CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kerouac kid']Tomb Raider (2)

Host: kerouac kid ($10)

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. akbeast17
2. noone13
[/QUOTE]

I'll take a slot of this as well.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Tomb Raider (2)

Host: kerouac kid ($10)

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. akbeast17
2. noone13
3. SteamboatOperator[/QUOTE]

In.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Papo & Yo (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Sound Shapes (phantom/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC (rental only)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

Okay, total newbie question. I just participated in my first GS as a phantom. Logged in, downloaded, and installed the game okay. However, I can't seem to run the game after deactivating or deleting the phantom account, and I get error code 80029513. I thought I was supposed to remove or deactivate the phantom account after installing the game in order to free up one of the two activations for the resellers?

[quote name='Dranakin']Okay, total newbie question. I just participated in my first GS as a phantom. Logged in, downloaded, and installed the game okay. However, I can't seem to run the game after deactivating or deleting the phantom account, and I get error code 80029513. I thought I was supposed to remove or deactivate the phantom account after installing the game in order to free up one of the two activations for the resellers?[/QUOTE]

lol what? Who was your host?

That is what you are not supposed to do. PM your host now and see if he has yet to finish the job.

EDIT: I'm pming you

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']lol what? Who was your host?

That is what you are not supposed to do. PM your host now and see if he has yet to finish the job.[/QUOTE]

Errrrr...what am I supposed to do instead?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Just occurred to me... I cannot remember the last time I bought anything! Gotta admit... Starting to feel anxious again![/QUOTE]

Dude you PM'd me asking "do you still have this"

No idea what you meant lol.

Darksiders II €9.99

Resell ($4.66)
1. Yanksfan
2. ClydeSheBang
Phantom ($2.33)
1. likeme
2. dranakin

Can someone confirm from this group that the account checks out ? Hosted this for you guys but havent had any confirmation that the info/purchase was good and would appreciate confirmation the account was good so there's no comeback on me if anything is out of turn.

Thanks.

[quote name='smartbombUK']Darksiders II €9.99

Resell ($4.66)
1. Yanksfan
2. ClydeSheBang
Phantom ($2.33)
1. likeme
2. dranakin

Can someone confirm from this group that the account checks out ? Hosted this for you guys but havent had any confirmation that the info/purchase was good and would appreciate confirmation the account was good so there's no comeback on me if anything is out of turn.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

a couple of posts up, Dranakin was just talking about the account. Looks like the account is still with the phantoms but looks like the purchase went well.

[quote name='smartbombUK']^^^ That'll do for me, good shout man.[/QUOTE]

I paid 2 days ago, still waiting to receive details yet. I hope dranakin can sort his little problem out. Hopefully should have it to play over the weekend, feel a cold developing so it could be the perfect antidote.

I'm in for sure.

[quote name='purplepanda']Just in case it comes Day 1 to PSN

Tomb Raider (3)

Resell $20:
1) Purplepanda (Host)
2) boosted02gt

Phantom $10:
1)
2)

Add yourself if interested![/QUOTE]

In regards to Metal Gear Rising, I posted this a couple of days ago from the EU blog:
"Hey Chris:
Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance getting digital release on psn as day 1 title next week ?

We do not have any information about a digital release date for this yet I am afraid"

Of course that doesn't mean the US won't get it. It is confirmed to be on the JPN psn on day 1 so if there isn't a language barrier and it isn't region locked like the demo there is that to consider.

On a different note I have two questions about the manner in which practices are conducted here:
1. Can shares be sold to other forums on the internet?
2. If someone sells a slot to a shady individual and the account is compromised should the seller reimburse the other owner to some extent?

My thoughts on the two are as follows:
1. No. If the other holder of a share needs to be contacted it will be near impossible unless it is within a very short period after the group has been completed.
2. Yes. If someone sells a share to a newb or a long term member with no activity (e.g. low post account and no feedback and cannot be verified by another member) and the account is compromised why should the other owner be the only one affected. Obviously if it was compromised by someone who appeared trustworthy, that would be a different story.

I'm interested in what you guys have to say however I ask that you add any response to a future post instead of creating one solely for this. While the topic is relevant to the thread, I'd prefer not to flood the thread with posts that do not contain shares (available or wanted).

