Circuitcity Got Ps3 Shipments today

nba4life2k

CAGiversary!
It seems ps3's are going to be in stock at just about every circuitcity today and this week. Just thought id let you guys know.

Just came back from CC and didn't see any ps3's besides the empty display boxes. I'll check back later this week to see if they got anything.

I don't really want one at the moment, but I know that if i come across one I will probably bite anyways. I should probably just stay out of electronics stores until the summer.

Thanks for that link.

No PS3s in stock around here either. I still haven't seen any PS3s make it much past noon.

Man, where do you guys live? Every gamestop and EB Games and Walmart around me has several in stock at all times. This is outside of St. Louis if anyone is looking for one.

Thanks for the link. I think I might have to take a drive to the CC near the one that I was just at, they have both the 60gb and 20gb.

[quote name='Mex25']Just came back from CC and didn't see any ps3's besides the empty display boxes. I'll check back later this week to see if they got anything.[/quote]
You just need to ask. Most (if not all) stores aren't putting them on the floor yet due to the price point. It could be February before they're regularly left on the floor.

Also, that link isn't accurate. Any item can be moved from sellable status to variance or display status to prevent it from showing available on the CC site. That's what many stores are doing with PS3's and Wii's. So don't bother calling, go in to the store and ask. Some stores will tell callers they're OOS even if they're in to avoid some customer causing a scene if they show up to buy one and they've been sold out. BTW, there are no Wii's in stock at any CC, anywhere.

wow all store within 100 miles. has 20GB & 60GB instock.. I'll wait, seem a price drop is goin to happen really soon.. :D

[quote name='Spoon_si']wow all store within 100 miles. has 20GB & 60GB instock.. I'll wait, seem a price drop is goin to happen really soon.. :D[/QUOTE]

I still have not seen a 20gig in the past 2 weeks. Only 60.

i doubt a price drop will happen...its too close to release + no one knows how ps3 will start doing when the killer app comes out.

PS3s are not plentiful in my area. All stores are out of stock of both 60's and 20's except one.

As for the price drop? I doubt it too. Not as long as the Xbox 360 Premium is retailing for 400 and the HD-DVD drive for 200.

[quote name='somahead33']I don't really want one at the moment, but I know that if i come across one I will probably bite anyways. I should probably just stay out of electronics stores until the summer.[/quote]
haha, it's too late for me. I saw about 10 in the back and bit =/. They told me they just arrived and immediately bit on the premise they might not be there later, considering I don't want to spend time searching for one >.> ( I was right too, b/c now they're out of stock everywhere around me =O)

that time is reserved for looking for a Wii =P, and some deals on shoes ;)

A bunch of stores in my area have been sitting on PS3s for a couple of weeks now. Kmart, Sears, target, Gamecrazy.

And why would you be hard pressed to get one now when there is maybe one GREAT game for it. That's the general impression I have been getting from people both online and in store, though the madness for the Wii is still continue (haven't seen one).

And well, the 360 keeps chugging along and how could you say no/go wrong with dead Rising :D

bread's done
Back