Cheap Motion Plus?

f1nalhour

CAGiversary!
Ok so I managed to pre-order Skyward Sword for $40 during the E3 Futureshop sale, but I don't yet have a motion plus add-on. Now they've annouced the Gold wiimote bundle, and I'm debating whether I should stick to my guns and go with the cheap standalone version I have preordered, or cancel/return it and get the bundle. The gold wiimote looks sweet, but I am a cheapass at heart and would love to just get a cheap motion plus somewhere and use that with my $40 preorder.

Does anyone know the best place to get a motionplus? I would prefer to go with a first party one as well, as I don't really trust third party controller accessories.

Best deal if you ask me is getting the collectors edition of Skyward sword that comes with a wiimote with M+ built in. It's only 70 bucks so you can easily just sell the game on craigslist if you don't want it. But if you don't want that game theres really no Wii game that would be up to your standard and it would be safe to assume that WiiM+ isn't worth purchasing at all.
So yea a wiimote with wiimotion + built in will only be 20 extra bucks bundled with skyward sword

You probably won't find one now but I got a spare at HMV; they had Red Steel 2 (which comes with an attachment) for $10.
You could also try your luck at Blockbuster

bread's done
Back