1. Rosterking

$10

1. Amatsuri

PS3

$10

$5

1. Rams81 (Agreed to Host)

2. Yourcheapgamer

Thread Regulars, get it while it's hot. Just missing the PS3 resell slots!

I would make a group Guigreg but I'm still waiting on a reply from another user :/

Didnt actually think a lot of people would want AW. Thank God Activision did this little upgrade/crossbuy thingy
I have you down as a PS3 resell in my group since you said you were going to take the slot.

Had a resell switch to Phantom. Just need a resell to close it out. Pro edition with DLC.

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1.FMILLS15

PS3
$16.67
2. kuhliide
$5
1. KaptainAK
2. Killapigs

So guys im sorry im a noob but just trying to learn. Whats the difference between phantom and resell?
I responded to you in CAPS LOCK got heat for it and you are still asking the same question so im guessing you dont read the thread. search for my name in this topic and you will see the answer to your question.

ALSO THREAD MEMBERS WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CREATE A ADVANCED WARFARE THREAD TO GET RID OF THE CLUTTER BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF GUYS ARE GONNA BUMP THEIR GROUP TO FILL THE ANCIENT AND NEARLY EXTINCT PS3 SECTION.

SGAND SEND THEM CAPLOCKS VIA USPS I HEAR THEY ARE EFFICIENT AND QUICK

I responded to you in CAPS LOCK got heat for it and you are still asking the same question so im guessing you dont read the thread. search for my name in this topic and you will see the answer to your question.

ALSO THREAD MEMBERS WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CREATE A ADVANCED WARFARE THREAD TO GET RID OF THE CLUTTER BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF GUYS ARE GONNA BUMP THEIR GROUP TO FILL THE ANCIENT AND NEARLY EXTINCT PS3 SECTION.

SGAND SEND THEM CAPLOCKS VIA USPS I HEAR THEY ARE EFFICIENT AND QUICK
I think an advanced warfare gameshare thread would be great. Would clean this thread up a bit too lol

I would make a group Guigreg but I'm still waiting on a reply from another user :/

Didnt actually think a lot of people would want AW. Thank God Activision did this little upgrade/crossbuy thingy
Please add yourself KaptainAK.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (60$):

PS4:
Resell 20$ -
Phantom 10$ - Guigreg

PS3:
Resell: 10$ -

-
-
Phantom 5$ -

-
-

Right now that there aren't too many COD groups it would be easy to create an appendix thread because it wouldn't be too hard to keep the order of the groups

Advanced Warfare Pro group complete.

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1.FMILLS15

PS3
$16.67
1. Menewbe
2. kuhliide
$5
1. KaptainAK
2. Killapigs

Right now that there aren't too many COD groups it would be easy to create an appendix thread because it wouldn't be too hard to keep the order of the groups
so would it be appropriate to create a thread? I'd be more than happy to do so. I'll also post the groups which are full and which ones arent on the first post if a new thread is required

Don't we already have to be really careful with the actions we do. And the mods hate having to get involved, so another thread could lead to the end of GSing on CAG.

The feedback thread was fine since we needed a way to keep track of transactions and the such.

so would it be appropriate to create a thread? I'd be more than happy to do so. I'll also post the groups which are full and which ones arent on the first post if a new thread is required
No! No new thread whatsoever, our current thread, the feedback thread, and all previous versions of them are fine enough, when this thread gets too big, we make a new one to get rid of all this clutter, but for now, we all have to deal with it

I am willing to provide a CAG discount for the Digital Pro Edition (Its $100 but im willing to eat 20 for a $20 discount)

Edit:phantoms even if you dont get full season pass access you get these bonuses for the pre order:

Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map
The Atlas Digital Content Pack, featuring two bonus weapons (the BAL-27 AE Assault Rifle and Atlas 45 AE Pistol), a custom Atlas Exoskeleton, Helmet and Player Card, 5 Bonus Supply Drops to unlock a variety of in-game content, and a Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade.

PS4
Resell
1. Drolan(host)
Phantom ($13.33)
1.Chalupa

PS3
Resell ($13.33)
1.xGwiZ96x
2.Krashhole
Phantom ($5)
We are still looking for people to take the PS3 phantom spots! $5 with bonuses, read the spoiler!

Don't we already have to be really careful with the actions we do. And the mods hate having to get involved, so another thread could lead to the end of GSing on CAG.

