Ceramic White PSP Value Bundle - $225

My roomate orders stuff from this place all the time. It's actually a really good company. Great kanji flashcards too =o) If anyone here takes Japanese, I would recommend you pay a visit to this website for study materials.

All retail stores? Do you mean in the United States?

Do you mean October 17th?????

I've been looking for news on release of the white PSP and couldn't find any news!!!

Cool!

[quote name='Bezerker']Not a bad price, all retail stores will be carrying the white psp starting on the 17th.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BrerDan']All retail stores? Do you mean in the United States?

Do you mean October 17th?????

I've been looking for news on release of the white PSP and couldn't find any news!!!

Cool![/QUOTE]

...october?

[quote name='Skelah']I like that look alot are the other colors gonna drop in america anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

What other colors?
It's black, or it's white, I think that's all there is, man.

Uh, gee, how did that one happen?!?!

November :)

Still--I just did a search again and STILL can't find any news anywhere that the white color is scheduled to hit the US, or if any Holiday Bundles are planned....

[quote name='menikmati']...october?[/QUOTE]

I had a dream that I owned a PSP. But it was gray...and was also a digital camera too! I wish U.S. would get some other colors, though I think black is good too.

[quote name='suko_32']I had a dream that I owned a PSP. But it was gray...and was also a digital camera too!.[/QUOTE]

true story?

November 17th the new BLack and White Giga packs will hit stores, unfortunately you will have to spend $300 in order to get a white psp, unless Sony also decides to release the value packs too.

[quote name='dbiersdorf']Good lord people don't claim these things without a source.

(looks at bezerker)[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point. The giga pack is already released in the U.S and there will NOT be a white one.

Japan on the other hand will get both colors.

[quote name='suko_32']I had a dream that I owned a PSP. But it was gray...and was also a digital camera too!.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dpatel']true story?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was more silvery I guess. It could also do some other cool stuff but I forgot what they were. When I realized the PSP can do many things but not a digital camera, I woke up.

[quote name='Bezerker']November 17th the new BLack and White Giga packs will hit stores, unfortunately you will have to spend $300 in order to get a white psp, unless Sony also decides to release the value packs too.[/QUOTE]
So they're getting more expensive instead of less? Enough with the crappy bundles, Sony. All I want is the damn system!

[quote name='BIG5']So they're getting more expensive instead of less? Enough with the crappy bundles, Sony. All I want is the damn system![/QUOTE]

Well, the reason it's a GIGA pack is because it comes with a 1 GIG memory card...which is WELL worth an extra 50.00.

Pretty good deal but I somehow doubt the claim that "Sony isn't releasing this ceramic white version of it's PlayStation Portable device outside of Japan". Why wouldnt they?

[quote name='pthagonal']Pretty good deal but I somehow doubt the claim that "Sony isn't releasing this ceramic white version of it's PlayStation Portable device outside of Japan". Why wouldnt they?[/QUOTE]

They probably mean they aren't right now, and to be honest though they may never. There was a ton of colors available for PS2 over the years in Japan, but all we saw in mainstream retail stores here was the same ol' black. This is actually a good deal apparently, the only problem is if you have a Japanese PSP I don't think you can watch UMD movie releases from here (if you are into that sort of thing).

^Movie UMD's are region locked to only be played on the region-coded psp.. The games are region free though.

i4u.com
Sony announced the new Sony PSP Giga Pack besides in Japan also for the United States and Europe.

So, Sony thinks the new Giga Pack will help sell the additional 3 mio. Sony PSP consoles in the United States this Holiday Season.
The Sony PSP Giga Pack includes the PSP System, a 1GB Memory Stick PRO Duo, battery pack, AC adaptor, USB Cable, and an all-new PSP Stand.
The PSP in the Giga Pack will already have firmware 2.0 (not the new 2.5) pre-installed.
The Sony PSP Giga Pack will sell for $299 starting in November in the US.
It's disappointing that Sony is not releasing the white PSP outside of Japan. The Giga Pack would have been a neat opportunity.
In Europe the MSRP is €299.99 (£214.99) for the PSP Giga Pack. It will be available in the UK and Ireland on 21st November and throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa on 28th November 2005.

While its true that it MIGHT be released later on, there is no current intentions of bringing over the white psp to the U.S.

Don't forget to pick up your free ROOTKIT with every Sony purchase.

"The more you tighten your grip, the more digital pirates will slip through your fingers"

[quote name='fuji']Don't forget to pick up your free ROOTKIT with every Sony purchase.

"The more you tighten your grip, the more digital pirates will slip through your fingers"[/QUOTE]

what is a "Rootkit"

bread's done
Back