Titan Attacks!(cross buy)

PS3

Bound By Flame

Titan Attacks

Hakouoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Sportsfriends

VITA

God of War Collection

Borderlands 2(only available in vita bundle, standalone release next week)

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse

Football Manager Classic 2014

Titan Attacks(cross buy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mlb the show 14 PS4

----------------------------

Resell -  35.00 (host)

Phantom - 25.00

2. mythus

Anyone want to host this group?

Did anyone make a group for Beyond: 2 Souls for NA?  I'm looking at the used market and it's not cheap...did they not print many copies? I wonder if it will ever come to ps+ :).

Thought that Ryan Clements guy was better at answering posts (being social as his job title implies) than the former Rey Guiterrez. As I asked him on the drop about the MLB 14 the Show (PS4) having a pre-downloading option, but guess it's not to be as I was hoping that Watch_Dogs wouldn't really be the first one. 

Sucks, cause the PS4 game is going to be huge, and would of saved shares time instead of downloading it straight at 12am EST tomorrow.

EDIT: Take that resell Brock, dude I was going to set you up is going to the dance with another dude. 

Hey Ryan, is MLB 14 the Show (PS4) available for pre-download as one of the first possible games to utilize that recent firmware feature?

+ Ryan Clements on May 4th, 2014 at 6:35 pm said:

No. lol =)

edit: Didn't want to double post, but is it possible for the phantom and resell to download at the same time on PS4?

- resell starts download, does not activate as primary PS4

- resell logs out of account and I guess logs into personal account maybe

- phantom starts download, activates as primary PS4

- deactivate

- resell activates as primary PS4 once download finishes

or is this a fever dream...

One more PS3 phantom and we can get this going.

Child of Light PS3/PS4 crossbuy EU. I'm assuming UK is also crossbuy.

£11.99 ~$20

£4 PS4 Resell: V4Oldboy
£2 PS4 Phantom: tokyostomp

£2 PS3 Resell: Mr_Chrillwis
£2 PS3 Resell: maximalni
£1 PS3 Phantom: cobolatrix
£1 PS3 Phantom:

[quote name="Heavyd814life" post="11735731" timestamp="1399259999"]I've got a handful of $50 PSN Cards available for $45 each. Shoot me a pm if you are interested in one.[/quote]

I'll take one possibly two :) I'll pm you when I'm on the computer!

Anyone else interested in a group with multiple games from this weekly sale? SALE ENDS 5/5
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/28/golden-week-sale-celebrates-japanese-games-2/

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Zone of the Enders HD Collection:

Resell ($10.83)
1.) saturdaysun
2.)

-----------------
Phantom ($5.42)
1.) Momouchi
2.) greendayrulestce
Last spot can choose to be a resell or a phantom. greendayrulestce has no preference, so you can take his phantom slot and he'll be a resell if you prefer.

£11.99 ~$20

£2 PS3 Resell: maximalni
£1 PS3 Phantom:volt1up

I have US PS3, not a problem right? Noob question but I don't think I've ever actually used a non US share.

£11.99 ~$20

£2 PS3 Resell: maximalni
£1 PS3 Phantom:volt1up

I have US PS3, not a problem right? Noob question but I don't think I've ever actually used a non US share.
Great, I'll try and get this set up in the next day or so. Getting help from a UK Cag so might take a bit longer than usual

Thought that Ryan Clements guy was better at answering posts (being social as his job title implies) than the former Rey Guiterrez. As I asked him on the drop about the MLB 14 the Show (PS4) having a pre-downloading option, but guess it's not to be as I was hoping that Watch_Dogs wouldn't really be the first one.

Sucks, cause the PS4 game is going to be huge, and would of saved shares time instead of downloading it straight at 12am EST tomorrow.

EDIT: Take that resell Brock, dude I was going to set you up is going to the dance with another dude.
Clements is a stand up guy. I've been a fan of his for years. Not every post is gonna get answered, don't hold it against him

^ Sure, he just spends the first 5-10 minutes on replying to 7 posts out of 59 in the recent Drop, then leaves. He probably has better things to do on a Sunday, but still. I have seen him on IGN's podcast episodes and he seems like an alright guy -- better than Rey at least, as that dude went on a streak of not answering any posts at all for months.

