Command and Conquer 13 Game Collection including Tiberium Wars - $27 shipped GoGamer

BaronVC

CAG Veteran
http://www.gogamer.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=23265479&extid=900122607&AID=2202820&PID=1225267&SID=sduidp0t699888

GoGamer has Command & Conquer Saga 13 game collection for $24.90 + $2.59 S/H = $27. Lowest on PriceGrabber for C&C 3: Tiberium Wars alone is $41.
  • Command & Conquer
  • Command & Conquer The Covert Operations
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath
  • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
  • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
  • Command & Conquer Yuri’s Revenge
  • Command & Conquer Renegade
  • Command & Conquer Generals
  • Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
  • Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
all in here woot :)

If I didn't already have the First Decade collection and C&C 3 then I'd be all over this as it's one of the best deals ever (esp. since I've purchased most of these individually since I've been playing them as they've come out).

[quote name='the ender']LOL @ "for the computer".[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah, I updated your title to help people take advantage of the deal. Thanks for the deal OP.

[quote name='shipwreck']Heh, yeah, I updated your title to help people take advantage of the deal. Thanks for the deal OP.[/quote]You might also want to remove the SD referral links listed for GoGamer.com and Pricegrabber.com as well.

This was my first post, thanks for the assist :lol:
also, thanks to you guys for my new addiction = CAG
I never saved so much money going broke :roll:

I ordered C&C Saga from this deal yesterday morning. This is a great deal for me since the only C&C games i own are Generals and Zero Hour.

Any way you look at it, this deal is a steal for that price.

[quote name='thisjustanother']damn, i cant run dvd games, is there a way to get this and still install it some other way like from online or something?[/quote]

..at this point in time, you may just want to put out $10 for a dvd drive.

I got a an email Product Line 1: The Command & Conquer Saga The following item from your order is currently on backorder. While we cannot deliver the item as quickly as anticipated, we expect to deliver within 30 days. For your convenience, we will alert you by email as soon as additional information is available. It is still on backorder, but they charged me. Anyone else ever get charged for an out of stock item?

bread's done
Back