CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a SoulCalibur II HD share for sale? Played the F2P SC and while it's okay, I feel like playing a real one without limits.

edit: Got a PM about one, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
We know you, our biggest fans, are eager to play the game, and we’re doubly eager to share it with you – but we just need a few more weeks to get it exactly where we want it to be. So, in terms of a release date – we’re going to be able to announce when the game will be available to buybefore E3 starts on the 9th of June.

We are especially excited to confirm the price of the game – Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty will release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4 for $29.99 in the US, €24.99 in Europe and – approximately – £19.99 in the UK.

We’re also delighted to reveal that the game will be Cross Buy on PlayStation platforms, meaning that if you buy New ‘n’ Tasty from the PlayStation Store on one platform, you’ll also get the other two versions included. We’re also busily implementing Cross Save, so you’ll be able to take your progress from the PS3 and PS4 versions on the road (and vice versa) if you also have a Vita!
Should be able to do a super group for this, right? Not sure of prices for super groups, so someone else can fill it in.

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $30

PS4 Resell - $??

PS4 Phantom - $??

----------

PS3 Resell - $??

1. ProfessorStotch (host)

PS3 Phantom - $??

Should be able to do a super group for this, right? Not sure of prices for super groups, so someone else can fill it in.

PS4 Resell - $10

PS4 Phantom - $5

----------

PS3 Resell - $5

1.ProfessorStotch (host)

2.Rpg

PS3 Phantom - $2.5

PS4 Resell - $??

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom - $??

1. Strange

----------

PS3 Resell - $??

1. ProfessorStotch (host)

2. RPG

PS3 Phantom - $??

Added myself.

For Sale:

- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Phantom) - $5

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Phantom) - $6

- Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (Phantom) - $3

- Record of Agarest War (Phantom) - $2.50 (Resell) - $5

Amazing Spiderman 2(PS3)- 6 gb

First 15 mins(360)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu4FdQemcGk&list=UUB-MzC9P5AJlaw943Eue9NQ[/youtube]
After watching this I'm more suitably pumped the swinging looks like fun to master and a new trailer showed Carnage and he looks badass. Can't wait for Tuesday

After watching this I'm more suitably pumped the swinging looks like fun to master and a new trailer showed Carnage and he looks badass. Can't wait for Tuesday
91250.png
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - achievements look ok

For Sale:

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $6

[UK] Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (2,3 and Peace Walker, 21.5GB) Phantom - $2.85

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

The Last of Us + Season Pass

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes 

[PS4] Infamous Second Son

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Dishonored and all trophy DLC

Anyone interested in the Epilogue dlc for Prince of Persia for free? Finally played it and looking to dump it off  on someone else.

PS4 (Access to both Octodad & Cell Damage HD)

Sellable ($11.33)
1) tokyostomp

Non-Sell ($5.67) -- (I'll add $3 to fund the account with $25 via PP -- so total of my contribution is $8.67 -- I will host and buy)
1) will

PS3 (Only paying for Cell Damage HD--Cross-Buy)

Sellable ($1.67)
1)
2)

Non-Sell ($0.83)
1)
2)

3 more days of bumps and that's it. Most likely will get it on my main if not filled.
BUMP!

No interest in Cell Damage on PS3? They are super cheap!

Resells and Phantoms available!

Trying to get this group filled

can someone repost the finalized group for child of light that had me and cap in it as phantoms? I want to make sure i'll be playing it when it releases and not scrambling to find another group

can someone repost the finalized group for child of light that had me and cap in it as phantoms? I want to make sure i'll be playing it when it releases and not scrambling to find another group
If you're in a cross-buy group, you will have to wait until Wednesday morning, around 7AM EST.

Isn't Smoothjazz in Snake's group? I recall Miaflsurf taking Smoothjazz's place, with Breakfuss and Miaflsurf not having decided which of them gets the resell and which gets the phantom.

Edit: Cool.

If you're in a cross-buy group, you will have to wait until Wednesday morning, around 7AM EST.

Isn't Smoothjazz in Snake's group? I recall Miaflsurf taking Smoothjazz's place, with Breakfuss and Miaflsurf not having decided which of them gets the resell and which gets the phantom.
I am in for both. How much for child of light resell?

Didn't @smoothjazz add himself first? That's why I ended up with the phantom when I wanted a resell. The confusion came about when @snakey added him to another share without confirmation.

Didn't @smoothjazz add himself first? That's why I ended up with the phantom when I wanted a resell. The confusion came about when @snakey added him to another share without confirmation.
u taking resell??

Child of Light crossbuy Europe

PS4
R-6.71 ??
1.breakfuss
P-3.36 ??
1.MiaFLSurf
---------
PS3
R- $3.36 ??
1.Pan
2.Rpg
---------
P- $1.68 ??
1.Prof.
2.Prav

Didn't @smoothjazz add himself first? That's why I ended up with the phantom when I wanted a resell. The confusion came about when @snakey added him to another share without confirmation.
Smoothjazz did add himself, but he was already in a group with Snake. Snake asked him about it and smoothjazz confirmed that he would be in Snake's group. Miaflsurf then took up the open slot, but you two didn't determine who would get which slot. Before today, that was the status of the group (at least to me it appeared to be).

