CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TylDurden']didn't you start a long term gameshare a few weeks ago. I was gonna join but backed out when I got invited to another but it seemed you had a full or almost full group...[/QUOTE]

Naw, it fell through. :drool:

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to see if anyone is wants to start a CoD: Classic gameshare.[/QUOTE]

I want in if someone starts a group.

So according to Gamespot, it looks like CoD Classic is going to be released tomorrow.

So far 4 people are interested -

1. Devil May Cry
2. cupcakex1
3. floormat
4. DAWG26
5. ?

I guess we just need one more person, if interested you should give Devil May Cry a PM .

[quote name='cupcakex1']So according to Gamespot, it looks like CoD Classic is going to be released tomorrow.

1. Devil May Cry
2. cupcakex1
3. floormat
4. DAWG26
5. ?

I guess we just need one more person, if interested you should give Devil May Cry a PM .[/QUOTE]
I'll join, I sent Devil May Cry a pm earlier today.

So I'm going to be downgrading from 11mb internet connection to 3mb on Friday, and I'm trying to get as much shares as I can before I downgrade. Still interested in buying shares for the same thing -

Final Fantasy VII
Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Wipeout Fury add-on
Mortal Kombat II
Super Stardust HD w/ add-ons
PixelJunk Monster w/ add-ons
Puzzle Quest

Shoot me a PM if you got anything.

Also looking for Fight Night Round 4 DLCs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All -

I am interested in joining a long-term share group.

Presently, I have the following available to share:

1. Critter Crunch
2. Trine
3. Shatter.

I am planning on getting COD: Classic and Penny Arcade Shooter when these become available. I am presently interested obtaining, via share(ing), the Penny Arcade Adventure episodes.
If interested, drop me a pm.

[quote name='cupcakex1']So according to Gamespot, it looks like CoD Classic is going to be released tomorrow.

1. Devil May Cry
2. cupcakex1
3. floormat
4. DAWG26
5. ?

I guess we just need one more person, if interested you should give Devil May Cry a PM .[/QUOTE]

Price should be $15, for those who didn't catch it from the XBL release.

[quote name='cupcakex1']So I'm going to be downgrading from 11mb internet connection to 3mb on Friday, and I'm trying to get as much shares as I can before I downgrade. [/QUOTE]

Are you downgrading to save money?

If so, easy fix. Call up whoever you have (Cable or DSL) and say the competition came over to your house today and offered you 11mb for the price you would pay for 3mb and that you would like to cancel. 99.9% of the time, they put you on hold, and offer you the 11mb plan for the price of the 3mb. Works everytime.

I wanted faster speeds for my u-verse fiber optic internet, so i called and they bumped me up to double the speed for the exact same price i paid for the slower one. And it went into effect in minutes.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Are you downgrading to save money?

If so, easy fix. Call up whoever you have (Cable or DSL) and say the competition came over to your house today and offered you 11mb for the price you would pay for 3mb and that you would like to cancel. 99.9% of the time, they put you on hold, and offer you the 11mb plan for the price of the 3mb. Works everytime.

I wanted faster speeds for my u-verse fiber optic internet, so i called and they bumped me up to double the speed for the exact same price i paid for the slower one. And it went into effect in minutes.[/QUOTE]

Haha it's to save money and other reasons. Moving back to Cali and my parents don't need the highspeed . Even if I tried to do what you said, it'll be hard to do it here in Hawaii since there's only one other internet service around here. I actually already downgraded, it was supposed to change tomorrow night but it changed in couple of hours :bomb: . Sall good in the hood. Thanks for the suggestion though ;)

[quote name='cupcakex1']So I'm going to be downgrading from 11mb internet connection to 3mb on Friday, and I'm trying to get as much shares as I can before I downgrade.
[/QUOTE]

Before it downgrades go into the network section of your PS3 and run a connection test, in the bottom your PS3 will show the speeds its getting. I'm betting that even with your 11mb connection your only getting 3-3.5. I have a 7mb connection through comcast that usually hits 16-20mb on my pc but everytime I check my nat on my PS3 its around 3mb, I think that's the PS3 capability.

Either way its not gonna take you very long to download games from PSN unless its Siren (9.5GB) which will take you forever no matter how fast your internet is.

[quote name='TylDurden']Before it downgrades go into the network section of your PS3 and run a connection test, in the bottom your PS3 will show the speeds its getting. I'm betting that even with your 11mb connection your only getting 3-3.5. I have a 7mb connection through comcast that usually hits 16-20mb on my pc but everytime I check my nat on my PS3 its around 3mb, I think that's the PS3 capability.

Either way its not gonna take you very long to download games from PSN unless its Siren (9.5GB) which will take you forever no matter how fast your internet is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I only got about 4 on the PS3 with the 11mb internet I had. Having 3mb internet service and using that on the PS3 is horrible. I've tried it before and really couldn't handle it, even with small PSN games.

hey whats up guys im looking for madden arcade i have
burnout
battle field
uno
pjm=encore
astriod tripper
patopon 2
fat princess
tmnt
and a few more on different accounts so if you have madden arcade let me know what you want

[quote name='cupcakex1']Yeah I remember while looking at all the PSN games that I didn't see CoD. IIRC, I read somewhere that it'll be coming soon, but no date yet.

