GB so I am assuming NFS would probably be 8GB*

$36.98
-----------------------------------------
$18.51
1. y2jd
2. skylinersx (awaiting pm)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with DLCs/ Assassin's Creed Revealtions with DLCs/Assassion's Creed 3 (Start Date Oct 30th. This will be over $100.. so resellers can get whatever they want when they get $20)

$46.66
-------------------------
$23.34
1. y2jd

I dont know if multiplayer maps are needed but i can throw that out and lower the cost
ill worry about season pass later anyway

[quote name='Bravens']Some good news about NBA2k13:

Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms os Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service more important information. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems and 2 activated compatible Portable Console* systems.

If it is true, then it looks as the UK/European version of the NBA2k13 is gamesharable.

$26-27 the resellable
$13-13,5 the phantom[/QUOTE]

If true, please put me down for a phantom.

Was there a second PS allstars group? I know I was one of the first to sign up and may have been bumped from the group.

Edit: Turns out I just picked the wrong horse and that group was never mentioned again.
Playstation All Stars (2)

$20
--------------
$10
1. OlDirtyBastard

[quote name='Apollyon']F1 2012
$20
1. Apollyon
--------------
$10
1. polaris1001
2. cule54[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale:

1) Dead Space, NFS Hot Pursuit, Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Wolfenstein 3D, Infamous, LBP - $12 (Resell Share)

2) Dragon Age Origins - $4 (Resell Share)

3) Assassin's Creed & Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe - $4 (Resell Share)

[quote name='Bravens']Some good news about NBA2k13:

$26-27 the resellable
$13-13,5 the phantom[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to test this out with a phantom.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Just a heads up for those looking to GS the collection..it is pretty easy to buy this for less than $20 new. I know NewEgg has had it for $16 a few times.[/QUOTE]
Newegg currently has it for $16 with free shipping. It sold out once and I waited for two or three weeks for it to come back in stock.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Was there a second PS allstars group? I know I was one of the first to sign up and may have been bumped from the group.

Edit: Turns out I just picked the wrong horse and that group was never mentioned again.
Playstation All Stars (2)

$20
--------------
$10
1. OlDirtyBastard
Halfwasted
[/QUOTE]

Put me down for a phantom

Bumping this group. I'll switch to resell if someone would rather have a phantom, so long as we get a fourth.

GTA3

$3.33
1. hs123
--------------
$1.67
1. bsmiff
2. geezyj

Today, I bought an NBA2k13(UK) account with other 3 hungarian players and it's shareable! We testing it and it's works fine! Everybody can play online with NBA 2k13 (UK/European version). The game is awesome! I think it will be the best sport game on the Video Game Awards this year!

I bought two 25GBP Card this place: http://electronicfirst.com/buy-playstation-network-cards/25playstation-network-cards-uk/

They sent the codes approximately 30 minutes. and their 25GBP Card code price is only 22.99 GBP. You can pay with paypal.

[quote name='y2jd']put me in for phantom for NBA 2K13 UK please.. but would it work online for US players?[/QUOTE]

Yes it work online for US players. Only need you will buy the game on the UK (or other European) Store.

Read the first page:

[quote name='Usuyami']

Q: Are there restrictions?

Downloadable PS Store content (DLC) is region locked, whether disc or digital download, you need it from the same region as your disc or psn version for it to work.

http://www.psnstores.com/2011/11/global-psn-store-update-nov-29th-2011/

Region 1/NTSC: North & South America
http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/new-releases/
Region 2/PAL: Europe, Australia, NZ
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/cate...aystation-store-update-playstation-network-2/
Region 3: Asia
http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en
Region 4: Japan

[/QUOTE]

If you want DLC, you must buy it the same region.

Originally Posted by raiten

Dishonored
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid (HOST)
2.GogetaSS4 (PAID)
Phantom - $10
1.raiten (PAID)
2.mauaus

I will host both groups.

Medal of Honor Warfighter (2)
$20
1. das-regal
---------------
$10
1. kerouac kid (HOST)
2. hs123

Have:
Borderlands 2 Premier Club DLC w/ Slaughter Dome Resell Slot
Want:
Offers

[quote name='y2jd']ok im in for phantom then... i dunno about DLCs tho.. but im in either with or without dlcs[/QUOTE]

Depending on the price I'll be down for a resell spot for 2k13

NBA 2K13 (UK)
Resell:
1. likeme
---------------
phantom
1. y2jd
2. wwe101

i cant host.. if someone can thatd be great.. thanks!

WVMatsui.. sorry man he asked for phantom first and i was 2nd.. but if u want in resellable lemme know

[quote name='sigmablast']I might take a phantom slot of NBA 2K13 from the UK.[/QUOTE]

Let's start a new group then sig, shall we?

NBA 2K13 (UK)
- $???
Sellable - $???
1. DiZeo
Phantom - $???
1. SteamboatOperator
2. sigmablast

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale:

Borderlands 2 Season Pass (sellable) - $14.99
Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC (sellable) - $4.25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeshares (all rentals are only 10 cents per day, $0.10):
Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
Journey

Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC
LIMBO
Braid
Flower
Battlefield 1943

PM me if interested, thanks.

[quote name='skylinersx']Dead or Alive 5 + Jet Set Radio
$23.33
2. crashlen0 (paid)
--------------
$11.67
1. saturdaysun (paid)
2. skylinersx
(host)

Can someone please join? We only need one more person to complete the group.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='y2jd']NBA 2K13 (UK)
Resell:
1. likeme
---------------
phantom
1. y2jd
2. wwe101

i cant host.. if someone can thatd be great.. thanks!

WVMatsui.. sorry man he asked for phantom first and i was 2nd.. but if u want in resellable lemme know[/QUOTE]

not sure if y2jd is cool with this, but if it comes out to about 80 USD, we could do $15 phantoms and $25 resells? also I have gameshared before, but this will be my first time as a phantom, so can you please pm what I will have to do different this time? thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back