The feedback thread was fine since we needed a way to keep track of transactions and the such.
Who's 'we'? It's only a few members that need to be careful, and if they're not, action will be taken against them, not the thread. The only thing the mods have said was in regards to the the posts that clog the thread with crap and the arguments that serve no purpose other than to flame or troll. You know the type.

What kind of group are you doing? I saw you were doing a digital pro for PS4 before the upgrade was announced. How will you be modifying it?

No man, no worries your group was the first one and it is already full so I think we are keeping order for now.

I understand, it was Albany's suggestion to avoid the thread to derail (with the destiny cross buy announcement) so meanwhile this thread is keeping an order we should be fine here, I think no one here wants the group storm and disorder that we had with Destiny, right? at least at the moment we just have 4 or 5 groups and one of them is full and other is almost full.

It would help if groups did get filled in an order. But that would be hard since probably most don't check back to see if a previous group has filled or if your new group is offering a slot(s) that are now filled by the previous open groups. I always hate making new groups since I have to account for other groups. I'd sort of feel like a dick if I just make a group and have a PS3 phantom and resell join when a previous group needed a PS3 resell to complete. I doubt some sort of number system could be worked out since this thread is often a mess, but another thread sounds like a bad idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Group Listing

Group #1

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Sgand
Phantom - $10
1. laundrymatt

Ps3:
Resell - $10
1. Dnipro
2. tonyv4
Phantom - $5
1. wwe101
2. Dnipro

Group #2 - Pro Edition (discounted by $20)
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Drolan (host)
Phantom - $13.33
1. Chalupa

Ps3:
Resell - $13.33
1. xgwiz96x
2. Krashhole
Phantom - $5

Group #3
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Pravado
Phantom - $10
1. Wpress

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5
1. Iwarboy

Group #4

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom - $10
1. Tek

Ps3:
Resell - $15
1. Yanksfan (will open 2nd resell for trusted member if it is needed)
Phantom - $5
1. Albani
2. Albani

Group #5
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Rosterking
Phantom - $10
1. Amatsuri

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5
1. Rams81 (host)
2. Yourcheapgamer

Group #6 (may have been disbanded)

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. akbeast17
Phantom - $10
1. newtype06

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #7 - Pro Edition
PS4:
Resell - $40
1. Smtipple
Phantom - $16.66
1. fmills15

Ps3:
Resell - $16.67
1. Kuhliide
2. menewbe
Phantom - $5
1. Killapigs
2. KaptainAK

Group #8

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. djchiszle
Phantom - $10
1. dzchiszle

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #9
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Emoney244
Phantom - $10
1. Shiftee

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #10
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. ludwigfrech
Phantom - $10
1. Tokyostomp

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #11

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Skylinersx
Phantom - $10
1. Deidara

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #12
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. AshtonReeves
Phantom - $10
1. YoungTaylor

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #13

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. V4Oldboy
Phantom - $10
1. (reserved)

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Members looking for slots:
PS4:
Reiter34 (phantom)
akbeast17 
newtype06 (phantom)
Snake's friend (phantom)
Edzor (resell or phantom)
crashlen0 (phantom)
iqubal (phantom)
Bigwig_rah (phantom)
papafranks610 (resell or phantom)
Brockothoko (phantom)
Setup (phantom or resell)
Guigreg (phantom)
MiaFLSurf (phantom)

PS3:
factor747 (pro edition resell)

For all you trophy hunters out there, I just got my Destiny platinum. That shit is a task. Flawless Raider will likely remain the bane of many trophy hunters unless they release an easier raid... which they arent, based on the next 2 being level 28 raids.

I think im 5th or 6th in the world to get that done. #5, 6, 7, and 8 is just going to be a bunch of my clan mates and I.

150+ hour platinum, if your lucky.

For all you trophy hunters out there, I just got my Destiny platinum. That shit is a task. Flawless Raider will likely remain the bane of many trophy hunters unless they release an easier raid... which they arent, based on the next 2 being level 28 raids.

