CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the DLC for Bioshock 1 a quick playthough?

If so, does anyone have one I can timeshare for a few days to beat?  I have to assume some people have it lying around?  I can pay like .50 (to cover someones future paypal fees ;) )

Anyone have a resell of FF XIII-2 available?

OR

A phantom of the Thief/TR PS4 combo that people were snatching up when they were on sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question dudes. I see a gameshare someone is selling on eBay. Problem is it's a guy from Spain and the whole listing is in spanish. It's WWE 2K14. Will this download work on my system? Anyone know?  Thanks in advance!

I always wondered what the acceptable practice was on this. I always just assumed if you couldn't send as a gift, you should also be sending extra to cover the fees that the seller/host incurs. Is that best practice?
yeah pretty much. why should other people have to pay for an issue on the other person's end?

Yikes, there's a whole lotta fighting going on here...

Want to buy: Blazblue Terumi DLC code, SSF4 costume alt shares, Idolm@ster 2 share, and DOA5 costume alt shares!

Yikes, there's a whole lotta fighting going on here...
whatchu-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

Hmm, you probably don't want to start Bioshock 2 if you're looking for the plat. That one is a pain in the arse, as it requires online multiplayer boosting. And the online is really not fun.
I'm so thankful I never got sucked into the " must have platinum or cannot enjoy game " disease. Platinums are fun if you truly enjoy the game/experience, but Bioshock 2 is definitely enjoyable As well as the multiplayer!

phantoms

Dragon's Crown + Catherine $7

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 $2

Lego Marvel Superheroes $4

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $3
already pm for OP2

Resell

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot resell..6$)
2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,12$ each)
3-Diablo 3(2 slot phantom-6.5$ each - 2 slot resell-13$ each)
4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2 slot resell-6$ each)
5-GTA V (Phantom or resell 2 slot)

looking for Ratchet & clank all4one Online pass....paypal....if free... thank u very much!
and how much $ would people pay for this acc http://psnprofiles.com/nvt0211 ?..thanks!

I'm whoring my main account out making an offer to the fine people of CAG. A phantom of my account. The offer is really just for people in high standing in this thread. I don't have a concrete price in mind yet. No harm in PMing me. In the unlikely chance you are interested click away!

My main account:

[hiddenlist]PS3 Games
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Tokyo Jungle
God of War: Ghost of Sparta HD
God of War: Chains of Olympus HD
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Skullgirls: Encore

PS3 DLC
inFAMOUS 2 DLC
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom Shuma Gorath and Jill DLC (Also works on Vita)
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom 4 pack costume set DLC (I need to look up which one) Vita too
Starhawk: Grizzly mech, Pod Launcher, several costume sets, and misc.
Playstaion All-Stars Battle Royal: Every DLC character (vita too), Pre-order costumes (all 20, ps3 version only), and both DLC stages.
Injustice: Season Pass (4 DLC characters+a costume set), the other 2 DLC characters, and a stupid amount of DLC costume sets)
[/hiddenlist]

That's what I remember off the top of my head. With Playstation All-Stars basically confirmed to (finally) be getting a huge gameplay balance patch this tuesday the DLC might be relevant. I might update later. Feel free to PM me for any info.

I didn't list any of my PS+ stuff. How does that work as far as gameshares are concerned?
I always wanted to beat the Mass effect games, they look kind of cool.

For Sale:

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $7

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer - Resell - $8

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $5

Available for rent:

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Left Behind

Dark Souls II - $0.75/week

Dishonored and all trophy DLC currently being rented, # waiting: 1

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story - $0.50/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes currently being rented, # waiting: 2

[PS4] Thief currently being rented

[PS4] Infamous Second Son currently being rented

I'm whoring my main account out making an offer to the fine people of CAG. A phantom of my account. The offer is really just for people in high standing in this thread. I don't have a concrete price in mind yet. Even if you aren't looking to buy you could PM me what you think the account could be worth. In the unlikely chance you are interested click away! Updated.

