Circuit city glitch, some games 19.99 and under for $10 each

magus83

CAGiversary!
I was browsing circuit cities site and noticed that adding two greatest hits titles lego star wars 1 and 2 both came out at to $20 instead of $30. While not as good of a deal as the $5 glitch, its still not that bad of a deal.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Sweet! Just got Red Steel for $10.65 shipped! Weak reviews kept me from picking it up before, but at this price, it has to be worth it.[/QUOTE]

you bastard! ... :lol: that was in my cart, oh well I got iRobot for filler instead.

If you want red steel, just price match at Walmart, I tried BB today, and they said they have to call CC and see if it is in stock, and I have to go to customer service, (after I just waited in a line) Blah, blah, blah, (I knew CC probably didn't have it in stock) so I just said real loud "Forget it, I'll just go to Walmart"

I swear everytime I try to use a coupon or price match at BB it doesn't work, or it is a major hastle.

I tried ordering Shadow of the Colossus, Black and Red Steel right after my last post. Between putting them in my cart and checking out, SotC and RS went OOS. I keep missing these games again and again. :(

I went to the store last night and picked up sonic, earth defense, pro football, and call of juarez for like $50. All pretty crappy titles but I now have over 70 games, maybe one day I will play some of them besides halo and get some achievement points.

[quote name='jrrab']I went to the store last night and picked up sonic, earth defense, pro football, and call of juarez for like $50. All pretty crappy titles but I now have over 70 games, maybe one day I will play some of them besides halo and get some achievement points.[/QUOTE]

Quit now! Otherwise you'll soon find yourself with 200-300+ unplayed games and a severe lack of shelf space! (not that any of the rest of us here have gotten to that point)

[quote name='TimTucker']Quit now! Otherwise you'll soon find yourself with 200-300+ unplayed games and a severe lack of shelf space! (not that any of the rest of us here have gotten to that point)[/quote]

I wouldn't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Shelves of yet unplayed games? /sarcasm

Just got Daxter which they didnt have when i first ordered and got SOCOM BRAVO 2 with it so I'm more than pleased with my haul of :

Daxter
The Warriors (psp)
SOCOM 2
Wipeout Pure
GTA : VCS
Twisted Metal
Shadow of colossus
God of war
Metal Gear 3 (9.99 without having to get another game)

[quote name='fshaia']If you want red steel, just price match at Walmart, I tried BB today, and they said they have to call CC and see if it is in stock, and I have to go to customer service, (after I just waited in a line) Blah, blah, blah, (I knew CC probably didn't have it in stock) so I just said real loud "Forget it, I'll just go to Walmart"

I swear everytime I try to use a coupon or price match at BB it doesn't work, or it is a major hastle.[/QUOTE]
I pricematched at Walmart for Red Steel for $7.99.

We didn't get the CC circular in the paper this Sunday, so I printed the weekly ad from their site and took it to Walmart. It had to go through two managers but I walked out w/ two copies for $7.99 each. (And that was after I called and they said they had none in stock. Never trust a phone call!)

BTW, Red Steel is a really fun game; waaaayyy better than reviews make it out to be.

Yay, I was able to get in on this, this time. But man....Ratchet was in my cart and it went out of stock. :(

Metal Gear Solid Ops + x 2 - No other PSP game I wanted.
Resident Evil 4
Killzone

nice, thanks op

Order Summary
The Warriors (PSP)
$9.99

LEGO Star Wars II (PSP)
$9.99

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops + (PSP)
$9.99

Wipeout Pure (PSP)
$9.99

Immediately available

Subtotal

$39.96
Shipping
Free!
Tax
$2.20
Total

$42.16

[quote name='emperordahc']BTW, Red Steel is a really fun game; waaaayyy better than reviews make it out to be.[/quote]Really fun for the near rental price you paid to own it? Sure. Really fun for $49.99? Well, if so then you must be legally retarded.

;)

[quote name='MorPhiend']Really fun for the near rental price you paid to own it? Sure. Really fun for $49.99? Well, if so then you must be legally retarded. ;)[/QUOTE]
I only pay $50 for games like Halo or Mario. This is my price range for this kind of game. I played it about four hours last night and can't wait to go back and finish it.

drat, I couldnt resist 9.99 for new/sealed RE4 and the other 3 meh games I got
Destroy all humans 2
SOCOM CA
Call of Dirty Sanchez

It doesn't seem to work for 360 games as someone already replied...

