CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hs123']looking for resell of assassin creed 3 resellable slot and most wanted[/QUOTE]
We have 1 resell slot left in our ACIII group, interested?

Still looking for 1 more resell member for the group, PM me or quote:

Assassin's Creed 3
Resell ($20)
1. THEPS3

Phantom ($10)
1. chrisryans
2. Josh1billion (host)

Really wants to complete our 2k13 group :whistle2:(

I'm dropping from my MoH Warfighter group. Sorry but the beta was horrendous!

Looking to unload these account.

Account #1 (RESELLABLE)
Burnout Crash and Beyond Good and Evil
$2.50

Account #2 (PHANTOM)
Limbo
Braid
Flower
Journey
ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
Battlefield 1943
$8.50

Take both for $10!!!

Paypal only. PM for details!

[quote name='d3adliner']The GS Library group states it's public and that anyone can join, but I don't see a join option and the group owner doesn't respond. What's the deal?[/QUOTE]

PM him, he's been missing in action because of grad school though

Originally Posted by raiten

Dishonored
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid (HOST)
2.GogetaSS4 (PAID)
Phantom - $10
1.raiten (PAID)
2.mauaus

Medal of Honor Warfighter (2)
$20
1. das-regal
---------------
$10
1. kerouac kid (HOST)
2. hs123

I will host the Dishonored & MoH groups.

NBA 2K13 (UK)
Resell: $26.33
1. equax
2. Domo325
---------------
phantom: $13.16
1. WVMatsui
2. kerouac kid

Have:
Borderlands 2 Premier Club DLC w/ Slaughter Dome Resell Slot
Want:
Offers

NBA 2K13 (UK)
1. domo325
---------------
1. WVMatsui
2. kerouac kid

Added myself here. Can't host though.

[quote name='ashtonreeves']ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
Journey
LIMBO
Braid
Flower
Battlefield 1943

need a phantom or resell slot of these games asap. thank you..

I had this games on my PS3 (phantom), but I restored the system, then the account info was gone afterwards, and the license!

please send me a PM!
[/QUOTE]

Still looking for a phantom of these games?

Selling(re-sellable)

$2.00 - Max payne

$3.50 - Resident evil 4 and code veronica

$2.00 - Final fantasy 8 , metal gear solid and tomb raider

[quote name='domo325']NBA 2K13 (UK)
1. domo325
2. equax
---------------
1. WVMatsui
2. kerouac kid

Added myself here. Can't host though.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind hosting, but I'm not sure how to host or purchase a UK based game.

anyone have all assassin's creed games with all dlcs on their account? minus AC3 of course only really looking for all on 1 account not multiple.. I dont want just 1 & 2.. I would like all.. I doubt anyone have that

oh as for Revealations.. multiplayer maps are not needed but id take em

[quote name='kerouac kid']I don't mind hosting, but I'm not sure how to host or purchase a UK based game.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone help? I know a lot of folks have hosted UK groups... Steamboat?

[quote name='kerouac kid']I don't mind hosting, but I'm not sure how to host or purchase a UK based game.[/QUOTE]

Hm. I think we need to purchase UK cards on ebay or something. Ah, hope to get this done tonight.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Originally Posted by raiten

Dishonored
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid (HOST)
2.GogetaSS4 (PAID)
Phantom - $10
1.raiten (PAID)
[/QUOTE]

I can fill the last slot.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Originally Posted by raiten

Dishonored
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid (HOST)
2.GogetaSS4 (PAID)
Phantom - $10
1.raiten (PAID)

$20
1. das-regal
---------------
$10
1. kerouac kid (HOST)
2. hs123

NBA 2K13 (UK)
1. equax
2. Domo325
---------------
1. WVMatsui
2. kerouac kid

Have:
Want:
Offers

One of our Dishonored members has dropped from the group.

We need someone to fill an empty phantom spot.[/QUOTE]

do you guys still need a phantom for dishonored and a resell for medal of honor? if so i'm in and can pay immediately

[quote name='justan00b']Dishonored

$20
1. justan00b(PAID)
2. DarkMaizena

---------------
$10
1.qualityman13
(host)
2.SL4V3DOG[/QUOTE]

Group is filled! qualityman13 is ready for payment! PLEASE PAY ASAP so we can get preordered.

[quote name='Brainberry']PM him, he's been missing in action because of grad school though[/QUOTE]

I don't think he will get lucky I already pmed him several times on how to enter and he never responded to that like if he was trying to not speak of that, but I have been gamesharing for several times with people on this forum, that is also one of the conditions for you entering.

So I really don't know maybe it has a condition which is you have been gamesharing for one year minimum and musty be active on the thread for one year.

@SteamBoatOperator: did you get my pm I really need that to be done today!

I believe that each person who has contributed a share decides how "official" a member has to be to borrow. With that said, Usuyami has said in the past that he does not have time run the library and has asked if someone else can pick up the responsibility. So its likely that the library will be inactive until someone else takes responsibility for it.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I believe that each person who has contributed a share decides how "official" a member has to be to borrow. With that said, Usuyami has said in the past that he does not have time run the library and has asked if someone else can pick up the responsibility. So its likely that the library will be inactive until someone else takes responsibility for it.[/QUOTE]

I understand that but I had asked weeks before that and neglected to say anything when I pmed him regarding that matter, but showed to be responsive about helping to fund an account or to to tell me if someone had LittlebigPlanet 1 dlc on the GS library, so looks like he was avoiding my questions.