My main account:[hiddenlist]
PS3 Games
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Tokyo Jungle
God of War: Ghost of Sparta HD
God of War: Chains of Olympus HD
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Skullgirls: Encore
PixelJunk Sidescroller

Playstation Plus PS3 Games:
inFAMOUS 2
Sleeping Dogs
Vanquish
Tomb Raider
Dungeon Defenders
King of Fighters (whatever the latest one is)
Scott Pilgrim
DmC
Borderlands 2
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Arkham City
Remember Me
Darksiders
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Playstation Plus PS4 Games:
Resogun

PS3 DLC
inFAMOUS 2 DLC
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom Shuma Gorath and Jill DLC (Also works on Vita)
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom 4 pack costume set DLC (I need to look up which one) Vita too
Starhawk: Grizzly mech, Pod Launcher, several costume sets, and misc.
Playstaion All-Stars Battle Royal: Every DLC character (vita too), Pre-order costumes (all 20, ps3 version only), and both DLC stages.
Injustice: Season Pass (4 DLC characters+a costume set), the other 2 DLC characters, and a stupid amount of DLC costume sets)[/hiddenlist]

My current PS+ sub has been active since mid December and it expires the about that time this year. I've had much earlier subs and usually added everything in sight so there might be some gems there.

Not a complete list. More to add. With Playstation All-Stars basically confirmed to (finally) be getting a huge gameplay balance patch this tuesday the DLC might be relevant. No harm in PMing me.

Anyone here still plays YuGiOh 5d's for the PS3 that would be interested in some card packs to share?

Im looking for to either creating a share or join a share but unfortunately I won't be able to host.

Please PM me or post here.

Thanks
Had no idea there was a Yugioh game for ps3 >.< I miss the throwback one on PS1; Forbidden Memories. Hows the ps3 one?

They still make patches and DLC for an old game?
I don't think there is anymore actual new DLC. Like 6 free avatars and some of the costumes might be free (Zeus, Isaac) or finally available. Supposedly there there will be a discount on the DLC after the patch.

Yeah, I'm surprised that they even decided to take out one last patch. And (iirc) it got delayed by at least 3-4 months. Maybe more. I remember people saying that the delays were just a lie since there was no way the would patch the game at this point and SSM would just claim delay until everyone just forgot. I haven't played in the longest time and this has me excited.

Sold my ps3 so I'm selling a phantom of my main. Not listed in this account are Vita games or PS+ freebies *from Oct. 2011 to current*. PS+ runs thru 2016.

Contents of my main:

PS3/2/1 Games

Toki Tori

Zack Zero
Far Cry Classic
Doki Doki Universe $9.99
Flow $5.99
The Walking Dead Season 2 $14.99
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition $79.99
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $9.99
Tetris $9.99
Alice: Madness Returns $19.99
Puppeteer $19.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD $14.99
Dead Island Riptide $19.99
Dead Island $5
Call Of Duty: Ghosts $59.99
Battlefield 4 $59.99
Castle Of Illusion $14.99
rain $14.99
Spelunky $14.99
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut $12.99
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass $19.99
Superfrog HD
Portal 2 $19.99
Max Payne 3 $7.99

