CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to share my master acct with someone who is willing to share their master acct. as well -
not necessary but someone like me who didn't think of gamesharing well into discovering the fun of gamesharing and purchasing some titles.
I have -
LBP DLC (including seasonal costumes only offered during a limited time)
LBP DLC also includes the MGS packs + quite a few costumes
COD4 map pack
SOCOM:Confrontation (though if you are really interested in this let me know before grabbing it so i can start playing from the disc again instead of playing online since it caps one user every 24 hrs).
*will also buy the socom confrontation DLC when it comes out...all of it.
all i can think of right now but if interested i'll double check and make a list to PM you of what I have
Wipeout
GT5
Wouldn't mind trying out B-rated games like Burn Zombie Burn/Flow
ETC.

Would prefer if you plan on buying more game titles and/or dlc in the future to also share with me as I would plan to do the same. Long term game-sharing buddy basically who will temporarily change their password/billing info. so we can share with each other in the future.

Please PM me if anyone has a Fat Princess share available.

I'm also interested in the KZ2 map packs. (Does the bundle with the 3 maps contain all of the DLC released?)

ance Dance Revolution group: (Mainly for Japanese songs only)

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I am indeed paying for 2/5 spots.

Fat Princess

JMEPO
ChunkyLover78
wtfisthisfob
Furashu
IRHari???

So... you guys all want FP. You guys should msg each other and get a group going.

Dance Dance Revolution group: (Mainly for Japanese songs only)

1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum (not to the site though), but I hope you fellas could find me trustworthy. :cool:

I'm not 100% sure with this group idea; all I've done is trade gameshares.
I'm looking for all Warhawk Expansions.

I have to gameshare:
Fat Princess
Pixeljunk Eden
Flower

PM me if you're good for it.
Cheers! :)

so i just had a question, if you do a gameshare and then later a patch comes out, do you have to loggin to the gameshare account to download the new patch? or does it automatically do it even if you are on your own account? thanks

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*
4. Rig *maybe*
5. ChibiJosh *maybe*[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

Hi guys, as many of other cags I've reached the limit of accounts on my PS3 (16) and I'm tired of having individual gameshares for each game.

For this reason, I would like to start a long term group for NEW RELEASES ONLY, so there's no conflict with people already having older games (unless the group agrees on something). The group would buy games like MvC2, Braid-Castle Crashers (maybe), etc.

We could start the group by paying $10 each, and starting buying Marvel vs Capcom 2.

This group is for SERIOUS CAGS ONLY, no cag newbies (sorry :roll:).

SLOTS:
danny8k
- open -
- open -
- open -
- open -

PM or post if you want to join the group ;)

Cheers ^^

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']so i just had a question, if you do a gameshare and then later a patch comes out, do you have to loggin to the gameshare account to download the new patch? or does it automatically do it even if you are on your own account? thanks[/QUOTE]

No. Dont worry you will be fine

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']so i just had a question, if you do a gameshare and then later a patch comes out, do you have to loggin to the gameshare account to download the new patch? or does it automatically do it even if you are on your own account? thanks[/QUOTE]

It should automatically patch on your account. As when you launch the game it runs off the hard drive of your ps3, and when an update is available the hard drive install is patched automatically. Or at least that's the way I understood it. It patched automatically on my account for burnout paradise which was gameshared.

Hope this helped.

[quote name='danny8k']Hi guys, as many of other cags I've reached the limit of accounts on my PS3 (16) and I'm tired of having individual gameshares for each game.

For this reason, I would like to start a long term group for NEW RELEASES ONLY, so there's no conflict with people already having older games (unless the group agrees on something). The group would buy games like MvC2, Braid-Castle Crashers (maybe), etc.

We could start the group by paying $10 each, and starting buying Marvel vs Capcom 2.

SLOTS:
danny8k
- open -
- open -
- open -
- open -

Cheers ^^[/QUOTE]

I was unaware that there was an account limit.... making this group very temping. If you having trouble finding a 5th I might jump :)

EDIT: Sorry for double post (o.0)

[quote name='danny8k']Hi guys, as many of other cags I've reached the limit of accounts on my PS3 (16) and I'm tired of having individual gameshares for each game.