I think im 5th or 6th in the world to get that done. #5, 6, 7, and 8 is just going to be a bunch of my clan mates and I.

congrats on the plat dude!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Group Listing

Group #1

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. Sgand

Phantom - $10

1. laundrymatt

Ps3:

Resell - $10

1. Dnipro

2. tonyv4

Phantom - $5

1. wwe101

2. Dnipro

Group #2 - Pro Edition (discounted by $20)

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. Drolan (host)

Phantom - $13.33

1. Chalupa

Ps3:

Resell - $13.33

1. xgwiz96x

2. Krashhole

Phantom - $5

Group #3

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. Pravado

Phantom - $10

1. Wpress

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

1. Iwarboy

Group #4

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

1. Tek

Ps3:

Resell - $15

1. Yanksfan (will open 2nd resell for trusted member if it is needed)

Phantom - $5

1. Albani

2. Albani

Group #5

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. Rosterking

Phantom - $10

1. Amatsuri

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

1. Rams81 (host)

2. Yourcheapgamer

Group #6 

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. akbeast17

Phantom - $10

1. newtype06

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

Group #7 - Pro Edition

PS4:

Resell - $40

1. Smtipple

Phantom - $16.66

1. fmills15

Ps3:

Resell - $16.67

1. Kuhliide

2. menewbe

Phantom - $5

1. Killapigs

2. KaptainAK

Group #8

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. djchiszle

Phantom - $10

1. dzchiszle

Ps3:

Resell - $10

1. (taken by a member of another forum)

Phantom - $5

1. (taken)

2. (taken)

Group #9

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. Emoney244

Phantom - $10

1. Shiftee

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

Group #10

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. ludwigfrech

Phantom - $10

1. Tokyostomp

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

Group #11

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. Skylinersx

Phantom - $10

1. Deidara

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

Group #12

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. AshtonReeves

Phantom - $10

1. YoungTaylor

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

Group #13

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. V4Oldboy

Phantom - $10

1. (reserved)

Ps3:

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

Members looking for slots:

PS4:

Reiter34 (phantom)

Snake's friend (phantom)

Edzor (resell or phantom)

crashlen0 (phantom)

iqubal (phantom)

Bigwig_rah (phantom)

papafranks610 (resell or phantom)

Brockothoko (phantom)

Setup (phantom or resell)

Guigreg (phantom)

MiaFLSurf (phantom)

PS3:

factor747 (pro edition resell)

Thanks :) I was pretty proud of my clan. We are only the second clan in the world to have ran a flawless raid.. it basically netted all of us the platinum.
Good job bud. I'm waiting for the inevitable level cap increase. I'm sure we'll see a slight bump with the first expansion. Basically everyone and their mom is a 28/29 now, so they're going to have to raise it up if they want people to keep playing.

Anyone do the weekly heroic strike? We did the level 26 strike with a 27, 26, and 26 and just couldn't finish off the boss. We would get him down to about 10% health and then the last wave of enemies got us every time. So frustrating.

Good job bud. I'm waiting for the inevitable level cap increase. I'm sure we'll see a slight bump with the first expansion. Basically everyone and their mom is a 28/29 now, so they're going to have to raise it up if they want people to keep playing.
I have a 30 a 29 and a 27. A level increase wont really help very much with a flawless run I dont think, because the vast majority of the times you are going to die is going to be from someone making a stupid mistake taking too much fall damage, getting spotted by the gorgons, missing a jump in the jump section or going blind and missing a cleanse. At 29 you already have the max damage bonus youll have against the level 26 enemies, and if youve noticed, even level 2 enemies can still kill a level 30 character fairly quickly. Its not like borderlands where your completely invincible, the higher level just makes you less likely to die against higher level enemies. You only get so much damage and armor buffs from being a higher level than the enemies before it caps out.

The trick to flawless run is this.

Step 1: Find 5 other non stupid people

Step 2: Go into the raid and practice EVERYTHING over and over until you want to extract your own brain and place it in a blender.

Step 3: Play with those same non stupid people for 12 hours straight until you end up getting the trophy at 3 am on your last attempt before going to sleep. Or just wait til 2 am to try it so that your first attempt is your last attempt. Everybody knows shit like this doesnt happen unless someone says its their last attempt.

Thanks for taking helm Raiborg.

Sucks that this becomes more of a New York stock exchange instead of a structured system.

ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red - Prestige DLC Add-on (29.99) 10|5

R: HyeVltg3
R:
--
P:
P:

Grand Theft Auto V (NOV.18) 35|25

P:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + SEASON PASS (109.98)

=PS4=

R[42.26]: HyeVltg3

P[10]: 

-----------

=PS3=

R[23.86]:

R[23.86]:

P[5]:

P[5]:

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

And yes Both game and Season Pass are Cross-Buy =D

CoD Advance Warfare

PS4

Resell ($20)

1. Pravado

Phantom ($10) (discounted for incentive, usually an 18/12 split)

1. wpress
Not sure why you did this, since there isn't going to be any problem filling the PS4 slots, but everyone seems to have copied the pricing structure, so cheaper shares for phantoms it would seem.

Why discount the PS3 phantoms and why discount the PS4 phantom by that much? Using the same logic some have used with the locked slots, the resells are taking on the risk. It's actually worse in this case, as the PS4 resell is sharing with two more users, and PS3 resells are more likely to switch hands than locked slots, not to mention the PS3 phantoms are only paying $10 to begin with, whereas the PS4 phantoms pay $25.

I disagree, the concern is not for the first 6 month period and existing members.. but my concern is for the future resell holder of this account.

Let's create a scenario..'Away' is resell holder (B)

In 3 months resell holder A sells the share to a reg who enjoys their game without concern of resell B.

Only 3 months later resell holder A is deactivated, posts on CAG about how their resell share has been deactivated.. This is the definition of sniping, so yes, I do believe this should not be allowed. Unfortunately many don't seem to care until they themselves are locked out of their accounts.
The buyer of A's resell should be asking who the other resell is before buying. If he buys after knowing who the other resell is, he takes that risk.

Wish the Plus demo/free version was out so i could try it.
Evolution has said that you are a dirty peasant and a freeloader. As such, priority has been given to fixing the unexpected (sure) server issues for people who purchased the game. (okay, maybe they didn't exactly say that)

I'd love a PS4 COD AW resell or phantom.

Also, if I buy a new HDD, can I backup my phantoms to it or will they be gone? Please, somebody let me know.

ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red - Prestige DLC Add-on (29.99) 10|5

R:
--
P:
P:
Just to be clear, this is the DLC only, no game included. :whistle2:$ The Prestige Pack that comes with the game as well is $59.99. The base game is $49.99. Anybody interested in the DLC should absolutely go for the Prestige Pack at $59.99 rather than paying $80 for the game and DLC individually.

Congrats man, very nice!

Just to be clear, this is the DLC only, no game included. :whistle2:$ The Prestige Pack that comes with the game as well is $59.99. The base game is $49.99. Anybody interested in the DLC should absolutely go for the Prestige Pack at $59.99 rather than paying $80 for the game and DLC individually.
At first I thought I didnt have a share of this game...but thanks to a good friend I was remind, YES I do.
Change the this group to DLC only...for people that already have game... May be I should add I'm willing to get the Prestige Edition if it gets more votes.

--------------------------------------------------

I really didn't want to, not a huge CoD fan (more BF) but if we're hungry for it, may as well jump in! BUT I like my shit all in one account!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + SEASON PASS (99.99 - Dgital Pro Edition)
=PS4=
R[40.00]: HyeVltg3
P[16.66]: Bigwig_rah
-----------
=PS3=
R[16.66]:
R[16.66]:
P[5]:
P[5]:

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!
** Please note, Phantoms will not be able to indulge in the SP, hence they are paying the slot cost for a $60 game **

At first I thought I didnt have a share of this game...but thanks to a good friend I was remind, YES I do.
Change the this group to DLC only...for people that already have game... May be I should add I'm willing to get the Prestige Edition if it gets more votes.

--------------------------------------------------

I really didn't want to, not a huge CoD fan (more BF) but if we're hungry for it, may as well jump in! BUT I like my shit all in one account!

=PS4=
P[10]:
-----------
=PS3=
R[23.86]:
R[23.86]:
P[5]:
P[5]:

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

** Please note, Phantoms will not be able to indulge in the SP, hence they are paying the slot cost for a $60 game **WHy n
Why not go with the Digital pro and save yourself 9.98... its the same thing

=PS4=
P[10]: Bigwig
-----------
=PS3=
R[23.86]:
R[23.86]:
P[5]:
P[5]:

=PS4=
P[10]: Bigwig
-----------
=PS3=
R[23.86]:
R[23.86]:
P[5]:
P[5]:
Damn you. I posted last page that the first PS4 phantom spot that came up I wanted.

Slimeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anways, whoever makes a group next, please slap me down for the ps4 phantom.

bread's done
Back