CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cindaddy']You're not gamesharing? Are you making that clear to the people that you not gamesharing with? If your not gamesharing, then you shouldn't be posting here. If you're making deals with people to sell a one-time download, then that's your business. Getting money from others to help pay for games on your own personal account, that only you get to keep, is shady at best. I'm surprised that anyone would have agreed to it unless they were getting a lower price than the gameshare would yield. Again, it's your business what you do with your personal account, but this thread is for gamesharing (which you indicated that you are not doing).[/QUOTE]that makes no since at all, whats wrong with a person selling shares of there own game? your a loserand just dont have anything better to do so u jump in a sinking boat because the home team did. people agreed to be ionline at the same time to get my info because there is nothing wrong with that since we meet here why not meet here again to get the info so i know when to change my loging, i came here to post today to clear it up decon had nothing to do with this at all and nethier do u

[quote name='drobaby']that makes no since at all, whats wrong with a person selling shares of there own game? your a loserand just dont have anything better to do so u jump in a sinking boat because the home team did. people agreed to be ionline at the same time to get my info because there is nothing wrong with that since we meet here why not meet here again to get the info so i know when to change my loging, i came here to post today to clear it up decon had nothing to do with this at all and nethier do u[/QUOTE]

LOL. You're stealing $3 from someone, but I'm a loser. :lol:

[quote name='Cindaddy']LOL. You're stealing $3 from someone, but I'm a loser. :lol:[/QUOTE]
yup your a loser , and how did i steal 3 bucks if its not in my paypal account? just get a life and find you a fight in the street and not the internet, so clean off your glasses and go outside and put your 2 cents in someones buisness in the real world and see what you get , you cant hide behind your screen with your foggy glasses in the real world so you come here and try to be judge take it in the mouth.
get a life and some buisness of your own and you might be almost normal
besides the fact you dont have a life and your know ass the geek

[quote name='drobaby']yup your a loser , and how did i steal 3 bucks if its not in my paypal account? just get a life and find you a fight in the street and not the internet, so clean off your glasses and go outside and put your 2 cents in someones buisness in the real world and see what you get , you cant hide behind your screen with your foggy glasses in the real world so you come here and try to be judge take it in the mouth.
besides the fact you dont have a life[/QUOTE]

You can't even spell or put together a sentence, but I'm still a loser. :lol:

Well drobaby, if you're selling one time downloads of your own games I hope that's clear to everyone you do business with. This is a gameshare thread and you seem to be playing by different rules.

OK...hopefully someone notices this in-between the "discussion"

I want to get the following...

TMNT: Turtles in Time $4.99
LBP Incredibles Cost. $5.99
LBP Incredibles Medium pack $4.99

So that's approx. $16 bucks split 5 ways (do you guys also split tax?), so that would be about $3.33 each person....I'm gonna buy this TONIGHT so if you're interested in splitting this please let me know...I'm will to split the package into TMNT and LBP content....but I think it'd be easier for me since this is my first time doing this if it's all together. Let me know. I also have a post a few pages back about High Velocity Bowling...

[quote name='drobaby']yup your a loser , and how did i steal 3 bucks if its not in my paypal account? just get a life and find you a fight in the street and not the internet, so clean off your glasses and go outside and put your 2 cents in someones buisness in the real world and see what you get , you cant hide behind your screen with your foggy glasses in the real world so you come here and try to be judge take it in the mouth.
besides the fact you dont have a life and your know ass the geek[/QUOTE]

How is this guy not banned yet? His posts sound like they're written by a drunk sorority girl.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']How is this guy not banned yet? His posts sound like they're written by a drunk sorority girl.[/QUOTE]
What do you have against drunk sorority girls?

[quote name='Sauron96']OK...hopefully someone notices this in-between the "discussion"

I want to get the following...