At first I thought that question was from Chris of the EU blog lol.

1. I haven't sold that many shares but when I do I only sell here. Like you said , it is really hard to keep track of who is the owner if it ever gets compromised. Though I can understand why people sometimes sell on other sites as that particular share may not get interest here but could sell somewhere else. We cannot stop people from doing that nor should I want to force someone not to but I hope that everyone tries to keep shares bought here stay here.

2. I think the seller should think long and hard who to sell to. I'm not saying they can't but if the accounts get compromised (because of selling to someone shady or newbie), I really think that the seller should reimburse the other shareholder. Sometimes though they could genuinely think that person was trustworthy so I don't think we should enforce it. That is why I always try to host when possible as I will usually keep all my shares for a while.

One thing that I started to do now that I saw others do such as Realit3y is add something on the info that people will instantly know that it's you. For him it is the number 3, for me I just put pancakes somewhere in the email.

To keep it relevant share-wise (only to trusted CAGs) selling:
Sam and Max(both series) and Jurrasic park for $4
-gone-

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Teh Reaper']Just in case it comes Day 1 to PSN

Tomb Raider (3)

Resell $20:
1) Purplepanda (Host)
2) boosted02gt

Phantom $10:
1)teh reaper
2)evoked

I'm in[/QUOTE]

Count me in

Need to make room on my PS3 for some new games so will start clearing out shares cheap one by one-

First up:
RESELL of Tiger Woods The Masters - $5

[quote name='smartbombUK']Darksiders II €9.99

Resell ($4.66)
1. Yanksfan
2. ClydeSheBang
Phantom ($2.33)
1. likeme
2. dranakin

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry smartbomb, with it being vday yesterday, my time was limited to pop in here. But i definitely wanted to give a shout out and thank you for hosting this share. Really awesome of you to help out so many CAGs get Darksiders II for so cheap.

Edit - Thanks to pancakes for helping out poor dranakin as well. Still waiting to hear from likeme.

[quote name='fournier420']Cromzz, why was I banned from qj.com??? I don't hack???[/QUOTE]

Until this is explained I would proceed with caution with this member

[quote name='Yanksfan']Sorry smartbomb, with it being vday yesterday, my time was limited to pop in here. But i definitely wanted to give a shout out and thank you for hosting this share. Really awesome of you to help out so many CAGs get Darksiders II for so cheap.

Edit - Thanks to pancakes for helping out poor dranakin as well. Still waiting to hear from likeme.[/QUOTE]

Smartbomb is indeed an awesome cag. Really hope likeme can get back to us. Want to start playing over the weekend.

[quote name='fournier420']Cromzz, why was I banned from qj.com??? I don't hack???[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']Until this is explained I would proceed with caution with this member[/QUOTE]

You were accused of stealing accounts that's why. I don't know whether you are innocent or guilty that mod has built some evidence against you but please don't bring the drama here and deal your situation with that mod (everyone knows who it is) at that website.

As for trading, I wouldn't recommend anyone to deal with him now until things have cleared.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']At first I thought that question was from Chris of the EU blog lol.

1. I haven't sold that many shares but when I do I only sell here. Like you said , it is really hard to keep track of who is the owner if it ever gets compromised. Though I can understand why people sometimes sell on other sites as that particular share may not get interest here but could sell somewhere else. We cannot stop people from doing that nor should I want to force someone not to but I hope that everyone tries to keep shares bought here stay here.

2. I think the seller should think long and hard who to sell to. I'm not saying they can't but if the accounts get compromised (because of selling to someone shady or newbie), I really think that the seller should reimburse the other shareholder. Sometimes though they could genuinely think that person was trustworthy so I don't think we should enforce it. That is why I always try to host when possible as I will usually keep all my shares for a while.

One thing that I started to do now that I saw others do such as Realit3y is add something on the info that people will instantly know that it's you. For him it is the number 3, for me I just put pancakes somewhere in the email.

