Call Of Duty MW2 (Xbox) + 1600 MS points card $43 @ Gamestop.com

I sold mine when the map packs started dropping...don't forget if you really want to play online (with any friends who may have the packs), this won't cover $10 of the 2nd map pack...so total could be $53.

nice!!!! but i must resist as i have amassed a backlog the size of walmarts largest warehouse.

[quote name='MikePWV']couldn't get SAVER to work. Maybe that's because it already comes with free shipping??[/QUOTE]

Hmm dunno I tried it earlier and I didnt get free shipping with just the FRFPO code. I added SAVER though and it gave me the free standard shipping.

Edit: Yeah SAVER still works for me for free shipping.

I've been debating whether or not I should bite on MW2 for the past few weeks. I was so close to getting a used copy with the 25% code for 30, but this deal is too good to pass up!

Thanks OP! Since I sold my first copy of MW2 for 40 bucks a few months ago, might as well get some free MS points while I'm at it. RISK Factions, here I come! :]

This is PERFECT! I wanted to buy another points card from Amazon, but only one allowed per account I think, they wouldn't let me order another. Plus got an Xbox Slim the other day and wanted to get MW2 to play with friends. Will probably sell/gift my PS3 MW2 now.

bread's done
Back