TMNT: Turtles in Time $4.99
LBP Incredibles Cost. $5.99
LBP Incredibles Medium pack $4.99

So that's approx. $16 bucks split 5 ways (do you guys also split tax?), so that would be about $3.33 each person....I'm gonna buy this TONIGHT so if you're interested in splitting this please let me know...I'm will to split the package into TMNT and LBP content....but I think it'd be easier for me since this is my first time doing this if it's all together. Let me know. I also have a post a few pages back about High Velocity Bowling...[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely interested! PM'd!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Our Uncharted 2 DLC group is looking for a 5th and final member. It's $2.30 to join, which covers a fifth of our purchased content so far. The share currently consists of the Drake's Fortune map pack, the Playstation Heroes skin pack, and the Eye of Indra motion comic/2 skin bundle. By joining this group you're committing to pay a 5th of all future U2 DLC. I believe the next pack is coming out around the end of April so it'd be great to get this slot filled by then. Here's a list of our current members:

1. Tdwp_do0d
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes
3. blurrz
4. Dtrain12
5. up for grabs!

PM me or Tdwp_do0d if interested, and we don't pull any shady crap like changing the account password. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Bumping this because the new DLC has just been detailed, coming April 22nd. Sounds awesome! http://playstationlifestyle.net/201...iege-expansion-pack-dlc-detailed-trophy-list/

I am looking for a game share with some LBP Little Big Planet dlc specifically Chinese New Year, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, and festive goodies pack. lemme know...

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Slots: [1/5] ($10.00)

Sharing:
Mushroom Wars
Digger HD
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

$10 a slot

1. Poshbishounen (main owner)
5[/QUOTE]

Still looking for people

[quote name='best1here']beware of drobaby do not do any gameshare with this person they ripped me off $3.00 do not send any payments to this paypal
here are 2 emails they sent me
--shut the fuck up and wait until i get time or fuck off,are you that stupid that you didnt know that thats not my paypal account, plus you sent your info and im just now getting, so 1 more message from you slow poke and it nighty night for you and who gives a fuck about a website, i buy all my games bro so yea tough titty, --

--hey dumb ass you just blew getting your money for yourself, the day we made the deal is when i found out i cant transfer funds with my account because its not linked to a bank account thats why u sent the money to my group member, and i guy was going to send you your money for me yesterday but i didnt have your paypal adress, now that i have your adress i doubt he wants to trade now so, your just fucked. and you should have just set a meeting time, like during the time your shit talking would could have been meeting up. i dont know what to tell you other then fuck u --

all that over $3.00?? never deal with this person and please help me get the point across that people like this are not welcome here --please send drobaby a message asking them to leave cheapassgamer.......he will rip you off
he said that paypal was his friends but dont trust it either-------BAD[/QUOTE]
I don't appreciate you posting my email address everywhere. This is between you and drobaby.

Best1here and drobaby made a deal for fat princess. Drobaby had best1here send me payment for NBA Unrivaled gameshare. Drobaby and best1here's deal didn't go through. Now Best1here is threatening fraud on me from paypal and posting my email everywhere.

I've been in over 10 different gameshares and never a problem. Delete my email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='decon']

I've been in over 10 different gameshares and never a problem. Delete my email address.[/QUOTE]

Not that it needs to be said again, but I've been in a group with Decon, maybe more then 1 not sure. And all have gone smoothly.

[quote name='Dammenion']Not that it needs to be said again, but I've been in a group with Decon, maybe more then 1 not sure. And all have gone smoothly.[/QUOTE]

Right. Best1here and those who quoted him should delete Decon's email from their posts. It's not right that his email was posted. He had nothing to do with this.

[quote name='decon']I don't appreciate you posting my email address everywhere. This is between you and drobaby.

Best1here and drobaby made a deal for fat princess. Drobaby had best1here send me payment for NBA Unrivaled gameshare. Drobaby and best1here's deal didn't go through. Now Best1here is threatening fraud on me from paypal and posting my email everywhere.