Dishonored $29.99
Cloudberry Kingdom $9.99
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark $9.99
DuckTales Remastered $11.99
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami $9.99
Mortal Kombat $5.00
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence $9.99
Fatal Frame $9.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time $19.99
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $14.99
Thomas Was Alone $7.99
Dragon Fantasy Book 1 $7.99
GTA Vice City Stories $9.99
GTA Vice City $9.99
GTA San Andreas $14.99
GTA 3 $9.99
Persona 3 FES $9.99
Tomb Raider (PS1) $5.99
Skyrim dlc (all) $44.97
Knytt Underground $14.99
Hitman HD Collection $39.99
The Cave $14.99
LBP Karting $10.00
Devil May Cry HD Collection $29.99
Labyrinth Legends $9.99
Mass Effect $14.99
Hasbro Family Game Night $19.99
Spec Ops: The Line $29.99
Puddle $9.99
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc) $29.99
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc) $32.99
Twisted Metal Black (PS2) $9.99
Dyad $14.99
Killzone HD $14.99
Dead Space 2 $19.99
Crysis $19.99
Unfinished Swan $14.99
Doom 3 BFG Edition $19.99
Borderlands 2 $29.99
Retro City Rampage $14.99
Revenge of Shinobi $1.00
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition $29.99
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit $14.99
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc) $29.99
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third $39.99
Rainbow Moon $14.99
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection $26.99
Amy $1.99(!)
Primal (PS2) $9.99
Odin Sphere (PS2) $9.99
GrimGrimoire (PS2) $9.99
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2) $9.99
Final Fantasy VII (PS1) $9.99
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City $19.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Max Payne (PS2) $9.99
Bejeweled 3 $14.99
Sonic CD $4.99
I Am Alive $14.99
Rayman 3 HD $9.99
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition $29.99
Journey $14.99
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension $19.99
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $19.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc $29.99
inFamous: Festival of Blood $9.99
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X $9.99
Resident Evil 4 $9.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $19.99
Deus Ex: Human Revolution $19.99
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2 $14.99
Flower $6.99
Darksiders $19.99
GTA 4 Complete Edition $29.99
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass $11.99
Sideway New York $9.99
Costume Quest & dlc $19.99
Castlevania Chronicles (PS1) $5.99
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection $9.99
Medal of Honor Frontline $9.99
Far Cry 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Classic $14.99
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Resident Evil 1-3 (PS1) $21.97
Syphon Filter (PS1) $5.99
Assassin's Creed 2 $19.99
Outland $9.99
Limbo $14.99
Press Your Luck $9.99
Borderlands & all dlc $29.99
Lumines Supernova & dlc $12.48
Burnout Paradise $7.99
Silent Hill (PS1) $5.99
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night $9.99

Will be extremely selective in who I sell this to. I have my criteria which I will not deviate from.

Also selling resell of Splinter Cell Blacklist. $6

inFamous: SS (PS4 non-sell) $20
Rambo (UK PS3 non-sell) $8
TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll (PS3 non-sell) $3.50
Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3 non-sell) $3
Fez (PS3 non-sell) $1.50 

Trying to redeem a 50 dollar psn code and when I press ok to add to my wallet, it comes up with the error saying it's been used or invalid. I contacted Sony and they said the code is active and they don't know why it's not working. Anyone ever have this problem? 

They said they would escalate the problem to another department but I elected against it. Don't want them snooping through my stuff possibly finding gameshare stuff. 

Trying to redeem a 50 dollar psn code and when I press ok to add to my wallet, it comes up with the error saying it's been used or invalid. I contacted Sony and they said the code is active and they don't know why it's not working. Anyone ever have this problem?

They said they would escalate the problem to another department but I elected against it. Don't want them snooping through my stuff possibly finding gameshare stuff.
I had 2 one month ps+ codes and they gave me the same message. I assumed it meant they eventually expire.

I had 2 one month ps+ codes and they gave me the same message. I assumed it meant they eventually expire.
Right but the guy looked up the code and said it was active so I don't think that's the case.(Edit yup it's active until 2040 the guy just told me) Sony live chat reps are so bad. The guy is trying to tell me to boot my console into safe mode...really? Such a doofus.

try redeeming it on the psn site, and then the sony acct management site if those don't work
Yup had tried every method possible, after debunking the awful troubleshooting methods and insulting their policy (I was pretty pissed the problem was occuring) they transferred me to corporate who guaranteed the funds would be added to my wallet in 30 mins and sure enough they came through.

Sorry to come here with my problems haha I figured since you guys deal with codes a lot you might have experienced this. There was a recent thread about it on the ps forums with no solutions. Anyways now you know what to do if this happens, ask to speak to a higher power, they get stuff done lol.