I have a resell of That Trivia Game for ps4 that im giving away for free. pm if u want it. u have to have at least 5 positive feedback in yanksfan spreadsheet

^ Sure, he just spends the first 5-10 minutes on replying to 7 posts out of 59 in the recent Drop, then leaves. He probably has better things to do on a Sunday, but still. I have seen him on IGN's podcast episodes and he seems like an alright guy -- better than Rey at least, as that dude went on a streak of not answering any posts at all for months.
not like they're even required to, but i've definitely seen clements answer 50+% of questions before. if you had people commenting stupid things more often than not, you would also ignore everyone's posts. typical people that post in ps blog are whiny and have entitlement issues, if i was in clements shoes i wouldn't even check comments lol

I have a quick question on phantoms. My PS3 BD Drive is not working properly and I was thinking about buying a new one. Would there be anyway to transfer over my phantoms problem free? Let me know on another note I'm looking for black ops 2 ultimate edition a resell.

edit: Didn't want to double post, but is it possible for the phantom and resell to download at the same time on PS4?

- resell starts download, does not activate as primary PS4
- resell logs out of account and I guess logs into personal account maybe
- phantom starts download, activates as primary PS4
- deactivate
- resell activates as primary PS4 once download finishes

or is this a fever dream...
Quoting because im curious about this answer myself

For Sale (Phantom)

Battlefield 4 Premium (PS4) - $10 

BF4 Premium includes 3 map packs.

​* China Rising

* Second Assault

* Navel Strike 

Yeah I want a resell. I think marauder was interested a long time ago.
if Bigwig going phantom then i will take the other resell , if not then i can take a phantom if the resells can wait 48 hours at least until i finish the download & install of that 19GB :wall: .
I'll take the phantom.
How much for the game? I would prefer resell and don't mind waiting to download it. It'll give me time to clear out space for this game.

PlayStation Plus: Stick it to the Man and PES 2014 Free for Members

Last Chance (Leaving on 5/13)

• Bioshock Infinite (PS3)

Activision Sale

1. Cabela’s African Adventures     $17.99+     $19.99
  2. Cabela’s Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts     $17.99+     $19.99
  3. Fast & Furious: Showdown     $17.99+     $19.99
  4. Prototype     $13.49+     $14.99
  5. Prototype 2     $17.99+     $19.99
  6. Prototype 2 Colossal Mayhem Pack     $2.69+      $2.99
  7. Prototype 2 Excessive Force Pack     $2.69+      $2.99
  8. Prototype 2 Radnet Access Pack     $6.29+      $6.99
  9. Prototype 2 Ultimate Bundle     $22.49+      $24.99
  10. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct     $17.99+      $19.99
  11. Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron     $26.99+      $29.99
  12. Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron – Dinobot Destructor Pack     $6.29+      $6.99
  13. Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron – Massive Fury Pack     $6.29+      $6.99
  14. Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron – Multiplayer Havoc Pack     $6.29+      $6.99
  15. Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron Ultimate Edition     $40.49+      $44.99
  16. Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Maps And Characters Dlc     $8.09+      $8.99
  17. Transformers: War For Cybertron Map And Character Pack #1     $2.69+      $2.99
  18. Transformers: War For Cybertron Map And Character Pack #2     $2.69+      $2.99

Other Discounts

1. Bit.Trip Presents… Runner2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien     $7.99+     $9.99
  2. Hakuoki: Stories Of The Shinsengumi     $27.19+     $33.99
  3. Titan Attacks! (PS4)     $10.79+     $11.99
  4. Titan Attacks! (PS3)     $10.79+     $11.99
  5. Titan Attacks! (Vita)     $10.79+     $11.99

Anyone else interested in a group with multiple games from this weekly sale? SALE ENDS TODAY!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/28/golden-week-sale-celebrates-japanese-games-2/

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Zone of the Enders HD Collection:

Resell ($10.83)
1.) saturdaysun
2.)
greendayrulestce
-----------------
Phantom ($5.42
)
1.) Momouchi
2.)
Last spot can choose to be a resell or a phantom. greendayrulestce has no preference, so you can take his phantom slot and he'll be a resell if you prefer.

Account comes with 2 week PSN+ trial to reduce the game prices.

Somebody else has to host. Paypal isn't letting me fund the wallet.

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented: