Comfy Leather Chair

lmk29o

CAG Veteran
Looking for a comfy leather chair, specifically one like this(chair on the left).

Mainly just looking to actually find a chair like this, a deal is less of a priority.

THANKS

[quote name='lmk29o']Looking for a comfy leather chair, specifically one like this(chair on the left).

Mainly just looking to actually find a chair like this, a deal is less of a priority.

THANKS[/QUOTE]
I'm in the market for an office chair... I had picked one out Saturday night, but the prices changed for the next week's sale before I could order.

I'm thinking of getting something like this, but its quite pricey:
http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...0051&langId=-1&productId=138206&cmArea=SEARCH

Theres a cheap chair for $40, but its probably pretty crappy:
http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...angId=-1&productId=121046&cmArea=WEEKLY DEALS

I'd like something comfortable and durable, yet not terribly expensive.

Im looking for more of a lounge chair, not a office chair(becaue i already have one). In my opinion, the second one doesn't look very uncomfortable...

[quote name='lmk29o']Im looking for more of a lounge chair, not a office chair(becaue i already have one). In my opinion, the second one doesn't look very uncomfortable...[/QUOTE]
I know, but I'd take either an office chair or lounge chair if the price is right, and since we're both looking, I figure we might get more attention this way.

I gave up and bought the expensive chair I mentioned, its quite good for an office chair. Extremely heavy.

You might have to check out a plain old furniture store for something like a lounge chair, or maybe a 2nd hand store or the Goodwill. Something like that looks like dorm furniture, and broke college kids love the Goodwill.

The college I went to had these amazingly comfortable armless couch type things everywhere, we'd sleep on those for hours between classes. I've been looking for something like that forever but I've never found it.

Any of these do it for you (I know, they're kinda expensive)? Also, looking at the one in the picture, it almost looks like one of these though, again, kinda pricey, but then again, I dunno what you're willing to spend.

P.S. I know from experience that the Love Sacs rock.

I wish I had been able to snatch up one of those $800 high-end mesh chairs at auction during the dot-com crash.

bread's done
Back