2.Clonesniper666

FIFA 14
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper(host)
2.PeliGang

2 slots left!

Let's fill up these groups! Only 2 more peeps!

wow. ff14.... so stupid. Remember when I went to test it for you guys I couldn't get into my acct?

It was because they had an option for a one time password that I kept filling out, leaving it blank allowed me access

But now it's telling me my acct has been disabled bc of "suspicious activity" - PROBABLY CAUSE YOUR LOGIN SUCKS AND I HAD TO TRY TO LOGIN FIFTY TIMES

I finally got in. GAME IS NOT SHAREABLE

When you go to sign in it says "in order to play this game, you must first purchase the digital download from the playstation store or register a product code"

Therefore, you can not share this game. Thank god it didn't come up on my trophy card, i hate having 0% games.
Super lame. Oh well, I'm not that hard into MMOs anyway.

Anyone that has SC Blacklist - I'm looking to do the Briggs missions with someone

Also, if anyone has Terraria, I need some help. I played it on 360 and remembered beating the bosses pretty easily, but now on PSN (using the dragon armor + legendary excalibur) i am having extreme difficulty beating most bosses besides king slime. Idk if it's because i'm playing solo or what, but I seriously can't kill anything. If anyone is willig to help that'd be rad.

Phantoms available for sale or trade:

- huge ultra mega deluxe game account - $30 - dozens and dozens of games: retail, PSN, and classics.  Also includes a ton of PS+ free games on top of that (everything since May 2012) which are available for over 13 months.  Also includes some DLC.

- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD & Wild Arms - $2.50 (two available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Diablo 3
$20

1.Shockandaww

2.Marauder7

$10

1.rosterking

2.rosterking

Trusted Members only with +30 feedback message me or add yourself to group. Let's get this rolling so I can have this per-ordered by tomorrow or sometime monday.
Well don't have 30+ feedback but think pretty much all the lifers here can vouch for me

Anyone that has SC Blacklist - I'm looking to do the Briggs missions with someone

Also, if anyone has Terraria, I need some help. I played it on 360 and remembered beating the bosses pretty easily, but now on PSN (using the dragon armor + legendary excalibur) i am having extreme difficulty beating most bosses besides king slime. Idk if it's because i'm playing solo or what, but I seriously can't kill anything. If anyone is willig to help that'd be rad.
Been playing Pay Day 2 since my friend finished SC but don't mind giving a hand. Not the most stealthy of people but I get the job done. :)

Well don't have 30+ feedback but think pretty much all the lifers here can vouch for me

Been playing Pay Day 2 since my friend finished SC but don't mind giving a hand. Not the most stealthy of people but I get the job done. :)
Any more vouches for this man..errr beast?
Will check on this tomorrow when I get off of work.

Any more vouches for this man..errr beast?
Will check on this tomorrow when I get off of work.
marauder is legit. pretty much any regular to this thread is going to be legit, people don't tend to stick around once outted as scammers, and anyone who has been here for a while isn't gonna just scam out of the blue. also remember that site feedback is easily boosted and therefore not a good representation of someone's trust level. yanks' gameshare feedback list is more accurate

Diablo 3 (september 3) B Group.
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper(host)
2.Yanksfan
Phantom
1.Teh Reaper
2.Clonesniper666

FIFA 14
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper
2.Setup
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper(host)
2.PeliGang

groups completed @clonesniper666

Might be interested in hosting or participating in a WWE 2K14 gameshare. I havn't played a WWE game since 2009 though so I'm not sure what to expect or if I'll like it. Any wrestling fans here who have checked it out? 

I can also vouch for Marauder.

And while I'm at it +1 to Marauder7 for rental of his LA Noire DLC.

Got the 100% and glad to put that game to rest. Easy plat, but it sure is draining.

I can also vouch for Marauder.

And while I'm at it +1 to Marauder7 for rental of his LA Noire DLC.

