Cheap Dual Layer DVDs

There really isn't anywhere to get them cheap right now. Unless you consider $3 a disk to be cheap. Check places like Newegg or Amazon for the going rate on these. They have come down in price slightly in the last couple months at least.

[quote name='lionheart4life']There really isn't anywhere to get them cheap right now. Unless you consider $3 a disk to be cheap. Check places like Newegg or Amazon for the going rate on these. They have come down in price slightly in the last couple months at least.[/QUOTE]

considering that those were $10-$15 bucks a piece a while ago. That $3 bucks is pretty cheap.

[quote name='Graystone']considering that those were $10-$15 bucks a piece a while ago. That $3 bucks is pretty cheap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say, just that they aren't anywhere near as cheap as single layers which can be had for about $.25 each. $3 isn't really bad though for how much you can put on one I guess.

I'm glad dual layer discs are getting cheaper myself since I usually put my TNA three hous PPVs on dual layer discs (as I cap them myself off the live airing - and yes I do order them and no you can't have a copy lol).

AJ Styles deserves to get a paycheck too ya know. :applause:

[quote name='demomanTNA']I'm glad dual layer discs are getting cheaper myself since I usually put my TNA three hous PPVs on dual layer discs (as I cap them myself off the live airing - and yes I do order them and no you can't have a copy lol).

AJ Styles deserves to get a paycheck too ya know. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you use your computer to cap them right? The DVR at my friends apartment scrambles the signal when trying to capture anything ordered off of PPV. How is the quality, is it the same as it is live on TV or is it distorted at all?

[quote name='lionheart4life']I'm assuming you use your computer to cap them right? The DVR at my friends apartment scrambles the signal when trying to capture anything ordered off of PPV. How is the quality, is it the same as it is live on TV or is it distorted at all?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm capping it with my WinTV PVR250 via SVideo off of my HDTV/Digital Cable box. The quality is very good as well - it looks a little soft at times but its very close to how it looks off of the live airing. Very happy overall. :D

looks like shop4tech.com has some decent prices on dvd-r dual layer discs. just not sure how the Ritek dual layer discs are and I have never heard of MATRIX

bread's done
Back