CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mizley']Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

We will be getting 1 game a month, 2 depending on funds and group decision.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 3-4/5 group will decide once we have everyone.

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3: Rajin
4: goldvenom69
5:[/QUOTE]

Come on guys we have only 1 spot left. Everyone has already made a list of games they are interested in so once the final member makes his/her list we can get straight to buying games.

Brewer:
Thanks and i just figured that out lol...im working on getting the AC/DC track pack but its walmart exclusive and i loathe buying games from that place
but i now have Track Pack Volume 2, Country pack, classic Rock pack!!!

Zenith:
what is the penny arcade episodes, what does that consist of..?

everyone else:
Shatter is awesome btw, its like Pong and Asteroid on Crack

[quote name='TheFreshPrince']Does anyone have a Wipeout HD slot for trade?

I have Paypal and Shatter![/QUOTE]

Hmmmm. I just downloaded Wipeout HD. It's on my real PSN account that I have all my credit card information on, though... I might be willing to trade a share of Wipeout for a share of Shatter. Send me a PM if you're interested

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF
3) llchromell (?) - Disappeared off CAG
4) Sykopaf
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

i'm looking for a possible group to join. pref shooters, fighters or racers but open to most... i have street fighter alpha, king of fighters 99 and battlefield 1942 shared with none

I am going to try and start a new psn gamesharing group. One that doesn't buy too much but still keeps the games coming when they release.

Things I have that this group will not be getting period: Flower, Burnout (and all DLC), HVB, PJM, SSHD, Pain, 1942: JS

Things I want: Trash Panic, SFHD remix, Fat Princess, MvC2
Maybe: BF: 1943

This would be mostly for future games, but older ones maybe if there are enough votes.

I just need a long term group of people who are realistic in their psn purchases and doesn't just buy everything because since its shared it must be a deal. If I had to put a number down on how much it would cost, maybe $15 start up and then perhaps $5-$15 each month depending on whats coming out.

I'd also be down to join a group if they were near my expectations, or we could meet in the middle.

Want:
-Flower
-Heavy Weapons
-Final Fantasy 7
-Zen Pinball

Have:
-Pain
-Tekken DR
-Syphon Filter
-Spyro
-High Velocity Bowling

PM please.

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

I have another group if anyone would like to share/buy into with Battlefield 1943, both COD5 Map Packs, Red Baron Arcade, Burnout Paradise: Party pack, and a few GH:WT track packs if anyone's interested. Really just looking to sell slots on this one.

Slots taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost some members for Trine, so I'm looking for more again. I believe the game will be $20, so it'll be $4 each. I'll accept Paypal in gift form only (unless you're willing to pay extra for my fees).

So far we have:
1) me
2) triplehelix
3) 52club
4) StillFree
5) jrsmaster411

Edit: Group now complete.

Need to fill the open 5th spot on a Long-Term Share Group

Current Game list:

Elefunk, Lumines Supernova, Comet Crash, Soldner-X:Himmelssturmer, Pixel Junk Monsters, Worms, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of Warlords w/exp, Ragdoll Kung-Fu:Fists of Plastic

Proposed (not purchased yet *May revisit*)
Super Stardust HD, Soul Calibur IV- Add-on: Yoda, SCIV Add-on Custom Equipment #1

buy in for 1 share of each of titles above - $20 psn card
for more details on group send me PM (serious interests in LTSG please)

[synosis of group: Ideal for someone in a group already, only put in $20 about every 3/4mths, no RB & GH and very limited DLC, Main Focus is PS3 games] **Note: no offer to buy/trade for any game/s from list, as we are looking for a new group member*

i have tekken DR w/ online bundle
calling all cars
Wipeout HD
Crash Commando
13 rb songs

lookin Savage Moon, FF 7 and any other well rated games

Looking to sell or trade an account with Magic Ball, Cuboid and Mahjong Tales, and another account with Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Still looking for Burnout Paradise DLC or even PixelJunk Monsters and Super Stardust HD DLC.

Looking for long term share group - not interested in any RB DLC and the like - just PSN games/addons.

$10-$20 a month is fine. Currently have Brain Challenge, Crash Commando, Eden, Flock, Savage Moon, SSDHD and Wipeout so I'm interested in most anything else.

[quote name='Mizley']Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

We will be getting 1 game a month, 2 depending on funds and group decision.

Come on guys 2 spots left.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 4/5

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3: Rajin
4: goldvenom69
5:[/QUOTE]

This group has been going very well, someone else should really jump in. We just picked up Wipeout HD with the new Fury add-on and Street Fighter II HD Remix last night. The new add-on is awesome, it has even more content than the first game.

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF
3) Sykopaf
4) Code Thirtyne
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

Fat Princess release date is going to be announced on Monday, if you want to start a group to gameshare this, PM me and i'll compile a list of people interested (maximum 5 ppl).

List is full...sorry guys, was only checking PMs.

Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15 I believe)(When it's released, of course)
Tekken 5 Online ($30) Anyone know if this has anyone online ever?