SLOTS:
danny8k
- open -
- open -
- open -
- open -

Cheers ^^[/QUOTE]

sign me up :applause:

I'm looking for a Gameshare of Flower or Wipeout HD Fury, or Echochrome, or Killzone 2 DLC. I'll Paypal gift you first. If you don't have 5 people, I don't mind paying more than $3 just for a share. PM me if you have any of these for share! Thanks!

I bought the addon bundle for Super Stardust HD, both the Solo and Team packs, 4 shares left. It's $1.60 for anyone who wants one, pm me.

What is the limit on accounts btw?

SLOTS:
danny8k
- open -
- open -
- open -
- open -

Cheers ^^[/QUOTE]

Any chance Fat Princess is included too?

[quote name='IRHari']Hey Prinny, how much would I have to pay for both SSHD and the add-on?[/QUOTE]

$3.60 for the original game and both addons. Original game is on my main account, so no newbies if you need that one.

SLOTS:
danny8k
coleipoo
StillFree
- open -
- open -

Cheers ^^[/QUOTE]

Updated :D...2 slots left

@Foo228: I already have fat princess but if the group agrees I wouldn't mind downloading it again ;)

[quote name='zenithyoda']Fat Princess

JMEPO
ChunkyLover78
wtfisthisfob
Furashu
IRHari???

So... you guys all want FP. You guys should msg each other and get a group going.[/QUOTE]

Any of you guys feel like starting the share group? I'm far too lazy to actually start the group but I'll give you something much better in return!; $3 and love. Anyone?

Dance Dance Revolution group: (Mainly for Japanese songs only)

1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

Sup fellas. Don't know if this has been asked before, but is there any way to see how many gameshares you have left besides sharing until you can't share anymore?

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF (?) - YLOD'd
3) Skyopaf
4)
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.
Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

[quote name='jaems']Sup fellas. Don't know if this has been asked before, but is there any way to see how many gameshares you have left besides sharing until you can't share anymore?[/QUOTE]
im pretty sure you can only have 15 accounts on your ps3. so count em up ;)

Well, no, I mean to ask, how can I check how many slots I have open for a game I currently own? Reason I'm asking is I can't seem to remember if I shared one of my games with one or more people, abd would like to advertise my free slots.

[quote name='AllahBomber']im pretty sure you can only have 15 accounts on your ps3. so count em up ;)[/QUOTE]

16... And I've just realized I hit the cap. Oh my god...

[quote name='jaems']Well, no, I mean to ask, how can I check how many slots I have open for a game I currently own? Reason I'm asking is I can't seem to remember if I shared one of my games with one or more people, abd would like to advertise my free slots.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter, it's shared on an account basis, not game basis. So however many people have activated your account on their PS3, subtract that from 4, and that's how many shares you have left.

I've already downloaded Fat Princess with triplehelix as the leader...thanks though.

Oh and Prinny, I realize I'm new to this, but I just had a pleasant transaction with triplehelix, he can vouch for me.

[quote name='jaems']Ahh, thanks for clearing it up. Is there anyway to deactivate my account on my buddy's PS3, by chance?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

He needs to log back into your account from his PS3 then deactivate the PS3 through account management. Once he does this none of the games he downloaded off your account will work anymore.

Thanks a ton for the info. This site's great. :cool:

On a side note, are there any LBP DLC groups or Warhawk DLC groups around with free slots? I'd be happy to contribute.

lol hey Prinny better decide what download u dont mind taking it off.

i need to do the same thing since i Have 14 accounts and mvc2 on the way

which will probably be my last psn game for awhile since i'll only be playing that...

I guess I'll go ahead and start up a LBP group. We'll decide as a group what we want and we'll just go from there. PM me if you're interested.

Things I want:
MGS Level Kit
Ghostbusters Costume Pack

Currently:
1. WyldRyce

Long-term groups are ftw, but at least if you do buy single games you can always deactivate and resell/trade your share to free up accounts.

But yeah, I still have 4 Super Stardust HD expansion pack bundle shares left; also the original game if you don't have that. $3.60 a share for game + both expansions, or $1.60 for the expansion bundle. PM me.

I am looking for the following PSN items:

PixelJunk Monster (and Encore)

PixelJink Eden Encore (just expansion)

Wipeout HD Fury

Resident Evil 5 DLC

If anyone has an opening for anyone of these groups, grouped up is preferable, than please PM me.

I am looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or $17.18 as a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back