Got the 100% and glad to put that game to rest. Easy plat, but it sure is draining.
Does he have the game? If not, do you? I've been trying to get my hands on it for a while but haven't seen any shares

Might be interested in hosting or participating in a WWE 2K14 gameshare. I havn't played a WWE game since 2009 though so I'm not sure what to expect or if I'll like it. Any wrestling fans here who have checked it out?
I'm in the same boat (haven't played a wrestling game since '10, haven't watched wrestling since '05) but I recently watched all the WWE stuff on netflix and it got me in the mood, so count me in for a phantom

I'm in the same boat (haven't played a wrestling game since '10, haven't watched wrestling since '05) but I recently watched all the WWE stuff on netflix and it got me in the mood, so count me in for a phantom

Does he have the game? If not, do you? I've been trying to get my hands on it for a while but haven't seen any shares

Tiger was selling a phantom of Rockstar Collection, that's where I got it.

a friend needs a phantom and I can take care of the group if you guys want me to, MiaFLSurf you'd have both resells ready for DL when you come back
Looks like we are good to go than. So I paypal to jlazenby1 and he will host that way we both will DL and have your two resells available for download when you return, after paying jlazenby $40. Does that sound good to all?

Just preordered a PS4 and madden through Target... hoping this can tie me over for two and half months and I am not sick of it...

Snake's Groups

Watch Dogs-

resales- 20

-----

phants- 10

1. snakeybro

2.snakey's friend

Batman: Arkham Origins

jokers- 20

------

bats- 10

1.snakey

2.snakey's friend

NBA 2k14(if shareable)

lebrons-20

-------

mjs- 10

1.snakey's friend

2.snakeybro

also need a GTA V phantom for my friend

Batman: Arkham Origins $60 (October 25, 2013)

Resell $20

1. Kerouac

2. Tiger

Phantom $10

1. (Pending)

Watchdogs $60 

Resell $20

1. Kerouac

2. Tiger

Phantom $10

1. (Pending)

Puppeteer $40 (September 10)

Resell $13.33

1. Kerouac

2. Tiger

Phantom $6.67

Add yourself if you are a thread vet. Otherwise, send me a pm before proceeding.

Finally beat The Walking Dead today. All I can say is..wow. Tremendous interactive experience, glad I bought a share of the DLC when it first came out. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Finally beat The Walking Dead today. All I can say is..wow. Tremendous interactive experience, glad I bought a share of the DLC when it first came out. I can't wait to see what happens next.
So it's worth playing? I bought so many games lately, don't know which one to start with lol. Maybe I should try out TWD since I like the series.

Anyone have a share of Dishonored dlc? I didn't realize they released 3 of them when I bought it. Also, anyone interested in Dead Island Riptide co-op this weekend? I'm renting a share from the library and it seems none of my online friends play it.

i'm looking for a payday 2 phantom/resell (pref phantom, asap) i'm drunk and want to rob banks

or play some basketball with nba2k13/14?

So it's worth playing? I bought so many games lately, don't know which one to start with lol. Maybe I should try out TWD since I like the series.
Definitely. The game has high praise, though it is absolutely for the experience and not for any semblance of gameplay or puzzles. It works perfectly for what it is though and is a fantastic addition to TWD universe.

ur too drunk, go to sleep bro
lol. i'm actually more light buzzing than anything. I have had 2 beers so far, so not drunk. Just feeling a little lightweight on account of no food yet. my night would be set if i could find a share of ufc 13 with season pass/dlc. after watching the last anderson fight I have a itch

also love you're signature

lol. i'm actually more light buzzing than anything. I have had 2 beers so far, so not drunk. Just feeling a little lightweight on account of no food yet. my night would be set if i could find a share of ufc 13 with season pass/dlc. after watching the last anderson fight I have a itch

also love you're signature
There is no UFC 13 or any UFC games on psn besides EA MMA. And nba 2k13 isn't shareable on us psn and 2k14 comes out oct. 1st

group is complete

Gta V  $20
1. bogydogy
2. BossNian90
----------------
$10
3. captbeef
4. mythus

so, is it better to wait a day before to buy it? since it still counts as a pre-order?7

NHL 14($60) 9/10

resales- $20
1. noone13
2. SEAL62505
------
phants- $10
1.snakeybro
2.yanksfan

Who is hosting this? If they can take $20 PSN for payment - Then count me in - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back