Didn't you create the group? If you did, then you have a say in the matter, but it should really be up to the PS3 resells, Pancakes and RPG, since they will be the ones sharing with the PS4 resell owner.

Does being a part of one group preclude you from joining another? All I know is that @smoothjazz was the first person to say something after @rpg posted.

If it's settled that's fine, just wanted to be fair. @Mia...if you don't have a preference I would actually prefer the resell. Otherwise you can have it.

Does being a part of one group preclude you from joining another? All I know is that @smoothjazz was the first person to say something after @rpg posted.

If it's settled that's fine, just wanted to be fair. @Mia...if you don't have a preference I would actually prefer the resell. Otherwise you can have it.
Just skimmed the posts related to this and it appears as though it wasn't you that started the group, but Rpg. Smoothjazz joined as a resell, then you as a phantom, but at the same time, Snake offered smoothjazz a position in his group.

I tell you, this whole thing is giving me the agita.

@Rpg (and Pancakes?): Settle this and pick a resell. If you guys want, you can even choose someone not mentioned. I'll give you a quick summary momentarily.

Soooo, @smoothjazz wasn't in a group already? If that is the case what is there to discuss? It should be his choice. I only assumed he was going with @snakey if they were making a combined group with watchdogs.

I'm just going to stay out of it. :bouncy:

The more pressing question is where the fuck has clonesniper gone??? And how does @rpg have child of light in his trophy card?

BUMP!

No interest in Cell Damage on PS3? They are super cheap!

Resells and Phantoms available!

Trying to get this group filled
That other guy can have my PS4 phantom spot. Another dude came through for me at my main site, and took the resell.

So I got both games, and am good.

That other guy can have my PS4 phantom spot. Another dude came through for me at my main site, and took the resell.

So I got both games, and am good.
I'm a little upset as I thought we were waiting a few days to get the group filled.

Guess i'll just buy it on my main.

No harm no foul, Money never changed hands.

Looking for a PS4 phantom share of child of light w/ cross-purchase.  Additionally, looking for a phantom share of mlb the show 14 for ps4

Soooo, @smoothjazz wasn't in a group already? If that is the case what is there to discuss? It should be his choice. I only assumed he was going with @snakey if they were making a combined group with watchdogs.

I'm just going to stay out of it. :bouncy:

The more pressing question is where the fuck has clonesniper gone??? And how does @rpg have child of light in his trophy card?
The guy said I could have the spot, whats the discussion? I can have resell or phantom on PS4 - doesnt matter to me.

• Pancakes expresses interest in a cross-buy PS3 resell
  • Breakfuss asks that a group be formed
  • Rpg sets up a group, with himself and Pancakes as the PS3 resells
  • Smoothjazz asks to be put down for a PS4 resell
  • Breakfuss takes the PS4 phantom, while expressing that he would have preferred the PS4 resell
  • Snake offers Smoothjazz a spot in his group
  • Tek and Pravado are added as PS3 phantoms
  • Snake says that Smoothjazz is in his group
  • Tek suggests that Miaflsurf could fill the vacant slot if Smoothjazz did in fact switch groups
  • Smoothjazz says he is in for Snake's group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-668#entry11711102
  • Miaflsurf says he would do either phantom or resell
  • Pravado requests a group update
  • Rpg posts the group as Smoothjazz and breakfuss as the PS4 slots
  • Smoothjazz sees the cross-buy route is cheaper and tells Snake that he is switching to Rpg's group
Yeah, Rpg, you should definitely choose.

The more pressing question is where the fuck has clonesniper gone???
Eorzea. Don't expect to see him or Brain for several months.

[quote name="Wendelldf" post="11715083" timestamp="1398456192"]I have Killzone Shadow Fall and Assasins Creed 4 ressels and phantons to sell/ trade[/quote]
How much are you looking for the kill zone shares respectively?

The guy said I could have the spot, whats the discussion? I can have resell or phantom on PS4 - doesnt matter to me.
That's cool, we can drop it. I just wanted to be fair to both of you. I think @captain (understandably) assumed @smooth had joined @snakey's group when in fact he hadn't. Not a big deal. Seems to be enough interest that everyone should be able to get in somewhere.

Namaste.
8c0d1fcb8.gif

Eorzea. Don't expect to see him or Brain for several months.
Had no idea what that was, but okay, lol. I remember losing myself in WoW years ago.

I will join if I can get the ps4 share phantom
Well my other group fell apart.

I could possibly make a group for us with you as the phantom. I am currently trying to find a ps+ trial to lower the price

Octodad: Dadliest Catch ($11.99)

Resell

1. tokyostomp ($7.00)

Phantom

1. jsdgame??? ($5.00)

[quote name="Wendelldf" post="11715083" timestamp="1398456192"]I have Killzone Shadow Fall and Assasins Creed 4 ressels and phantons to sell/ trade[/quote]
How much are you looking for the kill zone shares respectively?

Blogcast ep.118

Ps3
-Amazing Spider-Man 2
-Child of Light
-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
-Raiden 4: Overkill
-Rambo: The Video Game

-Scourge: Outbreak (1 Bronze, 11 gold, 1Plat)
-Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels

Ps4
-Amazing Spider-Man 2
-Child of Light
-Daylight

Vita
-

Demo
-Child of Light

-Scourge: Outbreak

-Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels

Ps1 Classic