[Canada] Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 now at Amazon.ca

Got mine as well. Got #32507, cool design and box, good condition too. Was charged only $36 including free shipping with their pre-order price guarantee :)

[quote name='ju5tbringit']Got mine as well. Got #32507, cool design and box, good condition too. Was charged only $36 including free shipping with their pre-order price guarantee :)[/QUOTE]

Combined with the coupon and the lowest price guarantee plus free shipping I only paid 29.98 taxes in. :D

My wife is really happy since she's the one who wanted it.

[quote name='poiuiu']Combined with the coupon and the lowest price guarantee plus free shipping I only paid 29.98 taxes in. :D

My wife is really happy since she's the one who wanted it.[/QUOTE]

Unlike many people on RFD (or here) I don't abuse the coupon. I've only used the new account coupon, well, when my account was new. I don't like ripping off companies I like such as Amazon.

You weren't ripping Amazon with that, just Visa :D Atlus staffers didn't even have a problem with it's use, so it was fully justified.

My Amazon box arrived, I have #11610. My Raiho had somehow fallen over inside the box, and I have no intention on opening this in the near future. So I had to pinch the game on the top & and bottom to stop it from moving, and I violently swung the box around till he was standing back up in his corner :lol:

Yeah, Amazon didn't flip the bill for that ... well they did for the free shipping.

And besides, considering how much I order from Amazon and how much I put on my VISA, everyone wins. >:p

PS: Not like I used it that much anyway since I only used it to buy Altus published games.

did your status has delivered tho? mines says delivered and the tracking thing on canada post says successfully on the front door yet i never seen it damn it i have a bad feeling they delivered it to the wrong house cause i checked outside and nothing...

Hop over to your local post office and check if the truck left it there. That's standard procedure if they knock on your door and don't find anybody. Although they're supposed to leave you a card telling you so (and tracking should indicate you were carded), but perhaps your mailman was a idiot.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Yeah it says Estimated Arrival of May 25 and that it hasn't appeared in Edmonton yet.[/QUOTE]

Same here. But if you take that same tracking number and copy it into Canada Post's website, it says May 22nd. Hope it comes soon. :bomb:

[quote name='ragnar14']Hop over to your local post office and check if the truck left it there. That's standard procedure if they knock on your door and don't find anybody. Although they're supposed to leave you a card telling you so (and tracking should indicate you were carded), but perhaps your mailman was a idiot.[/QUOTE]
thanks it was as i thought it was delivered to the wrong house thankfully they were nice enough to return the box phews.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back