CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='candyapple']dam it..any more spot open in your GROUP??[/QUOTE]

Nope. We have every single psn game released with every addon other then GT5P/Warhawk. Its a beautiful thing.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Looks like SOCOM is shareable. I compared the user agreement to GT5P/Warhawk and its nothing like those 2. Seems to be a normal sharable title. Who is going to try it out?![/quote]

Where do you see the user agreement at?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Where do you see the user agreement at?[/quote]It's on the PSN store, and I think you can only see it on a PS3, not the PC web based store.

[quote name='mark_in_2k']It's on the PSN store, and I think you can only see it on a PS3, not the PC web based store.[/quote]

Really? You can see all that but just not buy the game yet?

Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know that i had a succesful trade with cheapass24. He was a really good sport about it and it did take a while but it was mostly my fault(super busy with school and work). But yea, im just giving every1 a heads up in case you want to trade with him.

Also, im still looking for the last guy, high velocity bowling, wipeout hd, etc. so let me know if any1 wants to trade.

I would be interested in SOCOM also (I'm assuming we will know more when it comes out later today).

I'm sure if we give it a few hours...someone will test this out.

[quote name='Hobdal']Just a quick question, is it possible to share the PSP games that are up on the PSN Store?[/quote]

Yes. It's the same as PS3. Up to 5 PSPs (including your own).

Hey, I'm new to CAG, but I've done plenty of game-sharing. I have a lot of PSN titles I'm willing to trade.

Have
Super Stardust HD+add-ons
Tekken 5+online add-on
Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Everyday Shooter
Calling All Cars
Pain+extra characters
Mortal Kombat II
Aquatopia
Pixeljunk Monsters
Tori-Emaki
Mezmerize
Trials Of Topoq
Resistance Map Pack 1
Soul Calibur IV Customization Equipment 1

Looking For
Wipeout HD
Warhawk add-ons
Siren: Blood Curse
Linger In Shadows

Thanks

[quote name='TheMoor']Quick question. When a game is being shared and someone who has already downloaded needs to delete it and re-download the same game, does it take up another use out of the 5? Or can that person re-download as many times as they want, as long as they do it from the same machine?[/quote]

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like you can do unlimited trades with the same person, so it shouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='razkazz']Hey, I'm new to CAG, but I've done plenty of game-sharing. I have a lot of PSN titles I'm willing to trade.

Have
Super Stardust HD+add-ons
Tekken 5+online add-on
Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Everyday Shooter
Calling All Cars
Pain+extra characters
Mortal Kombat II
Aquatopia
Pixeljunk Monsters
Tori-Emaki
Mezmerize
Trials Of Topoq
Resistance Map Pack 1
Soul Calibur IV Customization Equipment 1

Looking For
Wipeout HD
Warhawk add-ons
Siren: Blood Curse
Linger In Shadows

Thanks[/quote]

Pm'ed.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is anyone starting a Buzz Quiz Add-On group? It is shareable right?[/quote]

I'd be up for that, plus another CAG I'm in a group with. If we could get another 2 I'd be interested.

Also, can we have multiple confirmations that the 'user agreement' for SOCOM is the standard garb, and not the restrictive crap that's on GT5P and Warhawk? Supposedly it's in the playstation store right now, but I'm at work so can't check.

[quote name='razkazz']Hey, I'm new to CAG, but I've done plenty of game-sharing. I have a lot of PSN titles I'm willing to trade.
........[/quote]

pm'd you ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is anyone starting a Buzz Quiz Add-On group? It is shareable right?[/QUOTE]

I asked and never received an answer. I would be interested if and when I get Buzz ;)

Anyone still looking for the Warhawk Add-ons, Linger in Shadows or even Calling All Cars? Send me a pm with what you have to "share"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheFreshPrince']anyone figured out if SOCOM is shareable?[/quote]

It's up right now on the store and beleive it or not the description for SOCOM reads 'One-time fee for downloads to up to five PS3 systems that are associated with the purchasing account'.

Anyone going to try?

I'll try and find someone who's bought socom.

Also, I'm interested in Siren. I have two warhawk add on's, and I think I have a share of MM9 left.

I have:
Pixeljunk monsters
PixelJunk Eden
Aquatopia
Trials Of Topoq
Operation Creature Feature
R&C QFB
Linger in shadows

If you are interested,let me known and we'll see what we can do:D

* Also, if you wanna check me out, Cheapass24 can vouch for me since we did a trade today. and i can vouch for him also.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']It's up right now on the store and beleive it or not the description for SOCOM reads 'One-time fee for downloads to up to five PS3 systems that are associated with the purchasing account'.

