CompUSA PS3 bundle looks like it's going live soon.

[quote name='frank21_1981']I get page cannot be found with that link[/quote]fixed.

edit: Hmm. Just search for playstation 3. for some reason the links arent working now.

you can copy and paste the link...

"Available in
bundle only.
E-mail me when the product
can be pre-ordered
Expected Ship Date:
Friday, November 17, 2006"

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']Just had a chat with a CS rep. They don't know (or won't tell) when it's going live, though it will NOT be a TV bundle.[/quote]

Was it through the live chat on their site? I just did that and they said "The ETA for the Playstation 3 is 11/17/06. Due to manufacturer delays blah blah blah... "
So yea, no help at all.

I had a talk with one and this is what they said....

Chris : Hello. How may I assist you?
Customer: Hi
Customer: I was wondering when are the ps3 link going to be active?
Customer: this link right here
Customer: http://www.compusa.com/products/pro...YSTATION_3_Console&product_code=343142&ref=cj
Customer: is it 12am eastern , centeral, or pacific time?
Chris : As of Thursday, November 16th we have sold out of our initial allocation on the Sony Playstation 3, featured in our November 12th National and Puerto Rico newspaper insert. You may still make reservations for the Playstation 3 with the purchase of any Sony HDTV 40" or larger until 11/18/06 (in store ONLY). These will be fulfilled from our second allocation which may take 4-8 weeks for us to receive from the manufacturer. CompUSA is not responsible for manufacturer delays. Please ask a store employee for details.
Customer: Oh so you have to buy a tv with this?
Chris : yes
Customer: it has to be a sony tv?
Chris : Yes.
Chris : Sony HDTV 40" or larger
Customer: Man oh man, I was planning to get one but not a sony tho.
Customer: Oh well, thank you

I wouldn't trust CompUSA for a PS3 even if you DID buy a TV, online or offline. My fiance works for them and she was told they will have NO PS3s tomorrow, regardless of if you bought a TV or not. And I believe that is true for most of the stores around Western Washington as it came from a high up source. =\

bread's done
Back