[CAN] FS: Xbox 360 MW2 Prestige UPDATE: in stock 11/14

Does anyone know why I cant find/preorder the Hardened edition anywhere? Is it that we aren't getting it in Canada?

EB games? i think they are the only one IIRC. I havent seen anyone else advertise the harderned edition & i know eb was/supposed to be taking preorders on it.

[quote name='solidsnake444']Never preordered from there, how long does it usually take to get your stuff? Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

in my experience anywhere between 2 days and 3 weeks

This is getting crazy I found a used ottawa ad for the prestige edition $250. I'm going to the midnight launch just to see these things.

When I went to the Burnaby BestBuy launch, everyone took the PS3 version and barely anyone wanted the 360 one..

Guess PS3 owners have more money to burn?

I wonder if we'll see these things collecting dust on store shelves and discounted to $50 in a few months. That's basically what happened with the Halo 3 Legendary edition.

[quote name='Rabid']Does anyone know why I cant find/preorder the Hardened edition anywhere? Is it that we aren't getting it in Canada?[/QUOTE]

If you really need the Hardened Edition, call Wal Mart or even better, go there during the week. Ask the Department Manager to locate it for you at another Wal Mart. I saw it there when I bought the Prestige Edition.

[quote name='ass-assassin']I wonder if we'll see these things collecting dust on store shelves and discounted to $50 in a few months. That's basically what happened with the Halo 3 Legendary edition.[/QUOTE]
I hope that's the case because I want the nightvision goggles!

This one might not sit for too too long, it's the highest media release ever, and in crazy demand.

Also they didn't oversaturate the market with their boxed editions (thank god).

Still 55 left. It's either people want the ps3 version or there they printed too many 360 versions.

bread's done
Back