Castlevania Games

Try e-bay for SOTN. Someone had about 10 copies for sale, new and sealed (Greatest Hits Version). You can Buy It Now for 13.99 I believe. Ordered one yesterday for my brother.

Bah, after I decide not to go out of my way this weekend, you mention HoD. TRU has brand new copy (multiple?) of it. TRU is also an hour's drive away for me.

[quote name='CheapyD']Check your local Blockbuster for SOTN, brand new for $15.[/quote]

cheapy do you know of any blockbusters in the city that still have one? if so ill tell my friend to grab me one.

Is circle of the moon playable w/ the sp's backlight? I heard the worst thing about the game was that people were going blind... =)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='CheapyD']Check your local Blockbuster for SOTN, brand new for $15.[/quote]

cheapy do you know of any blockbusters in the city that still have one? if so ill tell my friend to grab me one.[/quote]

34th St. btw 3rd and Lex had one left as of a few days ago.

[quote name='CheapyD']Check your local Blockbuster for SOTN, brand new for $15.[/quote]

I was in the Blockbuster in Parkersburg, WV today and they had a couple of copies of SOTN GH for $15. Didn't pick one up considering I already have this game (non-GH too, but the case has certain seen better days) but I thought someone might like to know anyways.

Trust me that HoD price is FAR from crazy, I saw it going for $40 cart only on ebay and half.com not too long ago when I was looking for it (Yeah i know people overprice, but It is still more rare than getting a good looking burger from McDonalds), managed to find it at wal-mart tho (maybe about 8 months ago) Damn Time Flies...

If the Boscov's near you sells games (not all of them do) they may have HOD for sale. About 6 weeks ago I bought a sealed one there for $19.99. It was the last one. Believe it or not, that was the only price they ever charged for that game (when it first came out they sold it for $19.99 as well).

I just bought that 2 weeks ago. Great deal, they still had 2 left.

They also had Chrono, MGS, alot more for $14.99.

There's a copy of HoD on eBay with the Buy It Now price of $20.

I picked up a copy tonight (damn thread!) for $30, sealed from TRU. Last copy they had.

Yep, stopped by my local Blockbuster yesterday and found a copy for $15. Bought it as soon as I saw it. :D

Hmm I guess I'll go ahead and buy that 20 dollar used cart of HoD from a local game store tomorrow. Yarr

About two weeks ago, I saw a copy of HoD at Shopko, hidden away. I didn't buy it as I was broke. I am headed there today and if anyone would be interested in it I can pick it up for them if it's still there. I believe it was maked $29.99, the box was kinda dented, but still sealed and in decent shape. Let me know asap as I will be leaving in about 3 hours. I would be willing to trade it for a copy of Fatal Frame 2 that someone got at BB for $9.99 or just sell it to you at cost plus shipping. Let me know.

bread's done
Back