But I don't take it personal I just moved on when ppl would want to accept me there, I will go there only if you want me there, it's not like I am in a rush,.

Looking to join a group for at least Dishonored - could also be the new Resident Evil as well (as well as other games....I'm flexible)

@clonesniper666

New Dishonored Group
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid (HOST)
2.GogetaSS4 (PAID)
Phantom - $10
1.raiten (PAID)
2.Reo15X (PAID)

$20
1. das-regal
---------------
$10
1. kerouac kid (HOST)
2. hs123

NBA 2K13 (UK)
1. equax
2. Domo325
---------------
1. WVMatsui
2. kerouac kid

Have:
Want:
Offers

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definitely not personal. I usually go through a person's post history to see what groups they've been involved in before letting them in, but I haven't even had the time to keep up with this thread or turn on my PS3 lately. Just the past week alone, I had three people PM me asking for access so the number of requests I get are quite high. Most of the time, it's people who were just visiting this gameshare thread for the first time but I have no time to verify and the library is pretty inactive as it is so they're really not missing out on much.

With that said, I sent out a small batch of invites so check if you can get in.

PS. So many good games are coming out.. I've already missed out on a lot of games I want to play. Looks like I'll have to build an even bigger backlog when I eventually return to PS3 gaming. My Vita is so convenient though. :)

[quote name='Usuyami']It's definitely not personal. :)[/QUOTE]

At least you aren't like people who have 600 games on their backlogs, which don't fully finish them, I only go for another game on my list when I fully finish one at 100% or when I can't do anything anymore and I'll be back really quick or in weeks later. that's what I do since I can't stand going to play one game and another and another, unless those are games I play normally like killzone3 and other mini games.

[quote name='realit3y']At least you aren't like people who have 600 games on their backlogs, which don't fully finish them, I only go for another game on my list when I fully finish one at 100% or when I can't do anything anymore and I'll be back really quick or in weeks later. that's what I do since I can't stand going to play one game and another and another, unless those are games I play normally like killzone3 and other mini games.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same, which actually is the reason why I have a big backlog already. It really bothers me to move on to another game before I complete the current one 100% (usually means getting all the trophies) but some games are just too damn boring or frustrating to complete.

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm the same, which actually is the reason why I have a big backlog already. It really bothers me to move on to another game before I complete the current one 100% (usually means getting all the trophies) but some games are just too damn boring or frustrating to complete.[/QUOTE]

Yep I only left right now Zen Pinball 1 since only 8 guys in the world has it but I can do it since I have done the hardest one like Mind Master, and Elemental Monster online card game that for going platinum will take 300$ but I am doing tournaments so I am not spending anything more than the current value of it 0.99$, I'm not that crazy, because I am a CAG and want to spend the least getting the most. Hell yeah

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Game has been purchased and both phantoms are now downloading.

NBA 2K13 (UK) - $76.28
Sellable - $25.43
1. DiZeo (Paid/Downloading)
2. AFC Naruto (PAID)
Phantom - $12.71
1. SteamboatOperator (Host/Installed)
2. sigmablast (Installed)[/QUOTE]
check your inbox Bro.

coming to psn plus
8057596830_d563ee8843_z.jpg

Sorry guys I have to drop from this group. Shouldn't be hard to find a phantom to fill my spot though!:

October 9th
Dishonored (PSN)
$20
1. thekoolkurt
2. swaggerbot3k
---------------
$10
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

I don't know what is going on I've pmed people and some are not responding or maybe not getting my pms:

Anyway here's the deal:

Derrick the DeathFin

$2.66
1. bigwig_rah
2. realit3y
--------------
$1.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. cesart19

Derrick the Deathfin group has been contacted check it out

[quote name='iqubal']Sorry guys I have to drop from this group. Shouldn't be hard to find a phantom to fill my spot though!:

October 9th
Dishonored (PSN)
$20
1. thekoolkurt
2. swaggerbot3k
---------------
$10
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX[/QUOTE]

Ill take it for my bud

what the fuck is going on no one is responding to my pms????
IS the pming system as an anti-spam feature or what?
I thought pming is only restricting 1 pm for each 45 seconds/1 minute, I have being sending several pms for past resells ppl have and for my group and no one is responding.
Bakana

Hey rpg I've pmed you saying that I have pmed you because you pmed me asking to pm you, ok?
Did you get my pm?
Thanks

[quote name='realit3y']what the fuck is going on no one is responding to my pms????
IS the pming system as an anti-spam feature or what?
I thought pming is only restricting 1 pm for each 45 seconds/1 minute, I have being sending several pms for past resells ppl have and for my group and no one is responding.
Bakana[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I may be experiencing the same thing. I've sent a pm to snakemaster, matsui and mrrosales over the past few days and have yet to receive a response from any of them. To those mentioned can you tell me if you've received a pm from me within the past week?

I've received your pm OldDirtyBastard, it looks like when someone pms you and you reply to them no problem arises but when you pm someone without having get a reply from then, it looks like they won't respond to you.

I don't really know what is going on

October 9th
Dishonored (PSN)
$20
1. thekoolkurt
2. swaggerbot3k
---------------
$10
1. ipacman
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX[/QUOTE]

can anyone help us out with hosting?

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but maybe no one wants to talk to you guys? Just playin, I havent had any issues sending or receiving to you guys or a few others I have been in touch with.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but maybe no one wants to talk to you guys? Just playin, I havent had any issues sending or receiving to you guys or a few others I have been in touch with.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, lol. These guys don't have any manners apparently. As a note to any members trying to contact me the last pm I've received was on the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back