CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Pricing for PS3 games are x/3 for resells, x/6 for phantoms. "x" being the full price. :)
Ah okay thanks dude. Just unsure how it worked but you sure helped out a lot.

Still deciding on whether I want to purchase off the EU store. I see that the US store has the Digital Pro Edition which the EU store doesn't

I just finished Diablo 3 on hard! What an amazing game... There is not a minute of the game that you won't enjoy.

For sale:

Diablo 3 UEE resell PS4 - $32

Timeshare available (just regulars):
$1.5/week each
Diablo 3 PS4
Destiny PS4

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN store

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution $50 (7.4GB)

I don't think KB cares. He was just trolling like you said, and somehow Pravado was in the wrong. I'd be surprised if he even read any of lustyhitter's replies or tried to help calm the situation since he's not a library member. If someone like Cak or Gecko did the same, the whole thread would crush them, not just Pravado.

For Sale:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3 phantom) - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 (phantom) - $1
Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (4 phantoms) - $0.83 each
The Last of Us Online Pass (4 phantoms, NOT to be confused w/ the Season Pass) - $0.30 each
Uncharted 3 Season Pass + NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (phantom) - $2

Looking For:
Fight Night Champion Bare Knuckles DLC
Flashback
Quantum Conundrum DLC
Ratchet & Clank HD Collection (specifically 2 and 3)
When Vikings Attack DLC
you clearly didn't read anything either of us said. There's a difference between trolling and just flat out being an asshole. Most of the people complaining have had problems with me for a long time, it has nothing to do with this specific incident.

Nope. I haven't yet. Though I believe Pravado is justified and in the right if those multiple emails were indeed sent to lustyhitter, I would love to see the actual conversation pasted here, actually, I think they should be now that many seem to be hating on Pravado.

..There. Ok, that was my go.
normally i don't condone sharing PM information at all. but this time i will simply because it's not harming anyone and i want to prove a point

lustyhitter

Video gaming since 1978

Sent 13 September 2014 - 01:47 PM

Can I please borrow Counter Spy?
brighat2007.png

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

Sent 13 September 2014 - 02:17 PM

Why are you PMing me about this? I am not the donator. You would need to specify to them which version as well.

Also, I'm going to have you re-list all the library games you have under your own name, I shouldn't have to manage your shares for you.

Make a list of all the donations you have in there and i'll remove them so you can make the new topics regarding them

lustyhitter

Video gaming since 1978

Sent 13 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

Sorry, I thought you were the library caretaker.
brighat2007.png

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

Sent 13 September 2014 - 02:29 PM

I am the library owner. I don't manage other people's shares, or rent them out for people. Shares are personally managed by donators. Which is why I said to make me the list, because all your games are donated under my name when they should be under yours.

lustyhitter

Video gaming since 1978

Sent 13 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

I'm just a casual visitor here. I don't know where to find the library or what games I donated months ago. I just wanted to borrow Counter Spy for the PS4. Nobody told me about any of this stuff. I'm being honest.
brighat2007.png

lustyhitter

Video gaming since 1978

Sent 13 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Never mind. I don't remember and I don't have the private messages. I'll ask to borrow something when you're in a better mood.
brighat2007.png

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

Sent 13 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

I'm in a perfectly fine mood. I just have a zero tolerance for laziness. Go on the site cagshare.lefora.com and find out what games are donated in your name, topics will have been made by me.

Not trying to be rude but It is not my job to manage your shares. If you don't want to manage them I will find them myself, remove them, and then put you on a temporary ban until you are ready to manage them. You are supposed to be the one giving out the user/pass when ppl ask, not me. Just do that and were cool

*two days later i am called out in the topic and all that drama starts, but you can clearly see i linked him to the library above*

If you guys think I'm an asshole, fine by me. I take no offense to the complainers who I know are just being rude because of historical issues (ex. krashhole holds a grudge because i told him to stop desparately spamming his twitch channel). People who I thought I was cool with giving me shit is what threw me off, and the main reason I feel forced to post all that.

Haters gonna hate, pravado gonna ultimately shrug it off, everyone else gonna get annoyed at drama. let this post be the end of this discussion

qeXoIWl.gif

As a member of the library and relatively active contributor in this thread, I have had a fair amount of interaction with Pravado and have had no issues. Not sure what all the fuss is about, seems like this thread tends to get a little more drama than others. Probably due to the fact that it seems to attract scammers and people afraid of being scammed.