To keep it relevant share-wise (only to trusted CAGs) selling:
Sam and Max(both series) and Jurrasic park for $4
Crysis 1 for $2.75[/QUOTE]

yes I like to put 3 in the mail and put fucked up passwords that are non-sense most of the times, but that not mean that the 3 will be there all the time.

What I have seen done by someone else sometime ago is that on their wall of his profile he had the email etc, and I think he had the resells in which the ppl was with at that time.

Might be only relevant to be done if you are selling with CAGs but also most of the time ppl once they sell their resells to someone else won't be talking to the host and keep track of the resells of who owns what.

thanks

Thanks to smartbomb, Yanksfan, and pancakes for getting my first GS going! Look forward to finally playing the sequel to an awesome game.

Damn, so I can't seem to get my ps3 to stop freezing after 3 minutes of playing it. did a restore of it and still won't work. Any ideas guys or am i shit out of luck?

also jsd, i was able to deactivate walking dead so if I can't resolve it, I will be returning the share.

[quote name='doc_j88']Is the Nuketown 2025 for BLOPS2 supposedly now rare?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the preorder bonus for the most preordered game of all time is insanely rare. It'll probably be worth $100 if you hold on to it long enough.

[quote name='allknights']Damn, so I can't seem to get my ps3 to stop freezing after 3 minutes of playing it. did a restore of it and still won't work. Any ideas guys or am i shit out of luck?[/QUOTE]

Go through the recover mode selections. Rebuild table and scan the hard drive. Worst case would be a back/restore but there is a chance you would loss your phantoms if you have any one your PS3.

I keep a list of all my gameshares I host along with the e-mail passwords in case someone hijacks the account. Maybe I should start keeping track of who I sell it to when I sell it and when I sell them.

Im gonna try and replace my 80gb ps3 hd with my old laptop's 320gb today then Ill be able to do more shares

Anyone do it before? any tips?

Also if I have a resellable it is still limited to one ps3 right?

One last thing: if anyone has bo2 and they want to play bo2 add me and say you are from cag, you dont need a mic i just think it would be fun

[quote name='plvl']Im gonna try and replace my 80gb ps3 hd with my old laptop's 320gb today then Ill be able to do more shares

One last thing: if anyone has bo2 and they want to play bo2 add me and say you are from cag, you dont need a mic i just think it would be fun[/QUOTE]

When I upgraded my hard drive, it took hours to back up all the data and after all that the only thing that was restored were my game saves. Maybe I missed a step?

[quote name='plvl']Im gonna try and replace my 80gb ps3 hd with my old laptop's 320gb today then Ill be able to do more shares

One last thing: if anyone has bo2 and they want to play bo2 add me and say you are from cag, you dont need a mic i just think it would be fun[/QUOTE]

Hard Drive Upgrade

This should help. It is a very easy process. If you only own one slot of the resell, it is limited to one ps3.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']I'm in for a phantom of Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite if any are available.[/QUOTE]

Same here for each, but I don't want to host.

Tomb Raider (3)

Host: we need one???

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

Bioshock Infinite

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

I think/hope I did this right.

hey guys im a newbie and i regulary browse this thread, would love to start gamesharing if you guys point me in the right direction and what to do, how do i build trust with you all??

[quote name='shuggabug1']hey guys im a newbie and i regulary browse this thread, would love to start gamesharing if you guys point me in the right direction and what to do, how do i build trust with you all??[/QUOTE]

You'll have to trade w/ people successfully, and they'll add feedback. The more feedback you have, the more trusted you are.

On another note, anyone have Hitman Absolution or Hitman Trilogy HD? I'm looking to buy a slot, doesn't have to be resell.

[quote name='Cromzz']You'll have to trade w/ people successfully, and they'll add feedback. The more feedback you have, the more trusted you are.

On another note, anyone have Hitman Absolution or Hitman Trilogy HD? I'm looking to buy a slot, doesn't have to be resell.[/QUOTE]

You are not actually supposed to leave feedback for people on gamesharing. However you could leave a note on a person's wall or something.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Same here for each, but I don't want to host.

Tomb Raider (3)

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

Bioshock Infinite

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

I think/hope I did this right.[/QUOTE]
I'll host if we can't find one and if everyone is cool with paypal but I'd prefer someone else do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back