Circuit City $15 off $100 codes.

Indiana Jones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
There are stacks of these codes just sitting there in-store if you've got a Circuit City nearby. $15 off $100. There are a bunch of things listed that you can't use it on, but I figure everyone here will just use them on video games and movies. The date says 11/7 to 11/24, but I was able to use it online.

Anyway, I grabbed several of them to pass along on here as part of my CAG diligence. If you don't have a CC nearby and would like an online code, PM me and I'll give them to you, first come first serve since each code is unique.

UPDATE:

Hmmm... looks like I may have to take back the video games part. This coupon really doesn't look to let you get a discount on much of anything. I was able to apply it to the Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour bundles, but maybe that's because they're more than just the game. I put in $100 of just games and it wouldn't take the coupon, but I also put in $100 of Blu-Ray titles and it let me, even though the fine print lists movies.

Anyway, this is the fine print on the back, which means you might not want it after all:

Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes Bose, Outlet, Open Box, Red Dot Clearance, Red Hot Value, Kicker, Apple, Velodyne, select Polk models, notebooks, desktops, all Sony DSLR cameras, all Sony camera accessories, PC software, all vacuum models, Preorder/Backorder products, "coming soon" models, music, movies, game hardware, game software (online purchases only), select Garmin GPS Models, and Circuit City Gift Card purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... looks like I may have to take back the video games and movies part. This coupon really doesn't look to let you get a discount on much of anything. I was able to apply it to the Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour bundles, but maybe that's because they're more than just the game.

Anyway, this is the fine print on the back, which means you might not want it after all:

Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes Bose, Outlet, Open Box, Red Dot Clearance, Red Hot Value, Kicker, Apple, Velodyne, select Polk models, notebooks, desktops, all Sony DSLR cameras, all Sony camera accessories, PC software, all vacuum models, Preorder/Backorder products, "coming soon" models, music, movies, game hardware, game software (online purchases only), select Garmin GPS Models, and Circuit City Gift Card purchases.

Hmmm... looks like I may have to take back the video games part. This coupon really doesn't look to let you get a discount on much of anything. I was able to apply it to the Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour bundles, but maybe that's because they're more than just the game. I put in $100 of just games and it wouldn't take the coupon, but I also put in $100 of Blu-Ray titles and it let me, even though the fine print lists movies.

Has anyone see a $40 off $199($200) coupon at CC?

Can someone PM me or post it please?

I never get these:cry: but other people people always get them some how.

thankz:D

bread's done
Back