If that is what you(rickshankshaw) were referring to, you could've just said that instead of that unnecessary comment.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I was just throwing comments out there and seeing who bit.

Maybe... ;)

Borderlands DLC

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. Kanik
04. ???
05. ???

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. Decon
04. ???
05. ???

Just say you have a group of 5 people together in a gameshare, & all of a sudden your PS3 dies, so you go out and buy a new one.

Is there anyway you can remove your old one from the group & add your new one in instead?

[quote name='LordKefka06']Just say you have a group of 5 people together in a gameshare, & all of a sudden your PS3 dies, so you go out and buy a new one.

Is there anyway you can remove your old one from the group & add your new one in instead?[/QUOTE]

You have to call Sony up and provide the correct contact information and everything associated with the account. They can deactivate over the phone, but only in special cases, i.e. you're sending your system in to get fixed.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']You have to call Sony up and provide the correct contact information and everything associated with the account. They can deactivate over the phone, but only in special cases, i.e. you're sending your system in to get fixed.[/QUOTE]Dammit, I really want to start a gameshare up with these 4 other people, but my PS3 is acting sorta weird.

What would you guys advise me to do?

[quote name='LordKefka06']Dammit, I really want to start a gameshare up with these 4 other people, but my PS3 is acting sorta weird.

What would you guys advise me to do?[/QUOTE]

I'm praying my 60gb doesn't die on me randomly, because it freezes every so often (20 hrs+ but... it's with everything from streaming vids to PS3 and even PS2 games also).

IDK what "acting weird" really means but if it's not that bad I'd take the chance. Or call Sony TS and see if they can fix it for you over the phone.

[quote name='LordKefka06']Dammit, I really want to start a gameshare up with these 4 other people, but my PS3 is acting sorta weird.

What would you guys advise me to do?[/QUOTE]

If you can boot it up to the XMB you can deactivate it and put another system on the accounts.

If it's completely dead you need to pray Sony feels nice enough to do it for you or get it repaired somewhere else to deactivate it. Sony will send you a refurbished system so you'll lose your activation slot if you get them do fix it.

Looking for 3 or 4 people who want to buy Braid, Pixel Junk Monster and the Encore Pack, Street Fighter 2 HD Remix and maybe another game.

Also does anyone know if you can game share if you buy a code from Amazon and then use the code for the account?

Still looking for Braid.
I've got Bomberman: Ultra, the Battlefield: BC2 beta and Texas Cheat'em to offer in return.

I've also done a couple of trades on here before, so I can get people to vouch for me. ;)

[quote name='Arakias']maybe i dont know and i cant scroll back enough to see the discussion, but did the terms change from 5 systems to 3?[/QUOTE]

No, it is still 5.

Starting another Call of Duty Classic share since I never heard back from the other group. $3 as Paypal gift, pm for info.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. candy-o
3. cupcakex1
4. Tdogg2k8 (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting a group for Fat Princess... Just PM! Once we reach five, I will ask for the money! I set up asap too.

1. gomikeoh

[quote name='gomikeoh']Starting a group for Fat Princess... Just PM! Once we reach five, I will ask for the money! I set up asap too.

1. gomikeoh
5.[/QUOTE]
I'm down count me in PSN Name is Phantasyx add me

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Starting another Call of Duty Classic share since I never heard back from the other group. $3 as Paypal gift, pm for info.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. candy-o
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in, the previous guy didn't PM me or anything so I'm thinking it's not going to happen.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Starting a group for Fat Princess... Just PM! Once we reach five, I will ask for the money! I set up asap too.

1. gomikeoh
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Starting another Call of Duty Classic share since I never heard back from the other group. $3 as Paypal gift, pm for info.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. candy-o
5.[/QUOTE]

i'll PM you i may want in this

1. gomikeoh
5.[/QUOTE]

I want in.

hi i have slots left to trade or whatever

fat princess
resident evil ps1
patopon 2
bowling
kz2 map 1
just message me and we can work out a deal

[quote name='gomikeoh']Fat princess - 1 spot left!!!!

1. gomikeoh
2. cupcakex1
3. wbc1228
4. phantasy x
5.[/QUOTE]

How much do we PayPal you to get in on it?

[quote name='Cleaner7']How much do we PayPal you to get in on it?[/QUOTE]

Probably a 5th of the full price. How much is Fat Princess? $14.99? If so, $3 each person.

Borderlands DLC

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. Kanik
04. m_d_amore
05. ???

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. Decon
04. m_d_amore
05. ???

[quote name='Waynetid']Actually, anyone wanna start a group for Street Fighter 2 HD Remix or Braid?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested if it's just Street Fighter.

[quote name='cupcakex1']I'd be interested if it's just Street Fighter.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's one or the other seeing as how finding people for both at the same time would be too hard.

Valkyria Chronicles DLC - 3 spots left
Fallout 3 - 4 spots left

PM me for more info :p

Also, I'm starting up a group for Siren. I need at least 3 committed members before I purchase it though :)

anyone want to start wipeout HD + Add on group PM me
it would be $5 paypal gift each. Also would want to do a Disgaea 3 DLC group which would be $10 Each. Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back