Costco Online PS3 Bundle revealed... sort of

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Dear Costco Member,

You requested to be notified when the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle is available for purchase at Costco Wholesale. This item will be available for purchase on costco.com on Friday, November 17, 2006 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The item will be prominently displayed on the homepage of costco.com until it is sold out.

Due to an extremely limited supply, we can accept orders from current Costco members only on a first come, first served basis, with a limit of one unit per household. The Costco warehouses do not have units available at this time.

Orders for the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle will be shipped via UPS by Monday, November 20, 2006. Tracking information will be available on costco.com.

We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. We apologize in advance if you are unable to purchase this item from Costco Wholesale.

time to get all hard for this

i just got off the phone with costco, they said if you dont have an ordr confirmation by now you arent getting one today. but theyre very sorry

I guess I had the same results as evderyone else.
After I chose my shipping......nut'n but error pages.

My question is if it is in your "cart", is it still "held"?
Or nothing is locked in until you finish the check out process.

Anyone with insight?

hahahahhahah

haha.jpg

[quote name='Kuma']i just got off the phone with costco, they said if you dont have an ordr confirmation by now you arent getting one today. but theyre very sorry[/quote]

They're very sorry? Gee...that's really nice of them!

:applause:

-- N

:twoguns: :headache: :censored: fuck I had one in my cart at 9:48, and I was not able to check out. Even though I was already logged in with my credit card info stored. :bomb: :whistle2:# :hot: :cry: :bomb: :bs: :bomb: :wall: Sorry I am upset.

is anyone able to even access their cart? i just want to see if my ps3 is still there. honestly, i just want to KNOW that I dont have one, and be done with this bullshit

[quote name='airdino23']I guess I had the same results as evderyone else.
After I chose my shipping......nut'n but error pages.

My question is if it is in your "cart", is it still "held"?
Or nothing is locked in until you finish the check out process.

Anyone with insight?[/quote]

Nothing is locked until you finish the checkout process. That's what irritates me, and others on here. I added to cart(when it went live at 7:43), Check Out takes almost an hour to load(I was already logged in), and when it does, my cart is "empty" :roll:

[quote name='shadow711711']is anyone able to even access their cart? i just want to see if my ps3 is still there. honestly, i just want to KNOW that I dont have one, and be done with this bullshit[/quote]

No I cant get into my cart or my account links.

[quote name='shadow711711']is anyone able to even access their cart? i just want to see if my ps3 is still there. honestly, i just want to KNOW that I dont have one, and be done with this bullshit[/quote]

It's done. Trust me, you don't want the frustration of Check Out finally loading only to find out that the system you "Added To Cart" is now EMPTY. But feel free to wait it out.

So basically they said yeah you have one, but now you dont, kinda bullshit business practice but theres no use complaining

Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off"

[/FONT]

[quote name='fobb']Nothing is locked until you finish the checkout process. That's what irritates me, and others on here. I added to cart(when it went live at 7:43), Check Out takes almost an hour to load(I was already logged in), and when it does, my cart is "empty" :roll:[/quote]

I'm sure everyone is getting that when they reach the cart (if anyone ever reaches that point). I know I did and I added one around 7:40.

I hope this gets fixed fast.

[quote name='Pepsilover']Yay I finallt got to my checkout page. It was empty of course but I still consider this a victory.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I want to get to the page also, just so i know the dream is over....then Ill go buy the tony yayo cd

What the heck is going on?!?! I log into Costco today just to buy 100 gallons of tea and the site is down. What is wrong with you people! :)

now all i am getting are runtime errors and the page can not be displayed errors....i think im done. fuck costco! - you know I really wish SONY have given underground/G.A.P. members first crack at PS3s. I have been loyal to SONY - I don't own an X-box or a 360 and I don't plan on buying either.

*cough* thought I might share an interesting piece of information I got yesterday from some of my coworkers at Costco. Apparently the reason why Costco itself had been so secretive about the Wii and PS3 launches are that during the 360 launch, all the higher-ups in the company hoarded all the consoles.

[quote name='Chris S']What the heck is going on?!?! I log into Costco today just to buy 100 gallons of tea and the site is down. What is wrong with you people! :)[/QUOTE]

if its Oolong then im sorry

[quote name='sonderiaom']*cough* thought I might share an interesting piece of information I got yesterday from some of my coworkers at Costco. Apparently the reason why Costco itself had been so secretive about the Wii and PS3 launches are that during the 360 launch, all the higher-ups in the company hoarded all the consoles.[/quote]

If I was them, I would do the same.

I think costco died...
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

[quote name='fobb']I've never believed the "free publicity" argument because it would be retarded for any company to want to sell LESS systems. Sony's going to spend like millions on advertising as it is, AND they're going to lose roughly about $240 on each console sold...why sell less consoles, and in turn, LESS software games(where they make ALL their profits) just to be on the 6 o'clock news? I think they tried to use a cheaper Blu-Ray player in their system to cut costs, and that's where the manufacturing snag hit.

Basically, they were not ready to launch. 400,000 units? I'd be willing to bet the real figures will be 250,000 at best.[/quote]

i think you can do the math by multiplying stock each store by number of store

when you're done, im sure the figure will approach about 67,000. im no math major but thats what it feels like.

I have been trying to checkout since 7:45am. It's in my cart but the checkout process took too long, and it died an hour later. It's still in my cart :cry:

made it into the shipping page

sorry no screen shot though... was too busy hitting next to load a blank page :(

[quote name='derawk']You actually got this far, with one in your cart?:shock:[/quote]

I have one in my cart too. . .but every time I go to checkout, I get a runtime error. . .

they'll probably empty my cart now that they've shut the site down. . .and then I'll have even less than a snowball's chance of getting one of these

bread's done
Back