LF: A quick phantom or locked of Madden 15 for PS4. 

Also got a share of DriveClub would like to fill....

DriveClub ($50)

Resell @ $25 -- will

Phantom @ 17 -- ?

Locked @ $8 -- ?

Gonna try somethin new here

Murdered SS PS4 - $18

Phantom - $7 (open to any trusted members)

Resell - $11 split 4 ways between me and 3 other library members - 2.75/ea. once were all done passing it around, it will be donated into the library. Game is fairly short for platinum.

1. Pravado

Selling:

Diablo 3 UEE - PS4 Resell - $32

Metro 2033 Redux - PS4 Resell - $14

$40 PSN for $36

Last Of Us - PS3 Resell - $6

Murdered SS PS4 - $18

Resell - $11 split 4 ways between me and 3 other library members - 2.75/ea. once were all done passing it around, it will be donated into the library. Game is fairly short for platinum.

1. Pravado
Is it on sale? Might bight on my main for that price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmeUFCJwT38

Slender: The Arrival PS3
9/23
$3.33
1. sgand (host)
2. Pravado
$1.67
1. snakey

Murdered SS PS4 - $18

1. Pravado
2. Emoney244

Can any of you regs vouch for me for HyeVitg3 (to buy a Phantom)? I've done buys from several of you.

EDIT: Thanks to micbelt! \/

I'm gonna steal from Breakfuss here..

@laudrymatt

@pancakes

@rpg

@Emoney

If any of ya'll finish Deus Ex Director's Cut, lemme know and I will buy it.

Is it suitable for me to host a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition group? Only asking as it includes a season pass which may/may not be accessible to the phantom buyers

wwe 2k15 ps4 delayed until november 18th

jGStYRx.gif

@mage yeah it's on sale, both ps3 and ps4 version are $18

For Sale:

Infamous Second Son Phantom - $10

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $12

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $4

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $8

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

Dark Souls II + Crown of the Sunken King + Crown of the Old Iron King + Crown of the Ivory King (available Sept.24) Phantom - $10

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $4

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Thief - $1/week

Transistor - $0.50/week

PS3:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Resident Evil: Revelatons - Free (regulars only)

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Child of Light [UK]

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Metro Redux

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Sniper Elite 3

The Last of Us Remastered

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein: TNO

Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare (PS3) REGION 2 VERSION (EUROPE/NEW ZEALAND/AUSTRALIA) 

RESELL: £17

1. KaptainAK

PHANTOM: £8.33

Am willing to give up my resell spot if someone else needs or else I'll be keeping it. 

Cheers

If this was posted before, then disregard this....

If you have a UK PSN account (can create a dummy), sign up to the Alpha for Bloodborne via this link.

https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/Bloodborne/enroll.php

Courtesy of NeoGAF -- http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895736

Signed up with my UK dummy account, cause I don't think NA accounts would be able to qualify.
There is also some beta for some bullshit dragon ball game (uk only)

https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/userInfo.php?enroll=DBX

Snakey's Fibbage Party

http://www.twitch.tv/snakemaster2389

Join in!

1. www.fibbage.com

Room code- QPOF

Is it suitable for me to host a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition group? Only asking as it includes a season pass which may/may not be accessible to the phantom buyers
I'd be interested in a resell for it (PS3) especially if it follows the Destiny route of PS3/PS4 unlock

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)

- 8 hour platinum.  I'm a sucker for that.

Resell $6 

1. Miguel Zorro (Host)

Phantom $3

=PS4=
R-40 | P-20  [ DISCOUNT!
Alien: Isolation (OCT.7)
R: HyeVltg3
P: Reiter34

The Evil Within (OCT.14)
P: 

Dragon Age Inquisition (NOV.18)
P: 
=PS4=

Hopefully discounted pricing will give some people more of an incentive. =) just gat ma PS4 this fella needs mo games!

Murdered SS PS4 - $18

1. Pravado
Would you be open to me taking that phantom if I front you the whole cost of the game before you phantom me out?

bread's done
Back