CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back I had a main group for Uncharted 2 DLC and future releases.

They was

DAWG26
doucheland
antlp89
johnnyrocker360

I bought the stuff the other time around. This time antlp89 is going to handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, was wondering if anyone else had a PSP Go (cue the boos) and wanted to setup a Gamesharing account. Even if it's 2 or 3 of us, better than paying full price for PSP Go downloads. Let me know. I haven't traded on CAG, but I've got GTZ feedbacks (for references) to show that I'd stay active in a group. Thanks

[quote name='jman619']A while back I had a main group for Uncharted 2 DLC and future releases.

They was

DAWG26
doucheland
antlp89
johnnyrocker360

johnnyrocker360 and antlp89 have already asked If I was going to get the DLC April 22th. Which we are. I'll send a pm to the two other people.[/QUOTE]

pm'd you jman. Im in for the new DLC.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Would that include all the DLC out?[/QUOTE]

Yea i was thinking of getting all but the items that come with the GOTY edition, since that is what most of us are getting right now. I'll figure out what all there is and edit the post tomorrow.

1.rvanzandt

I'm also looking to start a buzz share if there is interest.

[quote name='rvanzandt']Yea i was thinking of getting all but the items that come with the GOTY edition, since that is what most of us are getting right now. I'll figure out what all there is and edit the post tomorrow.

1.rvanzandt

I'm also looking to start a buzz share if there is interest.[/QUOTE]

Okay I'm interested since I have the LBP GOTY edition too. Looking forward to seeing what the total cost is. Let me know if you ever want to play!

[quote name='rvanzandt']Yea i was thinking of getting all but the items that come with the GOTY edition, since that is what most of us are getting right now. I'll figure out what all there is and edit the post tomorrow.

1.rvanzandt

I'm also looking to start a buzz share if there is interest.[/QUOTE]

If I can scrape together the funds, I'd be down for this depending on the price

Street Fighter 6.38, ICO 6.38, Sonic The Hedgehog 6.38, Heavenly Sword 3.19, Kratos 2.12, Piposaru 2.12, LocoRoco 3.19, Chimera 2.12, Motorstorm 2.12, Toro 2.12, Patapon 2.12, Rag Doll Kungfu 6.38, The Incredibles 6.38, The Incredibles 5.33, 2000AD 6.38, Killzone 3.19, Wipeout 3.19,God of War 3.19, Buzz 2.12, Egyptian 3.19, Norse 3.19, Pirates 6.38, Pirates 6.38, White Knight 6.38, Assasin’s Creed 2.12, Watchmen 6.38, Mm Music Pack 3.19, Verabee Stickers 2.12, inFAMOUS 2.12, Ghostbusters 6.38, Jon Burgerman Stickers 2.12

I think I might be missing one pack, because I thought browsing the PSN last night I saw a 3.99 pack and I couldn’t find anything on the web with that price, So I will check the PSN Store tonight, but it's going to be around $25 a share for all the dlc so far. Little Pricy but there is a lot of content. I would like to keep this share active for future DLC.
Thanks and let me know if you want to join.

[quote name='Yazzinit']Hey all, was wondering if anyone else had a PSP Go (cue the boos) and wanted to setup a Gamesharing account. Even if it's 2 or 3 of us, better than paying full price for PSP Go downloads. Let me know. I haven't traded on CAG, but I've got GTZ feedbacks (for references) to show that I'd stay active in a group. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I just picked up a Go, so it may be something that I am possibly interested in. It would depend on how many people, and what games though, as I already have a few.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I just picked up a Go, so it may be something that I am possibly interested in. It would depend on how many people, and what games though, as I already have a few.[/QUOTE]

If you get a chance, would you mind listing what you got? Just to help of course. I have another member on GTZ who might be getting a Go for his bday this week, so that'd be a nice 3 way split rather than full price. Let me know what you already have. Mine should be coming this week too

Got these shares to trade/swap:

fl0w DLC
Burnout Paradise Party Pack DLC

I'm also looking to join/start a group containing ANY (not all) of the below:

Killzone 2 DLC
TMNT
Anarchy: Rush Hour

I am looking to get $10 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 1 share left on this account:

Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Mortal Kombat II (not available for purchase anymore so this is Rare to get)
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore July 2008-July 2009 Membership
Various Themes like Qore, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and more included

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 1 share left on this account:

High Stakes Poker Edition
Rampart
Blast Factor Bundle Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
1942: Joint Strike
Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic)
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (From Limited Edition)
Guitar Hero 3 Various DLC Songs
Little Big Planet Various DLC
Rock Band DLC just a few songs

$20 or best offer for both accounts, PM ME I need to sell these fast! I have sold 1 share of each account to 2 different people and they can vouch to say it is well worth the deal and also that everything is legit and all. Amazon gift card as payment only please.