Anyone going to try?[/quote]

WOW, yes someone please try it!!

Let me know if anyone is interested in Siren. I'm thinking of starting a group for it. It's getting close to Halloween and it seems like the perfect time to play it. PM me if you are interested. It will be $8 paypal. So far 2 spots are taken and I have 1 other who may be interested.

1. bballplaya210
2. ogrenator

Damn... I'm torn between the retail and download of SOCOM, assuming it's shareable. I own all the PS2 versions.. I can't decide if I want to get the headset / complete the collection, or save the bit of cash and keep it on my hard drive. Hm.

hard drive FTW! No swapping discs actually makes a big diff for me in choosing games, I know, sounds crazy but it's so true.. it's just ready at hand. so nice. Plus I'm getting the headset anyway from the bundle and reselling the game

Will anyone want to gameshare PixelJunk Eden to me? :'(

I have Jeopardy!, SSHD+add-ons, PixelJunk Monsters, Linger in Shadows, or MKII... I can offer any of those. ;)

Still no word on SOCOM ? guess everyone is waiting to see & no one is taking the first step, if it's shareable It's going to go to top
of the list of games the New Share Group I'm trying to start

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Will anyone want to gameshare PixelJunk Eden to me? :'(

I have Jeopardy!, SSHD+add-ons, PixelJunk Monsters, Linger in Shadows, or MKII... I can offer any of those. ;)[/quote]
I would if I could Zeeky. It's worth full price and I hear you get a free copy of Encore with a coupon some people got. Ask around.

SOCOM is sharable, the Terms and Contiditons in the PS Store say that the game can be downladed on up to 5 PS3s.

Does anyone want to start a SOCOM and/or a Wipeout HD group?

I would be more than happy to create a group and/or groups for the two games.
PM me for details.

Well from what they're saying over on the playstation.com forums Everyone is having problems just getting logged onto see if it will work at aii
So far SOCOM has been a complete Marketing Titanic and she's starting to head toward that iceberg

plus so many on sony's srervers other games like WARHAWK aren't access able either

[quote name='AkariK']Why is nobody sharing MM9 :([/QUOTE]

they were ... just go back more pages. theres just too many games coming out in such a small time frame.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I'd be up for that, plus another CAG I'm in a group with. If we could get another 2 I'd be interested.

Also, can we have multiple confirmations that the 'user agreement' for SOCOM is the standard garb, and not the restrictive crap that's on GT5P and Warhawk? Supposedly it's in the playstation store right now, but I'm at work so can't check.[/quote]

[quote name='doubledown']I asked and never received an answer. I would be interested if and when I get Buzz ;)[/quote]

That's 4...need one more.

I have seen 2 different forums now where someone has reported the 'warhawk' error when trying to gameshare socom, as in you have to wait 24 hours before playing it on a different account.

So with 2 nays and absolutely no one that has confirmed I'm going to say unshareable.

EDIT: Linkin, I may hava a 5th on my end so hold that Buzz spot.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I have seen 2 different forums now where someone has reported the 'warhawk' error when trying to gameshare socom, as in you have to wait 24 hours before playing it on a different account.

So with 2 nays and absolutely no one that has confirmed I'm going to say unshareable.[/QUOTE]

Those ive also seen are from known anti-gamesharing posters. I'd wait for confirmation from someone we can trust.

Linkin, just to be fair....I may hold off on BUZZ. I do NOT own the game yet....but I have minor intentions on buying it. If I can find a deal, I may get it.

Not that anyone knows who I am, but sorry the game is not shareable.

I own 2 ps3 so I gameshare often (including allowing my cousin in on some games). I bought the game assuming since the agreement read like Wipeout it would run like it too.

The story - last night I dl Socom to both ps3s and somehow ran the update 30 min apart. So for a good bit of time (downloading was slow last night) I was updating Socom at the same time, which is a great sign. I ran Socom on the ps3 that updated first and when the second finished updating starting Socom with that ps3 produced the 80029752 error.

This morning I tried one more time just because of yesterday's oddity. Well same error. And on the ps3 that can run socom, I unplugged the ethernet cord and the game won't start without an internet connection so I conclude you can't share Socom.

I have no problem with not being able to share Socom it's just that the agreement reads the same as games you can share. Wish it read like Warhawk so I would have known.

[quote name='ynocturnal']Not that anyone knows who I am, but sorry the game is not shareable.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back