CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, is there a decent sized but cheap HDD available right now that I can get for my PS3? I really want to upgrade it, tired of dealing with space issues for GSing and PS Plus. I don't need a TB or anything, but would like 500-750 GB and hoping for it to be around $50.

Selling:

Tomb Raider bundle edition phantom - $6

House of the Dead 4 resell - $2

Also selling my 360 account license transfer for around $180, PM me if interested and you want a full list of what's on it. Can't find the right board to post it, but maybe one of you just got a 360 and want a ton of games on the cheap. Has ~130 xbla games (barely any games that have a low metacritic) and tons of dlc, and a few games on demand.

Buying:

Bioshock 1 (Before anyone asks, I don't want to pay extra for an account with infinite on it also lol)

Bulletstorm
ok pm me your gamelist. im somewhat interested.

ON THAT NOTE I JUST FINISHED LAST OF US AND HOLY F&&***ING SHIT I DIDNT SEE THAT ENDING HAPPENING. now i know why it got a masterpeice rating jeeze.

ON THAT NOTE I JUST FINISHED LAST OF US AND HOLY F&&***ING SHIT I DIDNT SEE THAT ENDING HAPPENING. now i know why it got a masterpeice rating jeeze.
i have the game, still need to play it =(

Last edited by a moderator:
OK  now that Last of us is over i need to jump back into my beloved Injustice. Anybody want to do a group for the season pass? or has a reasonably priced  resell of it

Someone actually beat you to it on the last page. I can start another group. Please add yourselves.

Saints Row IV

Aug 20

sgand host

$20

1. Drolan

$10

2 . bjstucker
Buying (Prefer Re-Sells but open more or less):

Diablo 3

GTA V (dependent on the size. Haven't decided on whether I am going to upgrade my harddrive to a 500GB)

Borderlands 2

Injustice

(There are more but they aren't coming to mind)

In other news, I do not understand why someone would scam to make a one-time small amount of money? I know unemployment rate is still not great but really?

ill get it on my main if it has new trophies

I haven't seen any mention of them, so I am doubting it. It isn't going to affect my decision though, the game is great.

I am, provided it has trophies
Yes it has Trophies, I just did DLC 1 (took me 37 minutes, heh) and the new DLC stuff is added but locked, most likely purchase key to unlock happens @ store update

5 Bronze

1 Silver

1 Gold

Update to 1.03 you'll see the new 3 costumes to unlock + trophies added to your trophy set

rpg informed me it would be hard to fund $3 on an account with the $5 requirement, so it's pointless

Please disregard

I'll just buy it on my main

Sometimes being here makes you loopy and think everything can be 1/3rd and 1/6th... HAHA!

Also a "Damn You" *shakes fist*to sgand, why did you let me purchase Hitman Trilogy from you (was worth it, but I had no clue this is what I was getting into), I've been running on fumes trying to platinum these 3 sum bitches for the past week

Jesus, so many bugs/glitches, so many damn restarts >_<! (boosted can attest to this)

Kill no one, sneak like a badass - Professional rating (2nd Best), Kill one dude make noise/alert.. Get Silent Assassin rating (Best)... fuck THIS NOISE!

Just started the home stretch, should be done with Blood Money in a few days, I'm going enjoy pressing delete on all 3 when done

Anyone know which group I'm in for SRIV? I forgot =3

Friendly reminder: GoldHybrid = GamingCinderella = LegendShares, known scammer. If it's not one person, it's an elaborate scheme set up by multiple people.

Tales of Xillia $60

Resell: $20

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom: $10

1. Taavivesi 

2. Indignate

The Last of Us Season Pass 

Resell: $8

Also selling a Time and Infinity resell for $13.66

That looks good. Right size and speed. You get faster rpms and it overheats. Just realize you lose your phantoms.

And I would deactivate all your resells and redownload them on the new one to be safe. Before doing that I'd make sure on qriocity that all the pws are still the same....
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I might pull the trigger today.

For sale (re-sellable):

One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $10

Siren (PS2) - $2

God Hand (PS2), Grim Grimoire (PS2), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2), Odin Sphere (PS2), Raiden III (PS2), Ring of Red (PS2), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $14

Looking to sell Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Ultimate Edition for $10 (re-sell). I have no problem sending first to trusted users. I won't be able to send the password until I get out of work, however (should be around 6:00 PM tonight). 

Thanks!

Looking to sell Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Ultimate Edition for $10 (re-sell). I have no problem sending first to trusted users. I won't be able to send the password until I get out of work, however (should be around 6:00 PM tonight).

Thanks!
i'll buy it.

GoldHybrid was here last summer as gamingmessiah to confirm what someone said about scammers having free time, are we certain he's gamingcinderella?

Legendshares=Loael (or they know each other), and nothing proves he's a scammer, I think he just found an exploit.

crysis!!!=georgapie1=fournier420 is the most recent confirmed scammer, he's been taken care of

Friendly reminder: GoldHybrid = GamingCinderella = LegendShares, known scammer. If it's not one person, it's an elaborate scheme set up by multiple people.
Also CRYSIS is a part of this as well

ALSO A PM FROM LAST NIGHT When i was asking about injustice season pass resell or group

XGoldHybridX
Sent Yesterday, 11:57 PM

How much you trying to buy it for?

QDizzle read my post just above yours lol. BTW it shows nothing of your convo you may want to upload a pic

EDIT: apparently legendshares has been banned, searching his name gives nothing and his posts were removed

I am going to make a decision about the list from this point on unless a game is confirmed for PSN I will not be adding any completed groups to the list or starting new groups for said games. I will keep all those completed groups in a txt doc so I can add them once they are confirmed.

Yes, all three were banned because they're all the same user.  That's a no-no, as well as padding feedback by using multiple accounts.

Door didn't hit him in the ass as he went through it three times in a row.
=legenshares and gamecinderella? didn't see that coming lol
I think all deserved a ban even if they were 3 different guys, hybrid came/scammed here last year, cindy too (crysis, another scammer lmao) and legend's a hacker..

=legenshares and gamecinderella? didn't see that coming lol
I think all deserved a ban even if they were 3 different guys, hybrid came/scammed here last year, cindy too (crysis, another scammer lmao) and legend's a hacker..
Goldhybrid pm'd me yesterday trying to sell a defiance share for 25...I wouldn't have taken it anyways because I got it from someone else already. Didn't know he was a scammer though, yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back