ClickForCents - Click ads, Get paid through Paypal [ FREE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieWrecked

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
ClickForCents.com, is an exciting opportunity that brings advertisers and consumers together. Advertisers post links and for members to review. Members then receive a pay per click rate that is predetermined by the advertiser. After a member clicks a link and views the site for the advertiser determined amount of time, the member is credited that click amount. Join today for Free!

• FREE Membership
• Get Paid for Clicking
• 20% Referral Bonus
• PayPal Payouts!
• International friendly
• $10.00 Payouts!

Get .01-.05 cents a link [ most links are .02 cents ].

Minimal payout is $10 through Paypal.

you can only view the ads once per day, currently there are 20 links/ads [ that's 0.40 cents already! ].

it's best to use a web browser that supports Tabs [ firefox | IE ].

using the site is easy... goto the ClickForCents homepage, log in, goto your account and click "view all links", open all links in new tabs, wait 20 seconds, close all windows.

no need to answer questions or fill out surveys. takes about no effort at all.

if you'd like to join ClickForCents please use:
http://clickforcents.com/cgi-bin/gptesignup.cgi?op=0&ut=0&Referrer=RonnieWrecked

if you would not like to be a referral for any reason, you can use:
http://www.ClickForCents.com

[quote name='Foladar']so 40 cents a day, or did I miss something?[/QUOTE]

for right now, yes. assuming this site is just like adbux, links will come and go. but this one has much better payouts.

as stated above it's "20% Referral Bonus" and the site doesn't elaborate more than that.

i'm assuming it's a bonus that the referrer gets after the referral cashes out, kinda like moola.com

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I just signed up under you, but i only see 15 cents worth of offers?[/QUOTE]

thank you very much.

new links appear often, so your best bet is just to keep the site open in a tab and to refresh it once in a while. i just checked and there are 17 links available.

and i'm up to $2.11

The real payout is when you've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-30 referrals or more and you're all active. That's when people can make $10-30 a day and really cash in. So, for the people who are like 40 cents? That's it, yeah that's it if you're not promoting it to friends like the OP.

[quote name='JackSuper']My account has been suspended for some reason. I was up to $2.50[/QUOTE]

it's the site itself that got suspended, not your account.

they sent a mass email a few days ago stating that they're upgrading their site [ should all be ready by the weekend ] so i'm assuming this is just part of it.

also i am up to around 4.50 all on my own.

- edit - the site is back up, although it isn't "updated" yet.

[quote name='xboxowns']What the fuck... After signing up, it wouldn't even recognize my login information and I keep getting denied.[/QUOTE]

I'm experiencing the same issue, though my info has worked previously.

[quote name='JackSuper']I'm experiencing the same issue, though my info has worked previously.[/quote]
The site is back up now

[quote name='DInTheHeez']The site is back up now[/QUOTE]

Still not working for me - the site partially loads but has some weird error/warning script all over.

site is back up now [ after about 4 days being down ]

the site had a redesign, although it doesn't look like it's final yet.

they added a point system for "reading" emails [ so far only 1 email available ]. and i believe the conversion rate is 1 = .01

they also added the ability to purchase an upgrade for $10. [ you have to use the money you earned from their site to purchase ]

• 30% Referral Bonus 5 Levels 15% 8% 5% 1% 1%
• PayPal Payouts!
• International friendly
• $5.00 Payouts!
• Free referrals. (We have people everyday who join our program without a sponsor we assign them to our gold members)

Guys, I found this glitch that gets you unlimited points. Click on "My Paid Ads" and the only offer there is FusionCash. But it credits unlimited times... my account is probably going to get banned now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back