CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dragonjud']Js1, and I want to start a long term sharing group. Three pre-reqs for joining are:
1. Must have been on CAG for at least a year.
2. Must have at least 5 positive trades here or other reputable trading site (gametz, etc.)
3. Must have a paypal account.

If you're interested, then pm him or me. We'll move forward buying content with whoever joins in about a week or so (whether or not we have 5 members)[/QUOTE]

Just bumping this up, to see if any are interested.

i have burnout, pain, lemmings, and flow....looking for tekken online, mm9 and anything else really

rather new to the whole sharing bit so just send me a pm here

I am looking for a Rockband DLC group, or individuals who would want to trade. I have a few rockband dlc, and a bunch of other stuff i am willing to trade including: SSHD, Jeopardy, PJ monsters, Bowling, Street fighter Tetris.
Anyone interested?

[quote name='thepik241']Anyone starting up/interested in a Mega Man 9 and Wipeout HD group and/or a permanent gameshare group?[/quote]

You have a pm.

[quote name='doubledown']I would prefer someone else set it up as I have never been the "leader" in the gameshares....but we'll see what kind of interest there is.[/QUOTE]

Pm'ed

I am interested in sharing games.
Have: PJ monsters, PJ eden, Trials of Topoq, Operation creature feature, and Aquatopia.
Interested: Im interested in anything, pm to see if we can make something work.

i want to gameshare and have socom beta, loco roco corecchio, mortal kombat 2, flow and all add ons, pain and more message me with what you have and well talk.

[quote name='aquateen168']i want to gameshare and have socom beta, loco roco corecchio, mortal kombat 2, flow and all add ons, pain and more message me with what you have and well talk.[/quote]

PM sent to you with some details

[quote name='Metalic']
Have:

PAIN+ Amusement Park
WipEout HD
Pixel Junk Eden

Want:

Siren (All episodes)
SSHD
Pixel Junk Monsters
The Last Guy
*Im open for other things I cant think of atm.

DO NOT WANT: PS1 titles or Camera games.

Pm Offers. Want more than 1 title, Dont offer just 1 thing. Unless you have Siren. [/quote]

*Update* (No CAG Newbies/Training)

Hey guys,

I'm looking to start up a Rock Band DLC sharing group. Let me know if anyone is up for it and what kind of tracks you'd want.

[quote name='riccaboni']Hey guys,

I'm looking to start up a Rock Band DLC sharing group. Let me know if anyone is up for it and what kind of tracks you'd want.[/quote]

I am into sharing and buying new DLC for rockband. Add me to your group.

i have pJMonsters and PJeden, along with 3 pseye games.

im looking for:
The last guy
bionic commando rearmed
wipeout hd
pain
high velocity bowling
or anything fun that i dont have:)

* i know that i am a newbie but i am very trustworthy and am looking for safe transactions. will send u pics of the screen with my downloaded items, and a message of ur choice so u know that it was a realtime pic. i dont want to be ripped off so i would expect the same. I wont mess with anyones account seeing as they can do the same to me=/. anyways, hopefully this is the start of some great transactions :D

I would like to say thanks to aquateen168 for going out of his way to get the Socom code to trade with me. Really good guy, 100% trustworthy.

so who wants to gameshare i have one more socom beta code, pain, aquatopia, mortal kombat 2, loco roco coreccio, and more just pm me and well talk

[quote name='Hobdal']I would like to say thanks to aquateen168 for going out of his way to get the Socom code to trade with me. Really good guy, 100% trustworthy.[/quote]

While your promoting people, and i encourage that kind of thing on here, id like to promote Darthpuma. He is a totally stand up guy and helped me thru the process.

[quote name='aquateen168']sry for caps[/quote]

You must not be or you would edit your post to remove the caps. You said sorry in the original post so you obviously intended to post all caps....makes no sense X_X

i wonder how many of the people trying to get a return on their lbp betas received socom betas from other cags for free.

[quote name='riccaboni']Any Singstar players here want to share songs?

Is it possible with Singstar?[/quote]

It's not possible. SingStar songs are locked to one machine, and one machine only. Even if your ps3 were to die and you had it fixed/replaced you have to call customer service in order for them to allow you to redownload the songs.

Anyone having problems gamesharing WipeOut HD? One of my friends downloaded it fine, the other two get an error every time they try and download the key.

Hi, I know I haven't made many posts on CAG forums yet however I am very trustworthy and would like to start a reputation by doing some PSN game sharing.... PM me or u can msg me on msn [email protected] if you would like to game share... Thanks!

games I'm looking for:
-Ratchet+Clank Quest for Booty
-pixeljunk eden
-1942 joint strike
-nucleus
-loco roco cocoreccho
-gt5 prologue
-blast factor

if you are able to share some of these games with me then I will most likely be willing to purchase the game that you want... within a reasonable price.

look i have 2 little big planet north american bet codes so who wants to gameshare with me pm me a list of your games

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has Megaman9, Wipeout, or bionic commando I'll paypal you for a share...also interested in starting a permanent group.

Not totally sure how this works but I have pain and would b willing to share it for most any decent games out there. let me know.

P.S. I am a total PS3 n00b as in I just got my system 2 days ago.

sorry for OT but is Burnout on PSN the same as the one in the stores?
If so, I'd like to share it. I will paypal any trusted members (since I'm the noob here) who are looking for a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back