Package
discount

Total
Table Tennis (Xbox 360)
UPC 710425298301

$19.99
X Remove
X Update quantity

$5.00

$14.99
Project Gotham Racing 3 (Xbox 360)
UPC 882224053488
see accessories

$19.99

X Remove
X Update quantity

$5.00

$14.99

*Any coupon discounts will be added later in the checkout process

Subtotal
Estimated shipping
Estimated tax
Total

$29.98

[quote name='wildnuts02']Racism, FTL[/quote]

Someone needs to google "dirty sanchez" (or "filthy sanchez"). Just don't tell mommy I told you to.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Someone needs to Google "dirty Sanchez" (or "filthy Sanchez"). Just don't tell mommy I told you to.[/quote] Ya, and once you research it try applying that research:lol: Good times:whistle2:#

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Someone needs to google "dirty sanchez" (or "filthy sanchez"). Just don't tell mommy I told you to.[/quote]

I agree, and I'M of Mexican decent!

Fight Night 3 & Metal Gear Solid: portable ops for PSP

I also got

Sims2 and Flash for focus for DS

not bad all for 40 bucks.

I also managed to get two copies of call of juarez,1 copy of monster madness,and 1 copy of red steel @ 7.99 Each

I received shipping confirmation for PO+ and Tekken, and a $5 gift card (which counts towards free shipping) today.

They shipped all 3 items in 3 separate packages. What gives?!

[quote name='eau']I received shipping confirmation for PO+ and Tekken, and a $5 gift card (which counts towards free shipping) today.

They shipped all 3 items in 3 separate packages. What gives?![/quote]

Part of my order arrived like this today. 2 games came from cali, and another filler game is on its way from IL, odd. So i got my main game today and the other will arrive by 20th. Placed order on sun and got it tuesday, pretty fast.

[quote name='icarusmight']Part of my order arrived like this today. 2 games came from cali, and another filler game is on its way from IL, odd. So i got my main game today and the other will arrive by 20th. Placed order on sun and got it tuesday, pretty fast.[/quote]
I thought CC.com ships those out of their warehouse rather than from the stores? Do the games in your order have the store price tags on them?

For those wondering about in store it did not work for me (at least on Sunday). I picked up 3 Animal Crossings and 1 Super Mario Sunshine for the GameCube and they came up at $15 each.

This is awesome, I was about to buy Portable Ops + just yesterday, but decided to wait. I'm glad I did, because for the same price, I got that and a copy of Lego Star Wars 2. Nice deal.

[quote name='eau']I received shipping confirmation for PO+ and Tekken, and a $5 gift card (which counts towards free shipping) today.

They shipped all 3 items in 3 separate packages. What gives?![/quote]Circuit City is my new favorite retailer for tripling their carbon footprint.

To serious bidness though, I've cleaned out all posts related to the Call of Juarez joke made earlier. It may or may not be racist, I don't know. But after looking up it's meaning, it doesn't belong in this thread. CAG is pg13. We don't want references like that in here.

[quote name='wildnuts02']Racism, FTL[/quote]

It's not racist in the least, but it is disgusting. It's an act dealing with a man and a woman, where the man sticks his uhhh:whistle2:# in the womans :whistle2:# (not the usual uhhh 'fun zone' either) and then proceeds to give her a 'moustache' made from her own food uhhhh that's been 'recycled'.

Sorry, I know, I didn't really need to type this out....but I just laugh at the cries of 'racism'.

They put some more games back in stock.

I got:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Red Steel

Total: $29.65

Too bad Kingdom Hearts 2 went out of stock. I was about to cancel that order and get it with Rogue Galaxy when I noticed it went back in stock.

[quote name='guinaevere']Circuit City is my new favorite retailer for tripling their carbon footprint.

To serious bidness though, I've cleaned out all posts related to the Call of Juarez joke made earlier. It may or may not be racist, I don't know. But after looking up it's meaning, it doesn't belong in this thread. CAG is pg13. We don't want references like that in here.[/quote]

i had no fuckin clue we were pg13.

Anyone know how they ship out Game Boy Advance games?

I'm tempted to order a couple of thing but wanna be sure the boxes aren't flattend while being shipped out.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']i had no fuckin clue we were pg13.[/quote]Yuk yuk yuk.
I so need a video clip of Baird telling Marcus, "That's right a$$hole."

The GBA games were shipped in a bubble envelope the last time I ordered however it somehow arrived without the box being crushed!

So total from this thread:
2x Metal Gear OPS +
Resident Evil 4
Killzone

Kingdom Hearts 2
Burnout Dominator
Monster Madness

about 74 bucks after tax. 4 delayed Christmas presents but oh well, my friends understand. ^__^

Thanks!

bread's done
Back