I have 2 more shares on these:
Bomberman Ultra
Uncharted 2 Map Pack
LBP Toro Costume
Flower
RB Lady Gaga Track Pack 1 (LOVE IT!)
RB Just a Girl - Gwen Stefani
Call Of Duty MW2 Veteran Theme
LBP Sackboy Dynamic Theme
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Kit
Ratchet and Clank Dynamic Theme
Polar Bear premium theme
Nightmare before Christmas premium

Want:
Warhawk DLC
LBP DLC
Fat Princess
BF1942
Frogger HD
Anything Else

payments are all in and p.m.s sent thanks for sharing this game with me.....please contact me with any problems
(jaydepps/joeboosauce) please check new p.m. i sent wrong password in first one sorry for the trouble

fat princess gameshare
$15/5=$3
$3 each paypal gift

1.best1here---paid (downloaded)
2.jaydepps---paid (p.m. sent thank you)
3.joeboosauce---paid (p.m. sent thank you)
4.Pure Apathy---paid(p.m. sent thank you
5.Pure Apathy(friend)---paid(p.m. sent thank you)

GogetaSS4---problems with paypal do not want
mrslippery--changed mind do not want

To share/trade:

Assassin's Creed 2 DLCs.

Looking for:

Disgaea 3 DLC (EU please, complete package if possible.)
Final Fantasy (all of them hopeully)

willing to join gameshare group for these.

Let's take advantage of some of these $5 PSN games.

I'm looking to start a group for just trophy games, and just a one-time thing. (We can discuss the idea of continuing it on with some more games a few months down the road maybe, but everyone would have to agree. So, for now, just a one time buy in.)

I'll host. Anyone interested? Please send me a private message.

Here is a list of trophy games that I would be interested in. Let me know if there are any you already have, and we'll try to organize the best we can so that everyone is getting all new games. I want to do at least 5 of these to make the whole thing worth the effort.

$5 Novastrike (16 trophies)
$5 Numblast (15 trophies)
$5 Trash Panic (13 trophies)
$5 Tank Battles (13 trophies)
$5 TMNT Turtles in Time (12 trophies)
$5 Brain Challenge (12 trophies)
$5 Gunstar Heroes (12 trophies)
$5 NBA 2K10 Draft Combine (12 trophies)
$5 Wolfenstein 3D (12 trophies)
$5 Astro Tripper (8 trophies)
$5 TV Show King (19 trophies)
$8 Anarchy (46 trophies) .....this one has just too many trophies to pass up

So there's a start. Message me.

I'll PM antlp89, I'm in for the Uncharted 2 Seige DLC coming this Thursday, if you guys have room.

[quote name='jman619']A while back I had a main group for Uncharted 2 DLC and future releases.

They was

DAWG26
doucheland
antlp89
johnnyrocker360

I bought the stuff the other time around. This time antlp89 is going to handle it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jester695']
$5 Novastrike (16 trophies)
$5 Numblast (15 trophies)
$5 Trash Panic (13 trophies)
$5 Brain Challenge (12 trophies)
$5 Gunstar Heroes (12 trophies)
$5 NBA 2K10 Draft Combine (12 trophies)
$5 Wolfenstein 3D (12 trophies)
$5 Astro Tripper (8 trophies)
$7 TV Show King (19 trophies)
$8 Anarchy: Rush Hour (46 trophies, and a platinum) .....this one has just too many trophies to pass up
[/QUOTE]

Damn, I would be in if I didn't already have about half of those. TV Show King is $5 BTW, unless it changed this week. If you decide to make an Anarchy: Rush Hour share, I'd be in.

[quote name='jester695']DMC, which ones do you NOT have?[/QUOTE]

Numblast, TV Show King and Anarchy: Rush Hour. Thing is, I have no interest in Numblast or TV Show King.

[quote name='rvanzandt']Street Fighter 6.38, ICO 6.38, Sonic The Hedgehog 6.38, Heavenly Sword 3.19, Kratos 2.12, Piposaru 2.12, LocoRoco 3.19, Chimera 2.12, Motorstorm 2.12, Toro 2.12, Patapon 2.12, Rag Doll Kungfu 6.38, The Incredibles 6.38, The Incredibles 5.33, 2000AD 6.38, Killzone 3.19, Wipeout 3.19,God of War 3.19, Buzz 2.12, Egyptian 3.19, Norse 3.19, Pirates 6.38, Pirates 6.38, White Knight 6.38, Assasin’s Creed 2.12, Watchmen 6.38, Mm Music Pack 3.19, Verabee Stickers 2.12, inFAMOUS 2.12, Ghostbusters 6.38, Jon Burgerman Stickers 2.12

I think I might be missing one pack, because I thought browsing the PSN last night I saw a 3.99 pack and I couldn’t find anything on the web with that price, So I will check the PSN Store tonight, but it's going to be around $25 a share for all the dlc so far. Little Pricy but there is a lot of content. I would like to keep this share active for future DLC.
Thanks and let me know if you want to join.[/QUOTE]

Definitely interested, depending on final price. But are you being charged tax?
Change the state to california or some other state that doesn't charge tax on psn.

