[Canada]Blockbuster: Select PS2 games $7.99

Wait, there's a crazy sale going on?

Also; does anyone know how long this sale or whatever will last? I want to get in on some of these :).... :bomb: but I have to wait until I get paid.

the sale should be until they sell out, its basically a clearance of the titles, for whatever reason, most likely to move them quick!

give a call to your local ones and see what they have in stock, if you know the title names, they can do a real quick search.

Off the top of my head, titles that have value are;

Syphon Filter Dark mirror
Thrillville
Shrek 2
Manhunt 2
Nicktoons Unite
TOny hawk downhill jam
Naruto Uzumaki chronicals
Naruto ultimate ninja 2
grimgrimore

Some stores didn't change some of the markups around me, I found Dark Mirror, Sly 3, Final Fantasy XII and all those stupid Buzz Jr. games for 7.99 just today.

I'm not looking for trade-in value, I want because I want to play, there are a few games I missed on the way to owning 50+ PS2 titles.

Thanks a lot for the heads up on this guys, I'm gonna check my BBV up tomorrow.

Just got back from blockbuster with Final Fantasy 12 from the used bin. It was 9.99 ! I've been waiting to find the game at this price and now i'm happy to have it.

Blockbuster doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to used games, so hope it turns out well. Unless your copy is a tradein and not a former rental. You can tell if it's one way or the other from where the blockbuster sticker is located; if it is on the PS2 case, it's a tradein and if it's on the paper sleeve, it was a former rental (ie scratch city).

[quote name='danthemightyone']Where did you find LoZ TP? :applause:[/QUOTE]

It's a copy I've had my eye on for 3 months but I already have the Wii version and didn't want to pay $30 for the GC one. It was Merivale Rd BBV near ToysRUs there was only 1 copy.

If anyone else is looking for FFXII cheap in Ottawa the Merivale Rd TRU has a few copies for $12.99 still.

bread's done
Back