I've been in over 10 different gameshares and never a problem. Delete my email address.[/QUOTE]

i would be happy to go and delete all my post about this it is $3 my payment went to you why cant you just hit the "refund payment" at paypal and be done with this you just said yourself you know the deal didnt go through and yet you still have my $3? yes i will say that i have had a share with decon before and had no problem with them but now there is this problem over a lousy $3?? just hit "refund" and i will be happy to delete every post ive done?

[quote name='best1here']i would be happy to go and delete all my post about this it is $3 my payment went to you why cant you just hit the "refund payment" at paypal and be done with this you just said yourself you know the deal didnt go through and yet you still have my $3? yes i will say that i have had a share with decon before and had no problem with them but now there is this problem over a lousy $3?? just hit "refund" and i will be happy to delete every post ive done?[/QUOTE]
This is between you and drobaby. He has the gameshare slot and the payment email said From drobaby. I have no idea what went on between you two. For all I know, I could be the one getting scammed.

[quote name='decon']This is between you and drobaby. He has the gameshare slot and the payment email said From drobaby. I have no idea what went on between you two. For all I know, I could be the one getting scammed.[/QUOTE]

forget it im done.....keep the lousy $3 and to all the cags on here reading these post i apoligize for wasteing the space and your time....i come on here to share games.....to get a good deal for a game.....isnt that what most of us are hear for? i have traded with people before ---hasbro family game night, wipeout hd, echochrome, rockband,dj hero, lbp dlc, blue toad murder files....etc.etc. im currently in a long time group as well.....most people when they scam they do it for big money hundreds of dollars.....not $3 that is just retarded and bad sportsmanship so you and drobaby keep the $3 if you split it you get a whopping $1.50 well worth all this drama??? i am done i have to go to work now because like most people i work for a living i dont STEAL----to all the other cags have a great night and once again i apoligize for my part in this to drobaby---god will punish you---hopefully paypal will get it straight in the morning when i forward all the emails from drobaby---to decon again nothing personal me and you have shared before with no problems---drobaby you suck

Wow, I think we need to start a new thread now... This is getting out of hand. In all fairness, it is only $3. I think you're both overreacting. I would've just let it go and moved on days ago...

We don't really need to make a new thread, and plus all these posts just put it out there that drobaby scamed someone. I know Decon is a decent guy but idk why he let drobaby use his paypal for a gameshare he wasn't in. I deleted his email from my post since he asked me too.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']My Rock Band group now has 4 members. We are looking for a fifth one. Looking to spend $10 a month per person. So you pay for $10 worth of songs, but get $50 worth of songs in return. You get to choose what songs you get with your $10 as well.

Also we are getting the Hendrix album that was just released.

PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

I just want to bump this because I posted it today and it's already two pages behind. I mean no harm!

I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 1 share left on this account:

Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Mortal Kombat II (not available for purchase anymore so this is Rare to get)
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore July 2008-July 2009 Membership
Various Themes like Qore, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and more included

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 1 share left on this account:

High Stakes Poker Edition
Rampart
Blast Factor Bundle Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
1942: Joint Strike
Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic)
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (From Limited Edition)
Guitar Hero 3 Various DLC Songs
Little Big Planet Various DLC
Rock Band DLC just a few songs

Note, i'd take $25 or best offer for a share on both accounts so you'd get 2 shares but 1 per account. I have sold 1 share of each account to 2 different people and they can vouch to say it is well worth the deal and also that everything is legit and all. Amazon gift card as payment only please.

*Bonus* For the person who purchases both accounts @ once i'll throw in a God Of War 3 Redeem Code for Apollo FREE

Looking to buy into/start one of the following shares if possible:

TMNT
GTA IV DLC add-ons
Killzone 2 map pack bundle
Heavy Rain DLC

I have the following shares available:

Trine ($3)
fl0w DLC (Trade or flip)
Burnout Paradise Party Pack (Trade or flip)

Anyone buy one of those PSN accounts off eBay for $20 that has $150 in credit loaded on? I know that it's shady and the account will be banned quickly, but does anyone have positive or negative experience with one?

