[Canada] Free Spectrobes with Pokemon Diamond or Pearl

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
If you buy Pokemon Diamond or Pearl at Best Buy, you'll get Spectrobes free. Spectrobes has a trade in value of $11 at EB Games if you don't want it.

Source: RFD
Their Source: Tomorrow's flyer

wish we had a bestbuy here wonder if it works if I buy it online. It's out of stock online anyways, guess Im hooped.

It does work online. Even though they're out of stock you should be able to preorder, cause it's shipping on the 22nd. Even if they are out of stock and don't send it to you, they give you a few bucks for your trouble ;)

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10084682&catid=22032
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10085560&catid=22032

Edit: Looked a bit deeper, it looks like they ain't taking anymore preorders online. That's, lame.

It wont let me checkout with Pokemon in my cart because it says out of stock. Guess I cant pre-order it and get spectrobes :(

why does it seem like best buy overbought spectrobes and are trying their damndest to get rid of the game. EVERY week they have some new deal lowering the price of the game.

Is it really that bad?

[quote name='Lockescythe']why does it seem like best buy overbought spectrobes and are trying their damndest to get rid of the game. EVERY week they have some new deal lowering the price of the game.

Is it really that bad?[/QUOTE]

I've only watched a video review myself, but it looks like a steaming load. OK, maybe not horrendously bad, but it really looks like the game you play while waiting for Pokémon to come out.

FS will price-match and give you spectrobes? I wonder if they will here even though we don't have a bestbuy on the island.

Ya I guess I figure the fact that they will have to call a store in Vancouver to check for stock pretty much gives them no reason to honour the price match :( can't hurt to try though I suppose if Im in the area.

hey magiic,

you may have luck to check back at bestbuy.ca in the morning... I thought I was out of luck too, but this morning they had some limited stock available to order (it's still on back order, but I figure it's worth the wait). Best of luck!

hot diggity
I got my mastercard in the mail the other day and noticed stock on BB today and bought it :D thanks for this post

this game looks so good!!!

i will probally wait for a major price drop on this game before i buy it. Still playing my old GB Pokemon RED that i purchased from Value Village for 2 bucks. :lol:

bread's done
Back