Call of Duty 4 (360) - $47.88 at outpost.com

another sort of good deal would be on play-asia.com for this game its going on for $49.99 plus $3 on shipping which is still pretty reasonable

Frys.com (outpost.com) works as a separate entity from their stores, so in-store pick-up is not an option nor are the online prices accepted in the stores.

[quote name='edzbsu']Frys.com (outpost.com) works as a separate entity from their stores, so in-store pick-up is not an option nor are the online prices accepted in the stores.[/quote]

You sir are wrong. Well half wrong atleast. Many items can be done via store pick-up.

Taken directly from their site:

Our in-store pick up feature allows you to order online 24 hours a day and pick up at your nearest Fry's Electronics store. In-store pick up is fast, easy, and free (no shipping charge)

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]How do I choose in-store pick up option when shopping on line? [/FONT][FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]
(San Francisco Bay Area stores only)
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]
. Simply click the "check out" button once
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]you have selected the items you would like to purchase.
2. Enter your express account information or billing information.
3. Select "New! Store pick-up" option and enter your credit card security code.
4. Enter your zip code or city and state to check store availability.
5. Choose the most convenient store in your area.
6. Review your order and click on "submit order" button.
7. Once your order is ready, an email will be sent to you confirming your products are ready for pick up.
8. Print copy of email and bring it to the selected Fry's Electronics location to purchase your items.

[/FONT]

I always find their shipping fast except on pre-orders. Most of the times I order an in stock item and get it 2 business days later even wtih ground shipping

Any orders I did with Frys arrived quick. Whereas Family Video is a nightmare of waiting in line for preorders when normal orders go out the door and/or damaged packaging due to the fragile envelope variants they randomly pick to ship your game in. Either paper or plastic with no padding at all.

[quote name='breakin2']Order from them if you want slow shipping and poor customer service.[/QUOTE]

I'll second this. Every time they have these specials they get backordered and won't ship on time.

Not worth the risk for a few bucks.

Kevin

[quote name='breakin2']Order from them if you want slow shipping and poor customer service.[/QUOTE]

I guess I've always had good luck with frys. I used to order from them alot when they had these good deals and free shipping. I've always been able to cancel orders without a problem too. The only order I've had to wait on is the $9.99 blu-ray deal they had last week, but thats only because every title I ordered was backordered when I placed it.

If I didn't already have it paid in full at my local gamecrazy thanks to that trade in two get 50% extra deal awhile ago, I'd be doing this one.

Deals Via Charlie Oscar Delta Website:

Best Buy

Preorder COD4:MW at Best Buy with a $5 deposit and receive an exclusive poster and $5-off coupon for COD2 or COD3.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat132500050022

Available at launch only at Best Buy, COD4:MW on Xbox 360 will also be bundled with a DVD of the film "Behind Enemy Lines," starring Owen Wilson and Gene Hackman. This offer will only be available for a limited time, or while supplies last.

GameStop

Reserve your copy of COD4:MW at GameStop with a $5 deposit and receive an exclusive Multiplayer Map Poster for free.

http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=777

Also, on Wednesday this week, GameStop is holding exclusive "Hands-On Single Player" events at ten cities across the country. Visit the link below to learn more about your chance to play the game and win cool prizes!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/cod4ftp/default.asp

bread's done
Back