[quote name='iowaholdem']Anyone buy one of those PSN accounts off eBay for $20 that has $150 in credit loaded on? I know that it's shady and the account will be banned quickly, but does anyone have positive or negative experience with one?[/QUOTE]
I haven't personally bought one, but I have friends that have and they didn't have problems with it at all. You just have to hurry and buy $150 worth of stuff and download it all.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Anyone buy one of those PSN accounts off eBay for $20 that has $150 in credit loaded on? I know that it's shady and the account will be banned quickly, but does anyone have positive or negative experience with one?[/QUOTE]

I just won an auction so I will post my results.

Fock yea! I'm about to do the same.. guy has excellent feedback and he's selling like 40 of them.. Probably some hacker but shit man .. can't beat it

I'm assuming your screwed if you replace systems as that account will be locked?

What if you need to replace the harddrive?

[quote name='jgiovanni']I'm assuming your screwed if you replace systems as that account will be locked?

What if you need to replace the harddrive?[/QUOTE]
You're screwed then.

I actually just won an auction for one of these, too. I'm waiting to see how it goes.

1 spot left if you would like in the dj hero dlc group
cost to join $4.40 for all 3 downloads.
DJ Hero - Extended Mix Pack - $5.99
DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 1 - $7.99
eminem vs. jayz pack -- 7.99

these are bought and have been downloaded by other members ready to download by you

Our Uncharted 2 DLC group is looking for a 5th and final member. It's $2.30 to join, which covers a fifth of our purchased content so far. The share currently consists of the Drake's Fortune map pack, the Playstation Heroes skin pack, and the Eye of Indra motion comic/2 skin bundle. By joining this group you're committing to pay a 5th of all future U2 DLC. The next pack is coming out April 22nd so it'd be great to get this slot filled by then. Here's a list of our current members:

1. Tdwp_do0d
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes
3. blurrz
4. Dtrain12
5. _______

PM me or Tdwp_do0d if interested, and we don't pull any shady crap like changing the account password. Thanks!

^ Man, I really want to join, but my copy of Uncharted 2 does this really weird thing of every time I boot the game up and it has to do an update since I haven't played the game in a while and when doing that it just shuts down my PS3 every single time. Now I can't even go online 'cause I'm not able to download the update...it's really annoying.

Whoever got results about the psn accounts on eBay, PM me too. I was thinking it might work at first but chances are Sony would find out eventually and ban your ps3s MAC address. Which basically bans that specific ps3 from connecting to psn with any accounts.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Whoever got results about the psn accounts on eBay, PM me too. I was thinking it might work at first but chances are Sony would find out eventually and ban your ps3s MAC address. Which basically bans that specific ps3 from connecting to psn with any accounts.[/QUOTE]

This is my biggest concern. If you are MAC banned you're basically sitting with a gimped console. No more online play, no more console updates...

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Whoever got results about the psn accounts on eBay, PM me too. I was thinking it might work at first but chances are Sony would find out eventually and ban your ps3s MAC address. Which basically bans that specific ps3 from connecting to psn with any accounts.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what is happening. I paid for mine and the account was banned the second time I tried to log in. I did get my money back but I was lucky I did.

[quote name='likeme']This is exactly what is happening. I paid for mine and the account was banned the second time I tried to log in. I did get my money back but I was lucky I did.[/QUOTE]

The account got banned or your PS3 got banned?
Big difference between the 2

[quote name='snoturtle']The account got banned or your PS3 got banned?
Big difference between the 2[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering the same. If the MAC address got banned then I wouldn't even use the account I bought.

Edit: Fear got the best of me. I told the seller I didn't want to buy it anymore and I'm eating the negative, he claims it wasn't a stolen account but I don't believe him. I can't have my PS3 banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snoturtle']The account got banned or your PS3 got banned?
Big difference between the 2[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering the same. If the MAC address got banned then I wouldn't even use the account I bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back