CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid. I'm looking to start a group for all three of them. I'll do $4.43 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person.

Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jman619']Anyone up for a Wheel Of Fortune gameshare?[/quote]

I'm interested, I don't have anything to share though. I'm hoping I could just send PP to the "host" instead.

[quote name='Supreme']Okay, we just need two more people.[/quote]

make it 1 more. i will pay for two shares so i can dowload it on two different systems. io will even be the host.

[quote name='jman619']Anyone up for a Wheel Of Fortune gameshare?[/quote]

I feel the same as Major Morgan,I'd chip in for a share.

Does anybody have Socom Confrontation?

Is anyone willing to trade that to me for any of my games?

I have all the Warhawk expansions, a few good PS1 games, Burnout Paradise, Blast Factor and Super Stardust HD.

[quote name='major morgan']I'm interested, I don't have anything to share though. I'm hoping I could just send PP to the "host" instead.[/quote]

That is the way I rather do it as well.

[quote name='phdeez']Want: Burnout: Paradise

Have: $5 non-CC paypal

Note: If you have B:p Ultimate or additional Burnout DLC, we can work on the price. I don't have *anything* to share ATM.[/QUOTE]

Still looking... No-one wants $5 non CC paypal? :)

or

[quote name='forbiddenx']Anyone want to start a gameshare for Wipeout HD and burnout paradise? I'm looking into getting these two and would like to do a gameshare :).[/QUOTE]

I could get in on that too...

Anybody have Gomibako from the Japan store.
730291-gomibako_large.png

490_1024_gomibako_03.jpg

I will trade all that I have for this game.

I have

Burnout Paradise
All Little Big Planet DLC
SS2THD
Wipeout HD
Linger in the Shadows
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Loco Roco
Echochrome

Please PM me

I am going to create a seperate account for wow now. The first 4 people to pm me and paypal me their share (plus 35 cent) will get the login info

I made an account with the redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid that I had. I'll do $4.43 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person. Three slots left.

Anyone here kind enough to just help a poor brokeass gamer kid out with sharing a game or two. Id really love PixelJunk Eden or Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix or Flower or MK II . Just message me here or " PSN Affrowhale " so we set something up all you have to do is clear out your cc info in your profile and there will be no worries of any wrong doing. I just want to play something new and when i get a psn card i'll hook up anyone who helps me out and thanks for your time and hopefully your support.

[quote name='major morgan']2 spots open for Wheel of Fortune sharing. Post here if you want to get in.[/quote]

Are you refering to mine or you doing one of your own? Either way I'm in :cool:

[quote name='jman619']Are you refering to mine or you doing one of your own? Either way I'm in :cool:[/quote]

LOL! counting you of course! :)

I was just opening it up to others so we can minimize the cost to everyone.

WOF
1. jman619
2. Juggro
3. Major morgan
4. ?
5. ?

[quote name='major morgan']LOL! counting you of course! :)

I was just opening it up to others so we can minimize the cost to everyone.

WOF
1. jman619
2. Juggro
3. Major morgan
4. ?
5. ?[/quote]

Surely we are not the only 3 people that want the game. xD

[quote name='dodgeme']How much would it be for Wheel Of Fortune. I can see if it isn't too bad.[/quote]

WOF costs $15 in the PSN store. so among 5 people, plus PP fees to the host it's $3.40 per spot

Looking for a long term gameshare group that focuses on Trophy content... or looking to start one.

Also looking to join/start a Burnout DLC group.

I'm part of a a long-term game share group, and was looking to purchase SOCOM but was wondering if its possible to share. If it is sharable, is it possible for more than one person to play the game online at the same time?

[quote name='major morgan']WOF costs $15 in the PSN store. so among 5 people, plus PP fees to the host it's $3.40 per spot[/QUOTE]

At that price - I'd be in if you guys have a slot left.

I'm still interested in a full time group....I mainly want NEw games from now on out, but I am intersted in a few older games (Flower for one, Pain content), but those would have to be voted on. I'm running low on accounts you can have on the PS3.....I don't want to limit myself.

[quote name='phdeez']Want: Burnout: Paradise

Have: $5 non-CC paypal

Note: If you have B:p Ultimate or additional Burnout DLC, we can work on the price. I don't have *anything* to share ATM.[/QUOTE]

Still looking... No-one wants $5 non CC paypal? :)

i am looking to join a psn group for long term games new and old. r there any available to join

At the moment looking for zuma and bejewelled. i can send payment via paypal

i want to share some game s i have all the crash bandicoots (123) i have noby noby boy locoroco burnout dlc rockband dlc superrubadub and thts it im jus lookin for flower and other fun games

I made an account with the redeem codes for Mahjong Tales, Magic Ball and Cuboid that I had. I'll do $4.43 (Paypal) for all of them combined for each person. Three slots left.

The Brokeass gamer here again i just got Noby Noby Boy and MK II
and PixelJunk Eden for trade i'm looking for Flower and Super Street Fighter HD Remix or anything else if you have these just pm me here or msg me on PSN and we can voice chat on PSN to get a trade going my id " PSN Affrowhale "

WOF
1. jman619
2. Juggro*paid*
3. Major morgan
4. stuffedmonkey *paid*
5. the_punisher *paid*

Edit: got the game, and gave it out to everyone that has paid. Almost done with the gameshare. I didn't know it would be this much work. xD

I am Starting gameshare trade group i have Nobby Nobby Boy and MK II and PixelJunk Eden. Looking for others with games to join i have 2 slots left so if you got SSF 2 HD Remix , Flower , Echoo Chrome mostly but if you have others just msg me to get in msg me here or voice chat or msg on PSN my id is Affrowhale

Is anyone up for a share of Quest for Booty? It's on sale for $10 instead of $15 this week, and I'd be interested in cutting the price down a bit more.

Just following up on a gameshare.

1. jman619
2. Juggro*got his*
3. Major morgan
4. stuffedmonkey
5. the_punisher *got his*

I saw one guy online last night getting his,but I don't know if it was you major or stuffed. I'm just making sure everyone got the game :)

Also as a note. Never delete that profile on your ps3 or the game goes with it. Of course you can play the game on your profile. Just never delete the profile you used to get the game. ;)

Anyone wanna join a trade group im starting or have a slot open for .

me if so hit me back in here pm me or voice or regular msg me on .

PSN my id is Affrowhale

Games i have Nobby Nobby Boy PixelJunk Eden MK II

So holla !!!

Im almost looking for anything, just got my ps3.

Games I really want - The last guy, super stardust hd, nobi nobi boy, pixel junk games COD5 WaW map pack! etc. paypal ready and waiting. PM me please.

I have High Velocity Bowling

I am looking for a group that is gonna go in on the Resistance 2 DLC that is supposed to come out this week. I have the funds in my paypal account, I dont even care if there is 5 people going in on it. I'd split the cost with 1 or 2 other people, so if anyone wants to negate some of the cost of the DLC send me a PM once you dl the map pack/skins and I will send payment as soon as i see that i have a new message.

Thanks

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Is anyone up for a share of Quest for Booty? It's on sale for $10 instead of $15 this week, and I'd be interested in cutting the price down a bit more.[/quote]
I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back