Call of Duty 3 trailer

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hmmm no Aiming Down the Sight?[/quote]Not by default, though one of these FPS allow you to bring up the sight.

ive got COD3 arriving on the 20th. the reviews that i've read have said that while it obviously can't touch PS3 or Xbox360 in graphics, its way more fun and the controls are better.

[quote name='botticus']Not by default, though one of these FPS allow you to bring up the sight.[/QUOTE]

The FPS you speak of is Far Cry Vengeance. When you move towards the screen the sights are brought up

The trailer made me want to buy the game. It just looks really interesting, sad thing there is no mulitplayer. Still is interesting though, I might buy too many Wii games.

[quote name='blackiverson']ive got COD3 arriving on the 20th. the reviews that i've read have said that while it obviously can't touch PS3 or Xbox360 in graphics, its way more fun and the controls are better.[/quote]

That's the early word I'm hearing too. Checking out the direct feed movies from this game on IGN got me interested in it.

I think this choice is going to be a common one this generation. I'll be interested to see how the Wii versions of Madden and CoD3 end up doing against their 360 and PS3 counterparts both in terms of sales and public reception.

[quote name='bingbangboom']The trailer made me want to buy the game. It just looks really interesting, sad thing there is no mulitplayer. Still is interesting though, I might buy too many Wii games.[/QUOTE]

I know on-line mutliplayer isn't going to be happening at launch, if ever (I thought I heard the slim possibility of downloading an update once the Wii has the online multiplayer component of Wii connect), but there's no split screen on the Wii version out of the case?

The controls make that look very interesting. But no multiplayer kinda sucks. I was playing COD on 360 yesterday with some of my friends, and it was a ton of fun. I'm not a huge FPS fan, but I love FPS multiplayer. Still like how the remote on this let's you do a lot more than just shoot, and is more "interactive".

yea if there was multiplayer in that, i would pick that up in a heartbeat even though the graphics cant compare to PS3/360.

Like Red Steel, I'm more interested in this game as a testament to game companies really playing around with the controller to see what they can come up with. WW2 games interest me not at all, but those controls make it look like a lot of fun. If they take those all-encompassing controls into an FPS I'd like to play, I'd be in.

Any chance the Half-Life 2 episodic contrent will come to the Wii? ;) Gravity Gun + Wiimote = :drool:

I don't think we will see the first online multiplayer game till the new Metriod game. Sort of how Nintendo waited on the DS for MP: Hunters. One thing I am wondering is if they will support voice chat. I mean the DS has it. Would like it to be wireless ala the new Xbox Headset.

Next year I am sure you will see around two handfulls of online mulitplayer games. Not a whole lot, but enough. I mean the DS has been around for a year with its multiplayer and it has around that much.

bread's done
Back