Comedy Central to be giving out 48 Wiis!

I hope I win this year.
If I don't, theres always next year.

Here are all of yesterday's codes:

outcast
spear
slur
disgrace
glutton
feud
starving
argue
deviant
mosquito
blame
adopted

and the first one for today is "mainland"

"malibu's most wanted" is terrible. who watches this crap? well, i guess I am since i'm bored. but i'm not laughing at anything

[quote name='adezero']"malibu's most wanted" is terrible. who watches this crap? well, i guess I am since i'm bored. but i'm not laughing at anything[/quote]

its not the best movie but at least it has some nice things in it ;)

"fever" is the next code!(without the quotations)

also, thanks for posting all the other codes, I just entered them in.

[quote name='hootie']The Breakfast Club is on now? WTF!!!!

and to the above poster, yes, fever is the 4PM code[/quote]
not really a problem when both the tv and computer are in the same room....I'm mostly looking at it when they have something interesting on...but yeah its boring so far

[quote name='hootie']The Breakfast Club is on now? WTF!!!!

and to the above poster, yes, fever is the 4PM code[/quote]

What time zone?

And scrubs was one for last 2 hours

[quote name='Spybreak8']Yea I got three codes and you guys rock because I have wwwaaay more than that now.^^[/quote]
You're welcome
right off the screen! 6PM's ALLIANCE (hopes thats spelt right.....)

Thank you Thank you Thank you... I've been up for 48 hours.. STUPID BLACK FRIDAY.. Just hoping for some luck.... You guys are amazing...

thanx guys saw this thread had to join cag best site ever got the $100 xbox off amazon because of u guys thanx. 8 pm code twist

[quote name='kohan69']You hear that? I'm a hero![/quote]
O_O Think they talking about me :p and PLEASE Comedy Central show something interesting like Drawn Together or something.....none of this comedy stuff....

edit: Just checked Van Wilder is on ^__^ finally something worth watching...

yea van wilder is da shit hope the next few hours go by quick i want to go 2 sleep god damn black friday up for 36 hours and 6 minutes now but i did get a cheap computer today pretty sweet but took almost 3 hours

That's a nice contest.

One question though; you can only enter 12 codes a day, so in essence, you can just wait until all the codes are revealed, and then enter them one day apart, all before 12/3/06, right?

[quote name='GunPanther']That's a nice contest.

One question though; you can only enter 12 codes a day, so in essence, you can just wait until all the codes are revealed, and then enter them one day apart, all before 12/3/06, right?[/quote]

thats what I do

2PM's bandana

[quote name='jproland']3PM is "lost"[/quote]
ah....you beat me then again I just got mine >_>

P.S. Why can't they show something good....like DT or something

[quote name='Montusama']ah....you beat me then again I just got mine >_>

P.S. Why can't they show something good....like DT or something[/quote]

I agree..Breakfast Club is a great movie but not when it's chopped to hell for TV..they won't even let Bender say "eat my shorts"..what's up with that? lol

[quote name='jproland']I agree..Breakfast Club is a great movie but not when it's chopped to hell for TV..they won't even let Bender say "eat my shorts"..what's up with that? lol[/quote]

Bandits is on now...not interested I rather watch some other stuff on tv....

4:24PM's Wishbone

Just wait until you have all the codes and enter Monday morning. I read the official rules and this is the best way to do it.

Alternately, you could send in three mail in entries (1/day, no codes needed), which will make you eligible for all 48 drawings.

bread's done
Back