Cheapass LEGIT import DVD site.

Well I was mainly concerned about good Korean SE releases and Chinese one's like the SE of "Kung Fu Hustle".
Oh btw Yes Asia I have my problems with because of the "Love Hina" Chinese boot's they sell hence I try to avoid them as much as possible.

The best combination of service, delivery speed and competitive price I've found has come from DVDAsian.com. AznFilms.com comes in a very close second for me. AznFilms is equivilant in speed and service, but usually DVDAsian is just a tiny bit cheaper.

I've found that www1.cd-wow.net is a great site for imports. They're a British site and they don't carry everything, but they've got free shipping, even overseas. It takes a little while for the DVDs to arrive, but you can't beat free shipping and they get a lot of the bigger name imports you'd want: The Shaw Bros. re-releases, Casshern, New Police Story, Kung Fu Hustle, Old Boy, thigns along those lines of notoriety.

[quote name='FJO']The best combination of service, delivery speed and competitive price I've found has come from DVDAsian.com. AznFilms.com comes in a very close second for me. AznFilms is equivilant in speed and service, but usually DVDAsian is just a tiny bit cheaper.[/quote]

I like Aznfilms myself.

The cheapest I've seen oldboy UE go for was $100. And that was only on preorder. Good luck finding it for that price again new.

I also fourth/fifth aznfilms.com. Ordered there a lot and never had any problems. Well, they do have this problem with their stocking program; they don't let you know it's out of stock till the order's processed. That happened with Guns and Talks: SE. It said in stock but weeks later they e-mailed and said they didn't have it anymore.

try www.dddhouse.com
i've ordered from them many times before and they seem to be the least expensive even after shipping. service is pretty good as i had to exchange a few dvds that did not work without any problems.

bread's done
Back