Da Drop

PS4

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut($20)

Lego Hobbit($60)

King Oddball(cross-buy with Vita) (demo also)

PS3

Lego Hobbit

Persona 4(PS2)

Vita

Lego Hobbit

Does anyone wanna start a group for Persona 4 + Persona 3 FES?

Just asking cause I can't find the PS3 version for Persona 3 on the EU Store(only the PSP one) and I'm very interested in this game :)

Hi guys, LOOOONG time lurker of this site. Since apparently I have to wait 30 days before i can post in the trading section and I'm currently low on funds for something i really want on amazon, I thought I'd post some stuff here and see how it goes....

first off heres my uk account that my ps+ sub sadly just expired on, figure i'd try to do a couple phantoms (pretty sure i get the concept lol) for the games i actually paid for. I'm thinking $10 would be a fair price. Here's the stuff:

Ni No Kuni +dlc
Terraria
Super Stardust
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Bodycount
Pool Nation +dlc
Wipeout HD
*Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
*Jetpack Joyride
*Wizorb
*Breakquest
*Velocity
*Jewel Keepers Easter Island
*Tiny Hawk
*LOADS of xmb themes such as Killzone: Shadowfall, Knack, Okami (beautiful theme!), Hitman Absolution etc. etc.
also if you have the euro version of the game there is dlc for Bioshock Infinite, FarCry 3, Dishonored and Injustice
*=was free through some random promo and was not considered during pricing

PSN CODES for sale:

Infamous: Second Son In-Game Vests code $3
South Park SOT Ultimate Fellowship Pack $2
Doki Doki Universe Personality Quiz DLC $1
Assassins Creed 4 Aveline DLC $1
Destiny Beta Code $1
ask about some cheap steam codes or access to my vudu account with buttloads of movies/tv shows if your interested

I would prefer amazon credit, but if you absolutely cant do that I'll accept psn credit or paypal.

also, not sure if the vudu thing is allowed so let me know if it's not and I'll delete that bit.

Has anyone dealt with YoungTaylor? I was trying to find out if they had any feedback but cannot seem to find the link to the feedback page for gamesharing.

Hi guys, LOOOONG time lurker of this site. Since apparently I have to wait 30 days before i can post in the trading section and I'm currently low on funds funds for something i really want on amazon, I thought I'd post some stuff here and see how it goes....

first off heres my uk account that my ps+ sub sadly just expired on, figure i'd try to do a couple phantoms (pretty sure i get the concept lol) for the games i actually paid for. I'm thinking $10 would be a fair price. Here's the stuff:

Ni No Kuni +dlc
Terraria
Super Stardust
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Bodycount
Pool Nation +dlc
Wipeout HD
*Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
*Jetpack Joyride
*Wizorb
*Breakquest
*Velocity
*Jewel Keepers Easter Island
*Tiny Hawk
*LOADS of xmb themes such as Killzone: Shadowfall, Knack, Okami (beautiful theme!), Hitman Absolution etc. etc.
also if you have the euro version of the game there is dlc for Bioshock Infinite, FarCry 3, Dishonored and Injustice
*=was free through some random promo and was not considered during pricing

PSN CODES for sale:

Infamous: Second Son In-Game Vests code $3
South Park SOT Ultimate Fellowship Pack $2
Doki Doki Universe Personality Quiz DLC $1
Assassins Creed 4 Aveline DLC $1
Destiny Beta Code $1
ask about some cheap steam codes or access to my vudu account with buttloads of movies/tv shows if your interested

I would prefer amazon credit, but if you absolutely cant do that I'll accept psn credit or paypal.

also, not sure if the vudu thing is allowed so let me know if it's not and I'll delete that bit.
What is your psn ID?

If anything I'm just surprised that so many people in here even care. :lol:

Still selling BL2 season pass resell and Castle of Illusion.

So I've never hosted a share before. Anyone care to pm me how to deactivate the phantom so I can download the resell?

I think it's straight forward but don't want to mess anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back