[quote name='Virsago']Definitely interested, depending on final price. But are you being charged tax?
Change the state to california or some other state that doesn't charge tax on psn.[/QUOTE]

Not interested in the share, but definitely change in to CA. You'll save a couple bucks if you're buying that much.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Not interested in the share, but definitely change in to CA. You'll save a couple bucks if you're buying that much.[/QUOTE]

Yea i was just reading up on that. I think with no tax it came to 23.50 or 24.50 can't recall right now. So i will change the state so no tax. Anyone what in?

Also looking to do a Buzz share. Let me know.

[quote name='best1here']payments are all in and p.m.s sent thanks for sharing this game with me.....please contact me with any problems
(jaydepps/joeboosauce) please check new p.m. i sent wrong password in first one sorry for the trouble

fat princess gameshare
$15/5=$3
$3 each paypal gift

1.best1here---paid (downloaded)
2.jaydepps---paid (p.m. sent thank you)
3.joeboosauce---paid (p.m. sent thank you)
4.Pure Apathy---paid(p.m. sent thank you
5.Pure Apathy(friend)---paid(p.m. sent thank you)

GogetaSS4---problems with paypal do not want
mrslippery--changed mind do not want[/QUOTE]

I fixed the problem I was having with paypal. Anyways still interested in getting a fat princess gameshare. PM me if you want to start a group or something.

Have some shares on these two games (bundled b/c they're on the same account):

Fat Princess
Gunstar Heroes

$4 buy-in, PM me if interested (I'm also willing to consider trades).

OK Looked over everything this morning and I come up with $23 intial buy in per share. Either Junno or I will buy. I would like to keep this open to future LBP DLC.

1. rvanzandt
2. Junno ?
3. Virsago ?

[quote name='iowaholdem']Didn't the Calling All Cars servers get shut down (or will be soon...)?[/QUOTE]

yea, the servers for CAC have already been shut down but i'm guessing he either doesn't know or wants the game for the offline mode

I have an account with a last slot open with the following:

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat II (rare, can't be purchased anymore)
Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore Annual Subscription July 2008-July 2009
EyeCreate
Guitar Hero 3: GOW Add-On & More
Pain: Fun With Explosives Add-On
Qore Theme
Resistance: Retribution Theme
Resistance 2 Theme
Killzone 2 Theme 2
Playstation Home Theme

Asking for a $10 amazon gift card. PM me if you're interested, thanks.

Anybody interested in sharing FF8 and Super Stardust HD (Bundle, preferred)?

New user here but I am willing to send the money first (hopefully we can get 5-way splits on these, or if anybody has these with extra slots, I'm interested in buying it).

Thing is, I frequent a different forum which has a PSN gameshare thread just like this, except it's much less active (people there prefer to do long-term shares, and I really only want these 2 games as of right now).

The other forum I frequent is called RedFlagDeals, and I go by the same username there as well (I'd post a link, but I'm new, and it won't let me :p)

Anyways, please send a PM my way if anybody wants to share/has a slot for sale on these games:

Final Fantasy 8
Super Stardust HD (solo OR bundle)

I have Burnout Paradise without the expansions and Suikoden PS1 classic, Looking to trade, a 25.00 value, Looking to exchange gameshares or sell.

PM me if interested.

I have 2 more shares on these:
Bomberman Ultra
Uncharted 2 Map Pack
LBP Toro Costume
Flower
RB Lady Gaga Track Pack 1 (LOVE IT!)
RB Just a Girl - Gwen Stefani
Call Of Duty MW2 Veteran Theme
LBP Sackboy Dynamic Theme
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Kit
Ratchet and Clank Dynamic Theme
Polar Bear premium theme
Nightmare before Christmas premium

Want:
Warhawk DLC
LBP DLC
Fat Princess
BF1942
Frogger HD
Anything Else

Send me a message psn with your cag id

[quote name='whoknows']Anyone interested in starting a Siren group?

Either that or if anyone just wants to sell me a share of it...[/QUOTE]

I am interested, how much would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back