CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just completed Deadpool That game had me smiling from beginning to end never have i hesitated to take part in commands in a game just to hear what deadpool would say next. sure he insulted my mother called me a dick but hey actually taking part in a conversation with the voices in deadpools head before he assasinated a boss was ultimately satisfying.

On that note someoby here has been clamouring for a deadpool resell was it shadowlombax?

Anyway Im letting mine go for either a trade or $8 amazon credit
No PayPal?

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life
Resell ($3.00)
Phantom ($1.50)

Also, two small notes on Extra Life.
1. We are just outside the Top 150 at this point
2. We have almost caught up to the other Team from CAG. At this rate they will be joining us because we will be the bigger team. Keep up the great work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just to confirm, everyone gets a 1 month of PS plus? if that's the case, I'd like to participate as a phantom
Being a phantom, you will have access to the account for a day or two. You'll be able to download the crash/spyro games as well as any other playstation plus freebies. Naturally, you won't be able to download any upcoming playstation plus games. I believe the plus freebies will only be playable for 30 days after we setup the account. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I'm new to the "phantom" concept.

you got 60 so far? that's pretty nuts. i've played every gta since 3 and did most of the post story stuff in all of them, so i don't consider myself a gta noob, but i was only able to get about 15 golds by the end of V (just on first run through)

the fact that if you die you automatically can't get gold is dumb (esp on the 10+ minute missions) and until they patch that in i'm not gonna bother

can't wait to play DC with more of you guys. some of the quests require me to go back to the first few levels so i don't mind playing with lower level ppl. but just so you guys know you don't unlock online play until after you beat the first 7 or 8 levels.
I started a week late but had the advantage of seeing my younger brother play since his systems in my room so I got a good idea on the requirements.

To be fair most of my golds are from strangers and freaks, they're all pretty easy. I suck at any mission that involves flight though, those were hardest for me.

Edit* good fun playing splinter cell with rpg. First time playing with someone from cag.

Can someone link me to Extra Life? As CAG member I would like to contribute something though Im not from US. I'm cheap in GS and gaming is fun but helping people is more cool.

The Wolf Among US EP. 1 (.83)

Phantom

Battle Tiles EX (2.33)

Phantom

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes ($3.00) Resell GONE!

so is ff6 with some tweaks

phones have a bigger install base, but they would definitely do well on ps3/vita. there's gotta be a reason, sqenix can't be that blind
FF6 is already available on the vita/psp/ps3. The time and money needed to release again with upgraded graphics wouldn't be worth it.

so is ff6 with some tweaks

phones have a bigger install base, but they would definitely do well on ps3/vita. there's gotta be a reason, sqenix can't be that blind
Squares so blind they won't release type-0 in the west. I got a psx emulator on my phone and put my ff9 Roms on there. I just hate touch pads and my phone gets super hot aswell.

Looks like the 2 CAG groups in Extra Life is now combined and just went from 2nd to 4th.  I see the pictures of the swap from Naughty Dog so does that mean we'll get some of that too? 

On side note got 2 positive feed back from sell those Xbox Live cards.  I feel so official now.

I know this is totally off topic, so im sorry - but alot of people look here and I figured someone could probably use this, because it can be used to get a $20 digital PSN card.

I have a $20 Gamestop E gift card code. Looking for paypal. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I am also still looking for Super Stardust HD DLC, and Worms 2 Armageddon DLC if anyone has those. Also Prince of persia game + DLC timeshare, only need to complete the DLC though.

Thanks

Looks like the 2 CAG groups in Extra Life is now combined and just went from 2nd to 4th. I see the pictures of the swap from Naughty Dog so does that mean we'll get some of that too?

On side note got 2 positive feed back from sell those Xbox Live cards. I feel so official now.
Now you just need someone to vouch for you and you'll be able to gameshare!

Selling (resell)
- NFS Most Wanted DLC packs (Europe region) -  5 $

Selling (phantoms)
- Bodycount - 2 $
- Saints Row 4 - 8 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Skyrim DLC (Dawnguard & Dragonborne) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 6 $
- Dante's inferno - 2 $
- Dragon age Origins - 2 $
- Dead Space 1 & 2 - 5 $

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition
PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)
1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. fmills15
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins
Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

Selling resell slot of this account :

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Just Cause 2
Batman:Arkham City + Catwoman DLC

PM me for offers! need this gone ASAP! (offer ANYTHING)

It's good to hear that. Til now I hadn't seen anyone comment about the game.

I played the demo and found it awesome; kind Heavy Rain, but much more intuitive and dynamic. The feeling of 'playing' a movie is much more intense. But i saw some bad/average reviews, like IGN one, and was worried.

I'm eager to play it asap.
It's definitely an interesting game.. The movie type action to it is fun to watch. The controls are kind of slow, and hard to tell what they are sometimes. Its not as if its a set type of controls like Uncharted, or Assassin's Creed. Slow movement and trying to figure which direction to push the analog stick is a bit awkward. I've only played the demo so far. No matter if you play "Experiment" or "Hunted" its the same thing, except Experiment starts Jodie off at a younger age. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this game yet.

Blogcast ep 93

"There are going to be some good deals next week. PS3 games. A price for every budget." Sid Shuman

Psn

-Cabella's African Adventure

-Champion Jockey

-Pacific Rim

-Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

-The Wolf Among Us Ep1

Demos

-Pacific Rim

-The Wolf Among Us

Vita Games

-Angry Birds Trilogy

-Valhalla Knights 3

Blogcast ep 93

"There are going to be some good deals next week. PS3 games. A price for every budget." Sid Shuman

Psn

-Cabella's African Adventure

-Champion Jockey

-Pacific Rim

-Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

-The Wolf Among Us Ep1

Demos

-Pacific Rim

-The Wolf Among Us

Vita Games

-Angry Birds Trilogy

-Valhalla Knights 3
I'd be in for Pacific Rim depending on the price.

depending on sales this would be a good time for the buy $50 get $10 back.

wow nothing except wolf among us -_-. watch there be some lame ass sales again next week lol. playin Beyond and so far i like it! not bad at all.

a.baa-Obama-Not-Bad.jpg

It's definitely an interesting game.. The movie type action to it is fun to watch. The controls are kind of slow, and hard to tell what they are sometimes. Its not as if its a set type of controls like Uncharted, or Assassin's Creed. Slow movement and trying to figure which direction to push the analog stick is a bit awkward. I've only played the demo so far. No matter if you play "Experiment" or "Hunted" its the same thing, except Experiment starts Jodie off at a younger age. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this game yet.
I agree. I loved Heavy Rain, but after playing the Beyond demo, I don't think I'd be able to fully enjoy the game due to the controls. The premise sounds great and I thought the presentation/voice work/tone was done very well from what I played. Even though I can appreciate Cage changing things up so it isn't a complete copy of HR, the controls just don't feel fluid to me. #2Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back