Very Desireds..
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) itz209
3) MoX
4)
5)

***EDIT***
I set everything up, fronted the cash. So, if anyone wants to join, we can start almost immediately.

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']Fat Princess release date is going to be announced on Monday, if you want to start a group to gameshare this, PM me and i'll compile a list of people interested (maximum 5 ppl).[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested. I'll send you a PM

Hi guys. Trying to be more active on the forums but I'd like to be in a group with some trustworthy people (realistically) so I will wait a few days before trading. I have:

BC: Rearmed
Burn Zombie Burn
Magic Ball
PixelJunk Monsters
Savage Moon
SSF2:HD REMIX
SSF2:Turbo Puzzle HD Remix
Wheel of Fortune
WOTB: 3

Looking for trophy enabled games.

BF 1943
Comet Crash
Flower
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Shatter
Super Stardust (w or without add-on)
Wipeout HD + fury DLC

Have:

Crash Commando
Astro Tripper
Burn Zombie Burn
Wolfenstein 3D
The Last Guy
Trash Panic
Rag Doll Kung Fu
LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Level Kit
Noby Noby Boy
Mega Man 9
Flower
flOw + Expansion Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
PixelJunk Eden

PayPal

Want: Any trophy enabled games

All of these are on the same account so I rather trade for multiple games at a time. Make me an offer, Thanks for looking. :hot:

[quote name='Viperx116']Whoever is starting a group for Fat Princess, I want in.[/QUOTE]
I want in on that as well

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']Fat Princess release date is going to be announced on Monday, if you want to start a group to gameshare this, PM me and i'll compile a list of people interested (maximum 5 ppl).[/QUOTE]

I want that game as well, should we just use that battlefield 1943 account?

Lookin for Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty still, I'd also be interested possibly in FF7 or Mega Man (only if you have R&C too though), let me know your price, shoot me the PMs!

Looking to join a long-term game sharing group primarily for upcoming psn downloads (but I'll go along with whatever the group decides). PM me if you have any spots open. PSN - pretendica. I am willing to spend $10-20/month.

Also could someone explain to me how most of these groups work? - I assume the organizer creates a new psn account and everyone sends money to that individual and the games are purchased on the new account and everyone just shares that account rather than sharing their personal psn login information. This would seem the safest for sharing at arms length over the interwebs :)

[quote name='sauron07']Looking to join a long-term game sharing group primarily for upcoming psn downloads (but I'll go along with whatever the group decides). PM me if you have any spots open. PSN - pretendica. I am willing to spend $10-20/month.

Also could someone explain to me how most of these groups work? - I assume the organizer creates a new psn account and everyone sends money to that individual and the games are purchased on the new account and everyone just shares that account rather than sharing their personal psn login information. This would seem the safest for sharing at arms length over the interwebs :)[/QUOTE]

That is how it works. There is one main person. He uses his PSN ID and all the other members either add funds through the PSN or through Paypal. The main leader then buys the game, gives out the password, and the other members download the game on their own PS3. Voila, 5 people just got a game for 1/5 the price!

Alright, I just started this group.. and I'm pretty sure I have all the details down. For $18 + paypal fees, you'd get:

Tekken: Dark Res. Online Bundle ($30)
SF2: HD Remix ($15)
Flower ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
The Last Guy ($10)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15) When it releases.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. We've got 3 open slots. I've fronted the cash, so it's an almost instant transaction. Thanks!

Okay, I'm gonna start a Fat Princess group.

Members as of now:
1. Warlock TCK
2. Tichua
3. Viperx116
4. carpwrist
5. madcyantist

[quote name='Warlock TCK']It's going to be $3.61 per person. That covers the $14.99 + tax + paypal fees.[/QUOTE]

There's tax? Can you change the location of the account to a tax-free state? As for paypal fees, you don't get charged any if we send money as a "gift".

[quote name='Viperx116']There's tax? Can you change the location of the account to a tax-free state? As for paypal fees, you don't get charged any if we send money as a "gift".[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I'm in NJ so the tax is 7%. Without the paypal charges, it's $3.21.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Unfortunately I'm in NJ so the tax is 7%. Without the paypal charges, it's $3.21.[/QUOTE]

If you want I can host. There's no tax in CA I think.

PSN only checks your personal address to see if they should charge you tax or not. All you have to do is change your zip code and state (I personally use Miami, FL 33030) to avoid tax on items you buy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Looking to sell or trade an account with Magic Ball, Cuboid and Mahjong Tales, and another account with Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Still looking for Burnout Paradise DLC or even PixelJunk Monsters and Super Stardust HD DLC.

Long Term Game Group

Long Term Game Group has been filled. Thanks

Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.
2 Slots remaining.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
  • All purchases will be made on a Canadian PSN account, all prices on a Canadian PSN account are the same as on a US account with a 13% tax rate. If you live in the US your payment will be less then $10, since you can take advantage of the exchange rate.
  • Money must be deposited by a Canadian Credit card/PSN Card or by Paypal.

PM me if interested in either group or are looking for more details.

Have a few slots open on a Wipeout HD expansion/Shatter/MVC2 share. Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back